Introduction/overview from main page (in preparation for the site move, please don't delete)

RpNation

I didn't want to go swimming anyway, baka!
Administrator
In this world there are many things that hide in the dark, creatures, demons, witches, elves, fairies, vampires, werewolfs, gods, goddess, and many more. Humans have seen glimpses over time, it's how stories come to be, but not all stories are real, humans don't know as much as they should. Some humans know the truth, they know there is more than meets the eye, you can look completely human and normal but actually be a "creature of the dark". In the middle of this world is a town called Kohaku VIllage, in this village there are many different types of people living here. Most are not strictly human but have secrets to hide. 

In this world there are many things that hide in the dark, creatures, demons, witches, elves, fairies, vampires, werewolfs, gods, goddess, and many more. Humans have seen glimpses over time, it's how stories come to be, but not all stories are real, humans don't know as much as they should. Some humans know the truth, they know there is more than meets the eye, you can look completely human and normal but actually be a "creature of the dark". In the middle of this world is a town called Kohaku VIllage, in this village there are many different types of people living here. Most are not strictly human but have secrets to hide. 

Rules:This is group is for everyone! It's a place for roleplayers to meet new people and start new roleplays. Any type of suprnatural RP is welcomed. There are no Character Sheets, everyone is accepted. I do have a spot to post a very very basic of your characters but it is not required. If you break my rules I will kick you out. I have lots of characters, feel free to use as many as you want. If you introduce a new character please show a photo of them.

1. No GOD Modding!! 

2. Fights are allowed but no killing someone else's character unless you discussed, and it's okay with both parties

3. Please leave the sexy sexy bits to your messages.

4. If you are having an OOC chat please leave in specific form. OOC is allowed in the RP but only if it's on the same post as an RP.

5. I understand some RP's get disconnected, but try to include everyone and try not to split the same RP into more than 2 areas at a time.

6. When introducing a new character please give description: of age (or apparent age), dress, what they are (vampire, werewolf, human, etc) and attach a photo.

7. feel free to start your own 'topic' RP all RPs ae set in same universe and are connected, if our characters met in one RP they know each other in the other.

Have fun! Any questions feel free to ask me. All these RP's are connected, and in the same time. If you meet a character in one RP and go to another you keep up the fact you know them. 

Users who are viewing this thread