• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Introduce Yourself!

Heya, everyone! I'm Kide, and I've been roleplaying for about 5-6 years. Genre-wise, I'm a total sucker for romance. I've tried different RP-sites, but there haven't been any particular ones that have stuck with me that much. Here's to hoping that will change! :)

Heya, everyone! I'm Kide, and I've been roleplaying for about 5-6 years. Genre-wise, I'm a total sucker for romance. I've tried different RP-sites, but there haven't been any particular ones that have stuck with me that much. Here's to hoping that will change! :)

Hello friend!

Hello! I was Freeze-Frame!/Oriole on FeralFront. I've been involved in RP off and on since 2005. I'm super excited to see familiar faces!

Hope everyone's doing well!

I suppose I should get to introducing myself now that I'm here, huh? Well, hello all!~ I'm HissekiSan, but you can call me Hisseki if it's easier, or just Seki if you want. I'm 20, and heard about this community from a very good friend o' mine!~ I'm hyped to be here!~

I wish I could tell you how many years of roleplaying experience I have under my belt, but time flies, as does my memory! 😅 Six, maybe seven, maybe eight years of it? It's hard for me to say.

Can't wait to get started doin' stuff on this platform!~ It's a pleasure to be here!~

Hey, y'all can call me CD! I used to roleplay all the time during high school, but I've become a bit too solitary as of late and I'm looking to kick my lurker habit as well as make some new friends because I'm in danger of becoming an Internet cat lady. Beyond that I just draw, brainstorm, play games, and watch supernatural flicks.

Hey, y'all can call me CD! I used to roleplay all the time during high school, but I've become a bit too solitary as of late and I'm looking to kick my lurker habit as well as make some new friends because I'm in danger of becoming an Internet cat lady. Beyond that I just draw, brainstorm, play games, and watch supernatural flicks.

nice to meet you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back