• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The silent

Hi! if anyone is up for it right now or just have nothing going on in their lives { like me } , if anyone want's to do a zadr rp? I'm going to play as zim but zim has a convincing human disguise { witch I will attach on this } , you can change up dib too plus any other character and we can play more than one character and tak x gaz if good. Tallest are playable characters same with gir , mimi , Miss bitters and background characters and other irk's

Navigators
Soldiers and Slavedrivers
Invaders
Scientists
Spys
Observers
and smeets!
If your in then let me know!

Attachments

• BeFunky-collage (1) (5).png
    BeFunky-collage (1) (5).png
    199.7 KB · Views: 5
Hi! if anyone is up for it right now or just have nothing going on in their lives { like me } , if anyone want's to do a zadr rp? I'm going to play as zim but zim has a convincing human disguise { witch I will attach on this } , you can change up dib too plus any other character and we can play more than one character and tak x gaz if good. Tallest are playable characters same with gir , mimi , Miss bitters and background characters and other irk's

Navigators
Invaders
Scientists
Spys
Observers
and smeets!

Navigators
Invaders
Scientists
Spys
Observers
and smeets!

Ayy we can rp if this offer is still open ^^. Also, I'm very new to this rp site so please bare with me lmao

Hi! Yes this is still open and welcome! I'm still sort of new to this site too.
Haha okay cool ^^

Don't exactly know what to do next so ig you take the lead? Like is there a pm thingy we do or do we just go off to a different website? Cause I have discord if that helps any? (Forgive my stupidity lmao 🙄🙄)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back