Showcase introducing my oc Mitsuri Ichigo or known as Honey Strawberry!

SimplyNene

MY👹LEGS💀ARE🤬NOT🤧DAIKON🔫LEGS😭GOT✨IT💃🏾
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Screenshot 2023-03-06 9.27.52 PM.pngcasual outfit
*i dont color my art so.......mitsuri ichigo actually has chocolate milk brown skin with freckles and sakura pink hair with berry red eyes(eye contacts) shes also black half asian<3
name:Mitsuri Ichigo (formely known as Usagi Aiko)(Usagi means rabbit and aiko means love child which means her name would translate to Rabbit love child) (but her new name mitsuri ichigo translates to honey strawberry(not on google translate tho. google translate isnt accurate)
personality: Shy,crybaby,timid,tsudere,possibly a yandere,kindtumblr_adc7c223d08aa3874007e382f0c8e4da_0c8d14e4_500.gif

sexuality: Pansexual
likes:kawaii things,menhera,cosplay,bandages,eyepatches,knives,anime,sweets,drawing,being away from everyone,thigh high sock(she likes them ALOT. she likes to feel like a anime girl)
6aae1340ba42db5f04e7bccb28cfeab0.jpgmenhera aesthetic! tumblr_95fe02405bad19bf2d474e39849d11f9_1e3c53ce_400.gif

dislikes:being around too much people,being touched,someone telling her about herself

character history: Mitsuri Ichigo is an idol who is famous worldwide and is well known by lots of people she has a cute rabbit persona but deep down she mentally suffers and she is constantly harassed and abused she was mostly abused at the hands of her twin sister her twin sister Emiko would abuse her physically,mentally,etc until mitsuri had enough and stabbed her to death after that day mitsuri has been haunted by guilt for killing emiko and believes emiko is still following her which she is from time to time emiko would remind me her of the day and appear in front of her in her visible form mitsuri isolated herself in her house after that day worried her fans would find out which they did and she was constantly harassed and stalked the trauma she went through hit her so hard that she was scared of everyone and carries around the knife she killed her sister with because she believes that "if you do the deed you carry it with you everywhere you go" mitsuri still makes j pop music,appears in commercials, and still acts in movies but she still carries the guilt
extras:
Mitsuri is a pisces her birthday is March 18th

Mitsuri is very famous and very popular in america shes also popular with kids in japan!
Screenshot 2023-03-06 10.23.52 PM.pngMitsuri's idol outfit!
Mitsuri likes magical girl animes
2648419.gif
Mitsuri likes to maintain a cute and cheery persona for her fans

Mitsuri's personality is like the mix of a cat and a bunny!

Mitsuri's Favorite Foods are Nikuman(Steamed Pork Buns) and Hamburgers(with just meat....)!

Mitsuri's favorite snack is meat wrapped onigiri and cookies and cream pocky

Mitsuri's favorite dessert is birthday cake ice cream,sakura kit kats, and birthday cake flavored kisses!
Screenshot 2023-03-06 9.37.04 PM.pngMitsuri's School Uniform
Screenshot 2023-03-06 9.39.50 PM.pngmitsuri's pajamas

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back