Introduction/overview from main page (in preparation for the site move, please don't delete)

RpNation

I didn't want to go swimming anyway, baka!
Administrator
Various low powered intellectuals of many occupations amongst the multiverse have been drugged, and thrown into a dark, and bleak facility of which none of them know where it is located or have any recollection as to what occurred. These individuals who do not know who they are, but they are now united by the common goal of making it out and learning what is going on.

After being drugged and waking up in a dark room cramped room, various detectives, intellectuals, scientists and whatnot from across the many multiverses find each other in the same predicament, no one has any idea why they are there, or who or what perpetrated such an audacious move. Of course they have no knowledge of each other or where each other came from, but these men and women are now united by one goal... That is to figure out how the hell they are going to get out, learn the nature of their captors, why they are there, and the implication this has for the multiverse. It's a spiderweb of secrets and intrigue, all heavily guarded secrets by their captors and various puzzles that must be solved. The truth shall set them free... But at what cost to themselves, and the rest of the multiverse?

RULES:

1. All RPN rules and guidelines apply here.

2. Obviously do not godmod, metagame and the whatnot.

3. Don't go into this RP with a gung-ho attitude, this is meant to be a more stealth oriented game and you will most likely get yourself killed trying that.

4. This game will also include puzzles that will have to be solved, I will try to not make them impossibly hard, but I won't make them incredibly simple though, do mention to me in OOC if you think certain puzzles are too hard, so that I can give a hint and edit future puzzles to be easier.

5. Characters cannot have any powers that make them superhuman in any shape or form. They can have martial arts experience or weapon expertise.

6. Remember to have fun! 

Users who are viewing this thread