• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings introduction + historical rp search

lallatanit

l’appel du vide !
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
hi !
if you are ever too lazy to read through this, the italic sentences are about me, and italic&bold are about my rp search.
my name is taous, i’ve been on this site before but it has been a very long time, and i am a changed person, so i figured i’d start anew. don’t try to look for my previous profile; i was rather cringy, but i don’t think i was ever problematic, so do not worry ! if i have ever done something, i will let you know.
i’m moroccan amazigh (they/them for me please.) and i have a penchant for history. i’m well-versed in most historical periods, especially in north america, north africa and western europe. my favourites to role-play are the renaissance, the islamic golden age, the victorian era, and 1900s to 1960s. this does not mean i am not open to other historical periods, however; ask and you shall receive ! unless i am explicitly uncomfortable about it, i am able to work something out.

i do not have full, thought-out plots, moreso concepts i am interested in to make my role-play search easier and less demanding (and less intimidating for those who would like to dip their toes into historical roleplay, but don’t know where to start.) i want to think my plot up with my rp partner; it’s teamwork !

i will keep my rules simple;
- i will not rp mxf, unfortunately, unless i really enjoy our plot, or concept, or characters. i will also not rp heteronormative-based couples that have dynamics that are popular in fujoshi circles. i’m asking for well thought-out characters that work well in the period we are role-playing in (if you have any concerns about this, i’m not mean & will not bite. ask me any questions you may have !)
- however, if i find out you are a fetishist of queer relationships, rabina yishweek
- i will be looking for a minimum of historical accuracy, whether it be in your character or your writing.
- be open minded please !
- i expect you to let me know of your boundaries & any triggers you may have so we can either steer clear of such subjects/objects/etc or discuss them minimally. i will respect them, but you can’t expect me to guess that something made you uncomfortable ! :(
- i don’t mind if your grammar isn’t 100% perfect, but i will ask you to make an effort to make it at least comprehensible. i understand that english might not be everyone’s first language.
- i will not rp with anyone that is under 16.
- it’s okay if you haven’t rped historical before !
- i expect at least advanced lit.
- we can also make this fantasy !

i’m really shy so if i don’t reply to your reply/dms i’m not ignoring you i’m likely intimidated. 😭
i’m still recovering from having to mentally prepare myself to make this post, but my dms are always free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back