Introduction/overview from main page (in preparation for the site move, please don't delete)

RpNation

I didn't want to go swimming anyway, baka!
Administrator
Every thousand years, a competition is held for the Mamodo world. The top one hundred young mamodo are sent into the human world, our world, to determine who is the strongest, and who is most capable of becoming king.

These mamodo are powerful creatures. Sometimes they look like human children, or teenagers. Sometimes they look like beasts, or insects. Sometimes they change what they look like, depending on the situation. Not only do their physical forms vary, but so do their powerful magical abilities. Some may use the power of lightning to paralyze their foes, some may uproot the very forces of nature itself to attack, some may invade the very mind of their opponents. The potential is endless.

Unlike in the Mamodo world, where these demons are able to cast their spells freely, in the human world it is far more complicated. Each mamodo is assigned a book, this book contains the secrets behind their abilities. Only a human with a matching heart may read from a specific mamodo's book. The mamodo must search for their human partner, for being a lone demon child in this world is truly dangerous. Alliances from the old world are rarely held. When they finally do meet their partner, they may only be able to read one or two of these powerful abilities, but as they travel and fight together, they will both, without a doubt, grow stronger. Both human and mamodo alike should only hope that they share the same goals.

So you, a mamodo, placed into this strange world. Will you search for your partner? Will you fight with them until the very end, in order to find yourself atop that throne? What if this human does not want to fight? What if you are too afraid to battle? Will you protect the innocents in the crossfire? Or will you burn them along with the rest? Your path is yours to decide... As long as your partner allows it.

And you, a human, a strange book bestowed upon you by this demon. Will you help them achieve their dreams? Put yourself in harms way, for seemingly no selfish advantage? Will you cower and hide from this responsibility? Will you use this powerful mamodo for your own gains? Using their power to crush any who would stand in your way? Was this book a gift? Or a curse? It will be whatever you make it. They rely on you, only you can read the words. Though some of these demon children are not to be crossed.

Rules and Guidelines

No godmodding, all spells and abilities are to be run by me before being put into the IC

Romances are allowed, but no explicit writings, and be reasonable according to the character's age

Fights with self played npc's will be decided by the player, but I will be overlooking every fight

Fights between player characters will be (hopefully) decided by those players. If they cannot decide, I will decide the fate of the battle, and may ask the opinion of other roleplayers.

Never burn another character's book without their permission and the permission of their partner. Short term npc's are fine, so long as it makes sense.

Be kind to one another out of character

Any OOC should remain OOC, do not post anything that is not IC in the main RP thread, that includes brackets and spoilers

Posts should on average be a paragraph long, if you feel you can only write one line in response, simply add physical reactions and emotions to the post.

If you are playing with a partner, please try to respond within a couple of days. If you are playing a mamodo-human duo, please try to respond twice a week at least.

If you need to leave for a prolonged period of time, try to let me know in advance, so I can write your absence into the storyline.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread