Introduction - Hello

WynterBear

Hello. I am really wanting to get back into RP. I have over 10+ years experience doing play by post, scheduled real time RPs and I am also experienced with D&D 5e and have recently gotten into DMing /Storyrunning.

I would LOVE to DM / Story run for groups of about 4 - 6 on Discord, using a D&D based system (but maybe a little bit more loosely structured, so that the RPing is the main focus). I don't like to use voice chat, it takes me out of the game. I love the fantasy genre, and prefer less technology in my RPs. Steampunk is about as technologically advanced as I like to go usually, but it depends on the story. I also MUCH prefer real time RPs, posting a paragraph or two at a time.

Would love to meet some people to RP with, or storyrun / DM for!

Some of my favorite stereotypes to RP are: weirdos, naive friendly people, and grumpy people.

Hm, don't know what else I should add. Hopefully this will be a good place for me to start getting back into online RP though, as I really miss it.

Welcome!

I'm always looking for good RP on Discord (but have only officially joined with one group), so if you ever want to get something up and running, you can always advertise to me! Enjoy RPNation!

Heyo, I just joined as well, but I can see already that I will fit in if these are some common interests. I personally love fantasy and sci-fi, but to which I love more is a difficult question. But anyway, best of luck getting back into it. Maybe I will see you in a thread or something, but otherwise, have a good one, and welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread