Introduction/overview from main page (in preparation for the site move, please don't delete)

RpNation

I didn't want to go swimming anyway, baka!
Administrator
being young is easy; everyone says that. but what happens when you grow up? what do you do when you leave high school? how do you spend that last summer before adulthood begins?

4e00ad805aa64fd7d3e5ec049df461cffde56b0bc1a9b9113020b920ca49e100_medium_animated

4866129.png

[SIZE= 11px]my love, my darling, i've hungered for your touch[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 22px]1955[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]westtown, ma[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]being young is easy; everyone says that. but what happens when you grow up? what do you do when you leave high school? how do you spend that last summer before adulthood begins?[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]some get a job, some go to college. but that's after summer. there's too much to do, parties to go to, places to be. but, once it's over, you're no longer a kid.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]______________[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]this roleplay will be set in 1955, a time where the youth of the world were trying to find a place; trying to be more.  we will begin on prom night, the last school event of the year, and after that, the class of 1955 will have to fend for themselves. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]i want at least three boys and three girls, more is fine, but i want to start off with that base. half of the group will work at the local diner, rosie's, which is also a place where kids go to hang out. the rest of the group will be at rosie's to be with their friends/get away from nagging parents. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]but, the whole roleplay won't just revolve around rosie's; the group will go to movies, drive ins and carnivals. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]the group will consist of at least 6 people who have been friends for at least the senior year. they were never overly popular, but they did their own thing and supported each other. some might have been friends since second grade, some may have only moved to westtown in senior year. they called themselves the blades back in high school, and the name has sort of stuck. [/SIZE]

tumblr_nyuhdwh6VM1uui1xzo1_400.gif

4866130.png

[SIZE= 11px]- please have an idea of the technology/lifestyle from the 1950's. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]- two characters max. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]- i want at least two paragraphs per post, they don't have to be massive, but have to contain some description.[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread