Introduction to who I am

CortBen

The Friend of Many Friends
Greetings and welcome to my introduction. I’m am fairly new to this site and wanted to make an account, and here we are. I do play DxD and I’m somewhat good at rp but after reading some of these posts, I have a lot of work to do now. I will mostly always play the male role in a rp session but there is an off chance I’ll play female. I’m mostly down for anything within reason and I’ve been told I’m a nice person so no need to anxious when talking to me. I’m a very open book. Dm for any personal questions you have. And most importantly Have Fun :) !

Welcome to RpNation, Ben!

We've got a lot of players here who also play DnD. We've also got a very diverse community, so I'm sure you'll find a lot of RP partners to suit your needs, here, whether you play males, females, anything in between, and anything outside the box entirely! Let me first direct you towards the RpNation Handbook. It's the place where all our most important information goes for newcomers, such as rules, information, and FAQ. I'd recommend giving some of it a skim - namely the Community Guidelines and Recruitment Rules.

I hope you have a wondrous time here, and I hope you're able to gain much writing experience and wisdom. :)

Users who are viewing this thread