Introduction/overview from main page (in preparation for the site move, please don't delete)

RpNation

I didn't want to go swimming anyway, baka!
Administrator
Sarthenfall is gone. The seven kingdoms have been overrun by these...demons. 7 Royal children have escaped, but are constantly on run. Will you help them? Or drive them to their death?

7 kingdoms. 7 rulers. On the large continent of Sarthenfall seven kingdoms rule in equal balance. For a while there was peace. Centuries ago, only one Kingdom ruled the forestry continent of Sarthenfall, the kingdom was named Mithral, which sat lay in the center of Sarthenfall. A tyrant ruler sat upon the throne, his name was Somiss. Somiss was not always a tyrant, and the land was not always in chaos. Somiss discovered an ancient, forbidden force. Magic. He went mad with it. He magicked the entire palace. He trapped people in mirrors, thorns wrapped around palace servants, he was said to entrap souls. He magicked tea sets, paintings, etc. This was just the beginning.

He began to kill anyone to stand against him. So more began to stand against him. So more powerful he became. He raised an army, and he ruled with an Iron fist, nothing got past him. This went on for hundreds of years. But then 7 people hid, a group of 7 adventures sought out the gods for help, and so they answered. With abilities and powerful equipment, the 7 marched into the palace, with an army and killed Somiss. So that thought. 

To avoid this ever happening again, the 7 split up the power. Each created there own kingdom in different parts of Sarthenfall. They banned magic, destroyed anything Somiss left. And so they rebuilt, and so there was peace. The kingdoms were passed down to thier heirs. Each ruled differently, but each had equal power. Until now. Mithral was left in ruins. They should've destroyed it. So now we're here. Centuries later. As we were, everything was peaceful, the seven kingdoms coexisted peacefully. And then they came back. Demons... Nobody knew what to call them... Their numbers larger then all seven kingdoms combined.

Nobody knows where they came from, but they kept coming! They stormed each palace of the seven kingdoms, in aim to kill each royal family. With no hope of winning, the royal families snuck there children out of the castle, before their death. 7 teenagers. Nobody knew who was behind the demons uprising. The seven must seek out each other and figure out how to survive while they are continually fleeing from demons. Who will the seven come across in their adventures? Who will help them figure out who's behind the demons sudden appearance(although I'm sure you'll figure it out verrryy quickly) but who will rise up to destroy them and bring peace to the dark continent of Sarthenfall? Until then children....run. Run far and wide. 

Hello all! I have not created the thread yet, and I just thought if it tonight. The rules are basic. All RPN rules apply, no OP characters, fade to black, at least more then one sentence.  and as much as I hate to say it no magic characters. Magic is destructive in this roleplay and nobody is born with a inborn ability of it. Your character may have string characteristics such as quick, agile, strong,etc. But NO MAGIC.  :smile1: . This roleplay is first one first serve for the Royal children.  This roleplay is Always open to everyone. I will explain the 7 kingdoms further if I get enough interest (you'll be making you're own if you're a Royal) You cannot play two characters of royals, only one child escaped their kingdom, and you cannot play two royals from separate kingdoms either. And to make this clear, the royals parents are dead. So are your siblings (if you had any) your the last of your bloodline. Your character may be any race you want it to be, as long as it fits into fantasy. No guns of any sort, this is all medieval. Thank you and I hope I can gather interest!!!

Users who are viewing this thread