Introduction/overview from main page (in preparation for the site move, please don't delete)

RpNation

I didn't want to go swimming anyway, baka!
Administrator
Over the course of 20 years, most free realms and the essence of power have been claimed and overpowered by an unknown force. This force in the form of eight beings refer to themselves as the monarchs, rulers of the mortal realm. Now that mana is scarce throughout all people but these 'higher beings' the world is forced to do nothing but serve them. With heroes of a previous generation captured and helpless, this tyrannical reign of power is left to be stopped by their children and a prophecy. That is if these teenagers can stop focusing on their phones, dating, and angst to save the world.

Cold emptiness was the only companion she had within and around her, besides the camera and the man beside her. She looks towards this man, branded as the royal executioner within the mortal realms new system of monarchs. A new...world order established no more than five years ago. To describe this man staring at her with unsympathetic grey eyes, ghastly was the only word that could be used. His entire body was that of robes and a metallic body. Nothing could be seen underneath his hood except his eyes. His body shape and clothing design was that of a cyber reaper. “Speak.” His raspy voice was as human as his appearance. The woman this executioner is addressing sighs and closes her eyes, turning her head to the side to avert his heartless gaze. With the shallow piece of confidence she has left, this woman looks towards the camera the same way you'd look into another human beings eyes. A gaze completely different to the one she previously passed on to the executioner. With a deep breath, this woman within the cement room delivers not just the continent she hails from a message, but the world a final message. “I am Oracle Nelliel Quincy, leader of the Pre World Order Movement. For my treasonous prophecies against the monarchs I am to be executed as well as disband my organization. Slander similar to my article of claiming that the monarchs are not real gods shall not be tolerated and will result in the same fate as I. We are no more than the people without magic…the people without power. When those with the ability to use power without the use of an injection speak, we are to follow without a sign of disobedience. For all eight monarchs rule over each continent and ocean rightfully. Ten years ago the guild of Dragon's Roar fell to the hands of the high ruling lord, Besphimus, and became no more. If you have power, you shall be crushed. If you have hope, you shall be crushed. If you lack the obedience to serve our rulers, then you shall be killed. This is the fate we must live under for now...and years to come.” This disgusted her and made all those whom believed in her feel the same way towards her. She closes her eyes, unable to continue the message she is to deliver to the world. Though at this moment, a brief but prophecy begins to travel through her mind. Her hands begin to glow in a yellow energy as her blonde hair floats into the air, an indicator of a prophecy beginning to come forth from her mouth. As the prophecy almost finishes and she's about to deliver what she knows so far, a sickly cracking sound could be heard by all those watching and the executioner, but Nelliel couldn't. This sound had come from the executioner separating her head from her body before she could utter another false word. It was at this message that brought most of the world to its knees and left the rest standing in anger. Ten years after this point showed no sign of change. Power that courses through the body of the populous was scarce and could only be filled through the means of injecting power into the system. The crippling grasp of these monarchs became the norm with the rapid decrease in rebellion. Though on the day of July 13th of 2036, all previous members of Dragon's Roar mysteriously disappeared, along with the biggest trace of hope rebellion had.

( @Anti-God is my second account )

Users who are viewing this thread