Introduction/overview from main page (in preparation for the site move, please don't delete)

RpNation

I didn't want to go swimming anyway, baka!
Administrator
31bfd18bfc1b8eb7334302a69569d212.jpg

In a world that is different than ours, futuristic fantasies are achieved. Hover cars/boards, robots, genetically transplanted and mechanical body parts are almost everywhere. Allow me to explain how this came to be, because this did not come due to natural advancement.

In the year 2012, meteors fell to earth as the Mayans had predicted. The meteors seemed to never end, but then one day they did. It seemed odd to have the meteors stop all of a sudden, but the gravity of earth seemed to have become wonky on the outer ends of it and created a meteor belt around earth.

Surprisingly more than half the Human population survived the meteor showers, now called "The Falling." The meteors that fell to earth held within them metals that were never found on the planet anywhere. These metals became seriously precious and any that could find some would hold millions within a few nuggets. But within these meteors, a dark secret was withheld. The world was infected with a dark matter, creating beings we have dubbed the name "Cringon (Creen-gone) Souls" due to the strange dialect they talk in, although over the years they have adapted our languages with their own twist.

The Souls ravaged the Earth, seeking the life force of anything they could find to snack on. This is how it was for years, humanity fearing of extinction. This was until a young scientist made a weapon that was able to create a weapon strong enough to kill the souls. A weapon made from the materials found on the Meteorites. These weapons were not only strong enough to kill the low class souls, but were able to turn them into a trinket of sorts. The first Trinket the Weapon user gets unlocks their souls power. This soul power reflects the owners intentions and their personality.

This is how the Schools of Souls, or the SoS's, were created. These schools were made specifically to train young battlers the way of the weapons. The "Captors", as the students are called, create their own weapons once they start their training. Only the most dedicated usually get sent on a mission in order to get their first trinket. The higher the class of Soul that is captured, the more golden and majestic the trinket is. Many Captors use one or two weapons, some even have two combined into one. Some use their fists with modified gloves and some use long range weapons. Some may even use what seems like Magic.

Our world is in Danger, and you are our only hope young Captors. Without you, our race will cease to exist. I will not force you, as I tell every young'un I talk to. But you must know, we need you and we need you now. What do you say? Are you willing to join?

Users who are viewing this thread