introrororororoduction

Shiruru

Hello! You can call me Shi! I've been roleplaying throughout the years, though rather irregularly. Started from another forum to tumblr blogs (now deleted, though) and the like.

I'll start with the basics.

First, I really enjoy delving into new worlds and it's one of the reasons why I like roleplaying. One day I hope to be able to flesh out an entire universe and its lore, creatures and history, but for now I'm content with seeing what others have in store.

Second, I've always loved to roleplay. Started when I was younger, in group chats with friends who shared similar interests as I did. It was all really fun, honestly.

Lastly, I'm always looking for opportunities to improve my writing. Through roleplaying, I hope to improve whatever skills I have.

So! Now that all that's out of the way, I'd just like to wish you a good rest of the day/night.

Really excited to get into a roleplay!

That's all. :>

I'm soooo tired..
But..

Welcome to RPN! This place took me forever to navigate, so just ask me if you have questions. Call me Melly, and I want a daily hug @-@

*welcome hugs*

I'm soooo tired..
But..

Welcome to RPN! This place took me forever to navigate, so just ask me if you have questions. Call me Melly, and I want a daily hug @-@

*welcome hugs*

Thank you, Melly! I'll be sure to ask if I have anything.

Go and rest! I'll give you a nice virtual hug if you do.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Hey!! I'll help myself to alllllllllll the cookies and punch, thanks!

Looking forward to seeing you around!!

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Yo! First impression was that your username's the coolest thing ever. Three of your favourite things in one? That's creative.

Thanks for the welcome! I'll check the discord out sometime soon.

Hia Shi,

Welcome to the forums. As a newbie to this forum myself, I just felt like saying, have fun! As someone who has taken part in many, many RPS over the years, just like you, I want to say, I hope you get that feeling of completion you get with writing great posts and indescribable feels from reading those of others!

Yo! First impression was that your username's the coolest thing ever. Three of your favourite things in one? That's creative.

Thanks for the welcome! I'll check the discord out sometime soon.
I thank thee x3 Hope to see you 'round ^-^

Shiruru Shiruru

Welcome, Shi, to RPN. I'm not much of a world builder, I haven't tried, but it does sound fun. Anyway, welcome.

*Gives you a kitty cat*

Hey! I appreciate you for dropping by!

Thanks for the cat! Starting to feel extremely at home here now, haha. With the cookies, punch and this cat, I think I'll be able to make myself a home here in no time.

Hia Shi,

Welcome to the forums. As a newbie to this forum myself, I just felt like saying, have fun! As someone who has taken part in many, many RPS over the years, just like you, I want to say, I hope you get that feeling of completion you get with writing great posts and indescribable feels from reading those of others!

Yo. I think I'm in the position to say: Welcome to the forums, Ashes! You have fun too, alright? It won't be as fun if I'm the only one feeling all the good vibes.

It's really reassuring to find someone else who's new to these forums right here in this thread. Here's to hopefully many good times ahead of us!

Hello! You can call me Shi! I've been roleplaying throughout the years, though rather irregularly. Started from another forum to tumblr blogs (now deleted, though) and the like.

I'll start with the basics.

First, I really enjoy delving into new worlds and it's one of the reasons why I like roleplaying. One day I hope to be able to flesh out an entire universe and its lore, creatures and history, but for now I'm content with seeing what others have in store.

Second, I've always loved to roleplay. Started when I was younger, in group chats with friends who shared similar interests as I did. It was all really fun, honestly.

Lastly, I'm always looking for opportunities to improve my writing. Through roleplaying, I hope to improve whatever skills I have.

So! Now that all that's out of the way, I'd just like to wish you a good rest of the day/night.

Really excited to get into a roleplay!

That's all. :>
Im new too :P

Users who are viewing this thread