Introduction/overview from main page (in preparation for the site move, please don't delete)

RpNation

I didn't want to go swimming anyway, baka!
Administrator
You and your fellow stone age tribe members have travelled far in search of a new place to call home. You've endured harsh terrain and terrible weather to inevitably get lost in a stormy mist until you and your tribe find a cave to take shelter in. After two days the storm passes and you look out of the cave and see fertile lands before you, a new home...

Rise of the Modai Tribe

"You and your fellow stone age tribe members have travelled far in search of a new place to call home. You've endured harsh terrain and terrible weather to inevitably get lost in a stormy mist until you and your tribe find a cave to take shelter in. After two days the storm passes and you look out of the cave and see fertile lands before you, a new home..."

So the story of the Modai Tribe begins, a stone age group of hunters and gatherers who are about to set their first steps on the path to civilization and you, the players, will be controlling members of this tribe and work towards a successful ascension by exploring the area, gathering resources, trying new things, inventing tools, praising the spirits, starting agriculture and more. The most important aspect of this will be the detail you put into your activities, describe what you do, describe what you see and help a completely unknown world unfurl, together. From the get-go there won't be a fixed leader, just some people of the tribe discussing what needs to be done and people doing what they're the best at, leaders can always arise of course when they manage to earn the respect of their fellow tribe members. Anything can happen and in the end what matters most is the Tribe's survival. Also, @DarkianMaker will be helping out with the RP by keeping track of our advancements, scouting and managing things like that in a separate thread so we all can keep track of things.

What I expect of players

What I expect of players who want to join this RP is that they:
- Are decent at English
- Will be able to do (bi)weekly posts (and if they can't will communicate with me what you want to do)
- Write multiple paragraphs per post with proper attention to detail.

- Are respectful to me, any other GM's and their fellow players.

- Find enjoyment from participating in this RP.

- Don't create drama in the group.

- Don't Godmod.

- Respect the RpN rules.

- Keep OOC messages out of the IC.

- Have fun.

If you have been reading this far and you're not put off by the setting and/or the 'rules' feel welcome to sign up and/or send me a message with more questions.

Users who are viewing this thread