Introduction/overview from main page (in preparation for the site move, please don't delete)

RpNation

I didn't want to go swimming anyway, baka!
Administrator
a 'safe' haven. a place for special individuals to thrive, to grow, to learn. protected by the very gods and goddesses who left their children alone in a world that despises their existence and yearns for their deaths.

.overall { width: 471px;
background-image: url("http://25.media.tumblr.com/ac047505f3a5b8c045f73c4c14991399/tumblr_mtnh4kwOMZ1sz9fqso9_500.png");
height: 265px;
overflow: scroll;
margin: auto;
color: white;
font-size: 30px;
border-radius: 10px;
}
.infoboxtitle { font-size: 11px;
color: #000000;
text-align: center;
text-transform: lowercase;
font-family: courier;
text-decoration: underline;
}
.infobox1 { width: 75%;
background-color: #FFFFFF;
opacity: 0.6;
height: 75%;
width: 45%;
margin-left: 5px;
margin-top: 5px;
float: left;
}
.infobox2 { width: 75%;
background-color: #FFFFFF;
opacity: 0.6;
height: 75%;
width: 45%;
margin-right: 5px;
margin-top: 5px;
float: right;
}
.title {
letter-spacing: 10px;
font-size: 25px;
margin: auto;
text-align: center;
}
.infotext {
font-size: 10px;
text-align: justify;
text-transform: lowercase;
font-family: courier;

}

camp daybreak

storyline

a 'safe' haven. a place for special individuals to thrive, to grow, to learn. protected by the very gods and goddesses who left their children alone in a world that despises their existence and yearns for their deaths.

the greek and roman gods live on two entirely different spectrums. the only thing they have in common are the children they create with mortals, in the ample amount of free time they seem to have.

they create a camp as a way to show their love and put one of the oldest demi-gods alive in charge of it. it's named camp daybreak. it stands for a new beginning, a new start.

demi-gods begin to show up without warning, drawn to the place by some unknown force. some make it just in time. others are too slow in their journeys. some never get to start.

there hasn't been a quest at the camp since the 1980's and all of the young adults at the camp are waiting patiently, but they're beginning to become unsettled.

in the midst of their everyday activities, one of the counselors drops to the ground. he's dead. a second, a third, a fourth. the fifth is the only one who remains alive, but is in a comatose state that they're unable to be broken out of. 

shortly after the fifth is discovered, one of the eldest and most experienced campers falls into a screaming fit. with blank, ghastly green eyes, and a voice that could easily send shivers down the spine of the bravest person, he spews a prophecy; one for a quest.

five demi-gods are chosen based on their apt, while the rest are left behind to tend to the camp, making sure to keep it safe.

unfortunately, the barriers that the gods are supposed to keep up begin to weaken, making the task of protecting camp daybreak all the more difficult.

other

hey looks a reboot. go amanda. i'm a goddess. bow before me.

anyway, this was one of my favorite rps that i ever created and i want to get back into the swing of things desperately, so i figured this would be the easiest way of doing it.

i need a minimum of five characters and i don't have a maximum so if it gets enough interest then you can pretty much make as many characters as you want.

i'm not going to police who your godly parent is, as long as you don't neglect my leniency. 

normally, i love op characters, but if you make one, at least make them inexperienced. don't need some bitch taking over the world when we got enough problems as is.

if you've got any questions just ask and i shall answer. so, yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread