Anime & Manga Inuyasha, anyone?

vital

Hi, hi, hi!
^D^

I am absolutely in love with Inuyasha! I know that it can be a little cheesy, but I started watching it when I was in elementary school, and I fell in love. Is there anyone else that shares this passion? :33: It is very rare that I find other fans of the show, sadly. :specialeyes:

i promise i'm not stalking

Oh maaan, Inuyasha. I dully remember watching it on Sunday mornings in my living room, and my mom would come in and stare at the screen for a few seconds with this look of confusion on her face. Inuyasha was one of my first anime, up there with Pokemon...if that's even an anime. It's been a long time since I saw it!

i promise i'm not stalking

Oh maaan, Inuyasha. I dully remember watching it on Sunday mornings in my living room, and my mom would come in and stare at the screen for a few seconds with this look of confusion on her face. Inuyasha was one of my first anime, up there with Pokemon...if that's even an anime. It's been a long time since I saw it!
Back when I was really into it, my family got me an Inuyasha plushie and a scroll with all of the characters on it. I read the manga, too... I was pretty obsessed! I went years without watching it, and I just recently got back into it.

I'm kinda scared to see how many episodes I've missed. To be honest, I don't even remember where I left off on.

Sesshomaru was a boss, though. I'd always get so hype whenever he fought.

I'm kinda scared to see how many episodes I've missed. To be honest, I don't even remember where I left off on.

Sesshomaru was a boss, though. I'd always get so hype whenever he fought.
There are a tooooon of episodes! And yes, I loved him. The way that he warmed up to Rin :closedeyescryingfrown:

Inuyasha was my favourite anime when I was younger. I just loved how fluffy the half-demon looked, how beautiful the whole setting was and obviously the really derpy humour in combination with this. I rewatched the whole series 2 years ago, and it's still as good as I remember! (And as child, I didn't even watch the whole thing; I think at that time, the last season wasn't a thing yet, at least not translated)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back