Introduction/overview from main page (in preparation for the site move, please don't delete)

RpNation

I didn't want to go swimming anyway, baka!
Administrator
A complex dice RP with mechanics based off of the Fire Emblem games. Many aspects from all over the series are incorporated into this game, and many fun new ones are introduced! 

A team of royals from the continent of Neth are sent on a mission to befriend their newly discovered western neighbors on the larger continent of Satrella. Upon arrival, they discovered that they walked into a trap planted by the most powerful nation of Satrella: The Tarosian Empire. Now our Nethite royals have found themselves caught up in the middle of a civil war that will determine the future of both Neth and Satrella.

THIS RP IS CLOSED...

(I believe we have all of the players we need, but people do drop and I’ll only know if we have enough players when we’re ready to start the RP back up again. For now, we’re under reconstruction. If you wish to join, shoot me, @SirBlazeALot, a PM and I’ll throw you on a list, mate. )

Hey there, I'm Blaze. Sup, yo. This RP was created before RPN’s big update, and it was carefully organized with tabs, spoilers, and accordions. All of those functions are now broken. So this RP will be closed until I finish developing my rolling software, or until RPN gives us the big code update and fixes the aforementioned tabs, spoilers, and accordions.

For current players, I urge you to use the time to do some support conversations and get those levels nice and high for when we return. For new players, if you’re interested in joining this RP, take a look at some of the bullet points below and keep what I said above in mind that there may or may not be space for you when we’re ready to roll again.

• Characters in this RP will die, so if death isn't your thing, then this is not the RP for you.

• This RP is for players who enjoy writing at least one paragraph per post. Please, no one liners.

• You must have sufficient grammatical capabilities.

• You must be able to post at least once a week.

• I don't accept new players just because they've made a sheet. I have each of my players anonymously vote on whether or not you can join the RP. If you're new to the site or you haven't had any experience with any of the other players in this RP, it would behoove you to make your character sheets as impressive as possible.

• This RP will require you to be able to play multiple characters.

• This is a complex Dice RP with mechanics based off of the games. It takes a bit of effort to read through everything and learn how to play, but the best way to get the hang of it is to just do it.  I’m creating an app specifically for this game that should remove a lot of the legwork, but it’s still important to know what’s going on behind the number cruncher. So read carefully!

Users who are viewing this thread