• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Invader From The Sea! (Slice-of-Life Roleplay)

Redfork2000

The Red One
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
5b9c6d52b7cb8586a5309086e1337d18.jpg

INVADE! INVADE! INVADE! INVADE!
Hello there! I'm Redfork2000, but you can just call me Red or Fork for short. So you may be wondering what this is all about. Well, before we get to that, here's a bit about myself:
  • How long I've been roleplaying: about 7 years.
  • How long I've been writing stories: about 10 years.
  • Average post length: 2-5 paragraphs (but I can adjust to more or less depending on your preferences)
  • Preferred roleplay genres: Slice-of-life, comedy, romance.
  • Writes in: Third person perspective (I really do not like first person perspective at all)
  • Pairings: Only MxF
  • Activity Frequency: I'm usually active most of the week, except for Sundays. I will occasionally miss a day every now and then due to my changing schedule, but I'll let you know if I have to leave for several days at a time.
  • I don't like swear words, so if you could avoid them while chatting or roleplaying with me, that would be very much appreciated.
Ok, that should be enough. So now let's get to the good stuff! What is this roleplay all about? Well, I'll explain. This is mostly a slice-of-life roleplay, filled with funny and light-hearted moments, character interactions and the like, possibly even romance! So this is what the premise looks like:

Humans have been known to not always be the most considerate when it comes to taking care of the environment. In fact, they tend to leave the ocean pretty polluted, which is bad for sea life in general. One habitant of the sea, my character, has gotten sick of the humans treating the ocean like their trash bin, and seeing how little humans seem to care about the ocean and its inhabitants, one day he decides to invade dry land and conquer mankind!

So he goes onto the beach, and sees a restaurant located near the coast, and decides to attack this place first. Unfortunately, he's not nearly as competent as he thinks he is, and while going on with his shenanigans, he breaks a hole in one of the walls of the restaurant. The restaurant happens to be a family business, and when they find out what happened, they demand him to pay, and not having money, they force him to work as a waiter at their restaurant to pay for the damage to their property. However, both my character and the family who run the restaurant end up warming up to each other, and they start to treat him more as a family friend.

This plot has a lot of comedy guaranteed, since my character knows almost nothing about life on dry land. He may look like a human, but he's actually been living in the sea his whole life, and has all kinds of unique abilities related to his aquatic life. However, his ignorance about most things about the human world means that while he's up here, he's going to get himself into all sort of crazy predicaments as a result of not knowing much about life out here on the surface.

Now, who will your character be? Well, your main character will be a member of the family who runs the restaurant. He or she is the first one to encounter my character, and is probably the one who interacts the most with him throughout the roleplay. I'd prefer if she's a female so that romance can become a main plot point in the roleplay, but I'm fine if you'd rather have him be a male. I will only do a MxF romance, though. As it's a family business, there can be siblings and other family members as well. We can discuss on who roleplays them as well.

If you've watched Squid Girl before, you'll know that this roleplay is heavily based on the premise of that anime. In fact, I watched that anime recently, and I loved it so much, it inspired me to make this roleplay. So if you know about Squid Girl and watched it too, that's awesome! But don't get me wrong, you can also join me for this roleplay idea without knowing anything about the anime. I just liked the concept and decided to give my own spin to it.

There's a lot of ideas I have for this roleplay, but I also want to hear your ideas as well, so if you have any ideas, questions or suggestions, feel free to tell me about them as well!

Does this sound like something you'd like to roleplay? If so, don't be shy, and feel free to send me a PM, or just let me know in the comment section below so we can discuss this idea further together.

Are you not interested in this particular idea? That's perfectly fine as well, I have several other ideas and plots in my main interest check. If you'd like to check that one out, click on the link below:

Or if you have a particular idea you'd like to roleplay with me, feel free to message me about it as well! That's all for now, thank you for your attention, and I wish you a beautiful day!

Last edited:
I'm happy to announce this interest check is still open, so if upon reading you've decided you'd like to roleplay with me, or just want a friend, don't be shy! Leave a comment on this thread or send me a PM, and let's talk!

Hey there! Sorry to bother you but I’d love to try this plot and explore what we could do with it if that’s fine with you!

Looking through your other roleplay ideas, I also find the idea of trying out a superhero team very interesting especially since I had my own ideas for a superhero plot of the magical genre if that would interest you!

I also find the plot about a fantasy team quite interesting since I actually have my own ideas for plots involving a fantasy team to be interesting if that would interest you as well!

Hey there! Sorry to bother you but I’d love to try this plot and explore what we could do with it if that’s fine with you!

Looking through your other roleplay ideas, I also find the idea of trying out a superhero team very interesting especially since I had my own ideas for a superhero plot of the magical genre if that would interest you!

I also find the plot about a fantasy team quite interesting since I actually have my own ideas for plots involving a fantasy team to be interesting if that would interest you as well!
I've sent you a PM :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back