• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Invader Zim RP anyone?

Space.felidae

Lucky Zib chimp
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
okay so I've been searching for invader zim rp partners on here for a hot second, and had a hard time finding some. So I thought hey, why not make my own convo about it? I'm very new to this website, but not rp, so please bare with me folks XD.

Anyways, I usually go for zadr (me as dib) or something family related! I also can do oc x Canon or oc x oc if wanted! I am semi-lit to literate and prefer my partners to be in the same range as me!

I could do an oc x oc kinda thing, but also wouldn’t mind playing some of the canon character (Lard Nar or Tallest Red for example). Way back in the day those were two I wrote the most fan fictions about, lol

I could do an oc x oc kinda thing, but also wouldn’t mind playing some of the canon character (Lard Nar or Tallest Red for example). Way back in the day those were two I wrote the most fan fictions about, lol
I have an OC that I could post some info about ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back