Introduction/overview from main page (in preparation for the site move, please don't delete)

RpNation

I didn't want to go swimming anyway, baka!
Administrator
Humans died out so long ago that some believe them to be a myth, their bones found as fossils. All of those who remained are highly evolved forms of humans - previously called mutants, monsters, or demons by those who were killed out before them. These improved humans created their own communities and lifestyle, all previous human technology being lost. The Old World holds many mysteries which demons have been trying to unearth and decipher for many years.

Humans died out so long ago that some believe them to be a myth, their bones found as fossils. All of those who remained are highly evolved forms of humans - previously called mutants, monsters, or demons by those who were killed out before them. These improved humans created their own communities and lifestyle, all previous human technology being lost. The Old World holds many mysteries which demons have been trying to unearth and decipher for many years. 

The separate factions have never been particularly fond of each other. Small wars often broke out between The Big Three. However, some strange occurrences have created cause for some worry amongst all three cities. However, the rulers do not wish to waste too many of their precious resources despite some insisting that the problem is far greater than what is seen on the surface. 

NOTE: I am taking a limited number of players. I am working on a mostly first-come-first-served basis, but do take other aspects into account.

Users who are viewing this thread