Introduction.

inquir3

Lost
Hello, I am new to roleplaying. I've always loved reading fiction, and have an interest in writing as a hobby. Tabletop rpg games are fun, I've played them for at least five years, but all my characters were self-inserts. I still have to test out (and improve) my acting skills, but I'm determined.

What I'm looking for is magic, adventure, character exploration. Plots with meaning, relationships with character improvement and exploration. Good sense, good intuition. Horror, psychological torment and mystery also are of my interest, but only as means to test out character's problem-solving skills, endurance, and self-improvement. Sometimes, destroying characters can be fun, if that's what they deserve, and the reader learns something out of it. Pain for the sake of itself is disgusting.

I'm willing to play as both male and female characters. Torture, violence, senseless suffering and the alike are intolerable. Edgy serial-killer wannabe are invited to stay as far away as possible. If you're new to roleplaying, we could learn how to improve together.

Hello, welcome to RPNation! You'll get the hang of it soon! And oooh, you sound like a fun person to RP with ^^.

Users who are viewing this thread