• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings introduction + partner search !

luvrobinn

hello! forgive me for the messy formatting, i'm writing this on my phone. i'm also just not really that interested in making this look pretty.

rp example !

aspen never got visitors. rumors of the terrifying old witch living in a beaten-down cottage have kept peoples’ desire of exploring the woods at bay. he had heard those stories; even inside of his own little world, stories spread like wildfire. tales of an old woman with sickly pale skin that stretched across her body like that of a naked mole rat, cackling maniacally as she slaved over the bubbling green concoction of a potion made to turn children who ventured too deep in the woods to stone. stories to keep the little ones of the village of running too far off and getting themselves hurt had turned into a town-wide superstition, and nobody was brave enough to go see if the stories had any merit to them.

so the sound of a knock at the door surprised him. he whirled around, his cloak splaying out around him like that of a princess’ ball gown. for a moment, he stayed perfectly still and silent, wondering if his mind was simply playing tricks on him. maybe it was the sound of a broom clattering to the floor or a cupboard door slamming shut—the cottage had a mind of it’s own, so hearing little bangs was not uncommon. but, no. the sound came again. more urgent and sharp. there was no doubt in his mind now, there was definitely some knocking at his door. someone had finally been brave enough to venture into the witch’s home, despite how terrifying it was said to be. how strange.

aspen smiled and jumped off his stool. he had been sitting at the kitchen counter, humming quietly to himself as he mixed together the batter for some apple cider cookies. the cookie jar was already filled to the brim and he certainly did not have any more room for thetwenty cookies he was making, but he had just been planning on eating them immediately. oh, maybe he could share them with his new visitor! it might be nice to enjoy the sweets with someone else!

the door opened automatically when he approached it ( a charm he had put on there a few weeks ago for fun ), making an odd and eerie creaking noise as it did so. he stood in the doorway, the hood of his cloak over his head and casting dark, sullen shadows across his face as he looked at his visitor. a young man with tan skin and raven hair. the expression on his face was that of apprehension, fear for the mangled old woman he no doubt expected to be under that cloak.

aspen pulled off his hood and offered the boy a friendly, gap-toothed smile. “hey!” he said cheerfully, extending a hand. “do you want to come in?”

about me !

• robin. h!him. 17.

• casual ooc, formal ic.

• ranges from semi - lit to literate, depending on what i'm given to work with ( i alway write at least at least two or three paragraphs per reply. )

• i make a new character for almost every roleplay i'm in & prefer to have it be a collaborative effort. i just think it's a lot more fun that way.

• i'm somewhat selective & picky about who i roleplay with, so i ask that you provide an example of your writing if you want to roleplay with me.

• i would prefer to roleplay with people in the 16 - 19 range, but i don't mind if you're a little older. i won't do romantic plots without anyone above 19.

• my only triggers are sexual assault & the name danny, so please don't name your character that.

things i enjoy

i don't have any specific plots in mind, but these are things i enjoy in roleplays. i mostly like romance, so a lot of these things are centered around that.

these are not all of the things i like in roleplays, just what i can think of off the top of my head.

• angst. slowburn romance. mutual pining. opposites attract/complimentary pairing relationships. childhood friends to lovers. rivals/enemies to lovers. coming of age stories. unlikely friendships. found family. supernatural horror. small town settings. religious imagery in horror. uncanny valley horror. whump (because angst.) realistic, three-dimensional characters.

roleplay requirements

• no anime face claims.

• proper grammar (using all lowercase is okay, but that's the only exception.)

• contribute to the plot & discussion. don't make me do all of the work.

• use paragraph breaks when writing. i can't read huge blocks of text, it gives me a headache.

• no romanticizing or misrepresenting a character's illness, whether it be mental or physical.

• don't fetishize or infantilize queer characters.

• treat your characters like a real person, not just a face with some random personality traits attached.

• be at least semi-literate. write more than one paragraph per reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back