Introductions!

Nidelia

A Lost Kitty
@Mori-Jin @Kiowa @EvelynGrace @Abdel featherfall @Kimona @Shortyshot

So, I'm working on artwork for the RP!  I know that Kimona still needs to make some adjustments to her characters, and Abdel and Shorty have not gotten characters up yet.  ^.^  I encourage you all to make at least 1 student and 1 teacher each, as we are going to be in great need of teachers!  :3

But I think, if Mori-Jin agrees, that once Abdel and Shorty make their characters we can start the RP!  And of course the start of the RP will be the start of the latest school year!  ^.^  So it'll start at a school assembly.  Whether Mori-Jin wants to put that thread together when it's time or me is yet to be decided.

So, I'm working on artwork for the RP!  I know that Kimona still needs to make some adjustments to her characters, and Abdel and Shorty have not gotten characters up yet.  ^.^  I encourage you all to make at least 1 student and 1 teacher each, as we are going to be in great need of teachers!  :3

But I think, if Mori-Jin agrees, that once Abdel and Shorty make their characters we can start the RP!  And of course the start of the RP will be the start of the latest school year!  ^.^  So it'll start at a school assembly.  Whether Mori-Jin wants to put that thread together when it's time or me is yet to be decided.

I'm working on a CS as we speak, don't worry. For this one I'm taking my time so I can flesh it out though. And yes @Mori-Jin one of them will be Marcus. You're welcome.

I'm working on a CS as we speak, don't worry. For this one I'm taking my time so I can flesh it out though. And yes @Mori-Jin one of them will be Marcus. You're welcome.

It's a pleasure to meet you Shorty!  :D   I am Nidelia, but as you're a friend of Mori-Jin's, I hope we can be friends as well, so call me Nid!  ^.^

It's a pleasure to meet you Shorty!  :D   I am Nidelia, but as you're a friend of Mori-Jin's, I hope we can be friends as well, so call me Nid!  ^.^

As is it a pleasure to meet you. Feel free to call me William. Also, word to the wise. Don't look at my content count. It makes me sad.

As is it a pleasure to meet you. Feel free to call me William. Also, word to the wise. Don't look at my content count. It makes me sad.

Hahahaha, fair enough.  :3  I really look forward to your characters!  :D   @Mori-Jin made me laugh when he saw Nidelia's CS. XD  I'm glad he loved it though.  ^.^  I mean he must have, he accepted me for a co-GM rofl.  Nah, I'm joking, I'm loving it.  I'm working on banners for the Academy, I'm also going to draw out uniforms for people to know what their characters should be wearing and everything.  ^.^  So there's a lot coming from me very soon.  Which is why I stated I'm working on the artwork.  :3

Hahahaha, fair enough.  :3  I really look forward to your characters!  :D   @Mori-Jin made me laugh when he saw Nidelia's CS. XD  I'm glad he loved it though.  ^.^  I mean he must have, he accepted me for a co-GM rofl.  Nah, I'm joking, I'm loving it.  I'm working on banners for the Academy, I'm also going to draw out uniforms for people to know what their characters should be wearing and everything.  ^.^  So there's a lot coming from me very soon.  Which is why I stated I'm working on the artwork.  :3

He?

@Kiowa Lol that's probably because I called him hot and was talking about attempting to hook my vice principal or English teacher up with him. :P   J/k. xD

I am actively putting together a character!! And as usual... I'm having a hard time figuring out an Aura or power that's not OP or way under powered xD

Users who are viewing this thread