Introductions

DemetrioMachete

Messiah of the New Night
Please tell us about yourself. You, the roleplayer.

I am Dems. I am your DM. Coincidentally, those are my initials, too. So it fits. C:

I was thinking somewhat of a Steampunk era thing; though that would take a backseat to the setting, since you're headed to a place that predates the technology rush.

@DemetrioMachete Do you think you could explain a vampires need for sleep? Like; How often would they need to go back to their deathbed to sleep, what negative affects would they get if they didn't, how effective is sleeping in a place other than where they died, etcetc.

And, would being able to transform into an animal (or a few different animals) be an acceptable ability? Is there an age limit? (And do you have an era that this is set in? Modern day, Victorian etc. So I can have a better idea on her history and stuff...)

Sorry for asking so many questions...

And can the picture be any style?

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, okay.

A vampire's need for sleep, I say comes from their body maintaining their higher functions. If it didn't do that, their body would rot like a Zombie's.

If a Vampire neglects sleeping, they will experience fatigue, tiredness, and may eventually collapse and pass out, remaining that way until they receive blood. A Vampire needs about as much sleep as a human, and just as often. If a Vampire attempts to sleep somewhere else besides their place of death/burial, their sleep will be plagued by intense nightmares; it won't be a restful sleep. Upon awakening in a place that isn't their place of death/burial, a Vampire will hallucinate heavily until they feed or sleep.

Shapeshifting into a SINGLE creature is fine. Into multiple? Nah. 

It is Steampunkish; so it would be easy to say it's a bit like a.. cross between Colonial and Renaissance eras. Guns and explosives exist, but electronics do not. Make sense?

Picture can be whatever. Anime, Game, Real, CGI, matters little.

Thanks! 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

Oh right. And.

Age minimum is 16 years old. 

Age maximums? None, I suppose.. though I will not be so eager to see Humans being 400 years old and still looking 18.

Vampires get a pass on that. Because Undead.

In fact, everyone playing Vampires, why not include how old your Vampire currently is, and how old they were when they turned?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, just puttng the word out there that I am still alive and hopefully will get my Vamp CS finished up today!

Hey, nice to meet you all. 

I've been a RPer for a while so I like to think I'm only half awful.  Not meaning to be rude I have to ask, what time period is this Rp taking place in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back