Introduction/overview from main page (in preparation for the site move, please don't delete)

RpNation

I didn't want to go swimming anyway, baka!
Administrator
This is based in the world of Avatar: the Last Airbender, and the plot is close to that of the show. This is not cannon or related completely to cannon story as well. This is an AU

So we will be a traveling group of benders and non benders searching for the avatar. In this setting the war between the Fire Nation and the rest of the world hasn’t happened. This is kinda an AU. :D So the basic plot is that we are a traveling group of people searching for the Avatar. Everyone is at war with everyone else. SO water vs. fire, fire vs. earth, earth vs air, ect. This group is one of the only ones that have people from all nations and works together. They search for the Avatar so they can restore peace to the world. At some point we will come in contact with the Avatar and start trying to fix the world. It’s pretty loose plot, which is what I prefer. It leaves room for fun.  There can be tension between members of the group and relationships.

Rules

• Rpn rules. DUH!

• No fighting on the forums.

• Don’t tlk lke ths plz w/h no caps or periods when there should be one. Use somewhat good grammar and spelling IC. OOC I don’t care, but IC please use semi-good grammar/spelling.

• Be active. Like one or two posts a week active.

Be warned If you are not active i will message you.

[*]
If you are going to be gone, let us know.

[*]
Put something random about your character in the ‘other’ section so i know that you read the rules.

[*]
Know I have the right to kick you out if you are being disrespectful or not following the rules, or disrupting the rp.

[*]
Follow the rules of the world.

[*]
I must approve your character before you can rp

[*]
No more than 3 characters at once(for they can die and leave and stuff)

So I will also be playing the avatar because there certain plot things the avatar needs to be and do and also this way one of you guys don’t have to worry about being that. You guys can just enjoy being there and following and adding to the plot and stuff. We will also be traveling. We will also have a plot thread and so if you have an idea, you can say it there and we can talk about it and stuff and we can work to make this fun.  So yeah. That’s all i got.

Our starting place will be a normal morning in late summer, right when it starts turning to fall. Everyone is just waking up. There have been rumors of the avatar being spotted up north towards the Northern Air-Temple. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread