• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Other
Here

Hexecutioner

The piped piper

Intrepid Adventure

Rooted between jungles and mountains, the port of Paethsmouth is home to all kinds of races. The port itself looks grandiose. With its ceramic tile rooftops, willow wood walls and rows upon rows of lucious trees, Paethsmouth has a intriguing atmosphere. The place attracts mercenaries, who seem to call it home the most. A perfect place to hide or take on jobs that the mondain wouldn't bother with. It had been rumored that a mighty dragon now took residents in the mountains to the southwest. That it had been the cause behind recent attacks, killing off entire villages and towns.

On the wall of every tavern is a letter that reads...

We've been betrayed! They betrayed their own comrades and town. I knew I shouldn't have hired mercenaries, instead of fighting the dragon they took the money and ran. Paethsmouth is in need of a few heroes. Kill the dragon and teach the turncoats a lesson in honor and make sure they remember it. Curse the dragon that terrorizes our town. A hefty purse awaits anyone who can defeat the dragon.

Many have read the letter. None who have gone off to kill the elder dragon has been seen alive since. Most believe the dragon simply killed and ate those foolish enough to hunt him. Others think the adventures have all fled in fear. One thing for sure is. There is more to this quest than what meets the eye.

RULES

1. Read before you post. Although this laid back silly fun, we don't need a winter wind blowing in the middle of summer.
2. Keep to the setting. No time-traveling space pirates, please. D&D fantasy setting.
3. Doesn't matter how powerful you are. Or think you are. You are not the end all beat all. You can be killed and god modding will be highly frowned upon.
4. Although this is a laid back RP. We ask for at least 2 paragraphs per post.
5. Follow the TOS of RPN
6. HAVE FUN. This is meant to be a FUN. LIGHT. LAID BACK RP.

P.S. NO CHARACTER SHEETS NEEDED. If you haven't posted in 3 day's then you give us the right to puppet your character out of the way so the story can go on.

Last edited:
image0.jpg

Torgath walked slowly into the town. Looking over the flora and fauna. The buildings and structures. Each person was a new curiosity to him. He stood a good 6'6 with broad shoulders and white hair pulled back into a ponytail. The cream linen shirt was a size small and clung to his body. Scars marred his bronzed skin which had been kissed by the sun.

Vivid blue eyes watched as people filed one by one into the Siren Song Tavern. Without a word he followed on in, not sure what to expect. They're a small group was taking bets on the next stupid group of adventurers out to hunt the dragon. He let out a snort as he eyes the shabby lot. None of them were going to take down the so-called beast. All it did was survive. Still he found amusement in watching them rally as if it were the last great evil on the face of the earth.

Last edited:
m5xataRBVrJjgqaZVZbQKzM_eLXkdfWhAnaRLY4bDJo.jpg

The robe clad mage sat watching everyone come and go. Placing their wagers and boasting about their abilities to destroy the beast. None there could kill such a creature. At least not any he noticed at the moment. But that wasn't saying much since he could care less if they lived or died. Then there were the sounds of mugs smashing, and arguments turning onto brawls. Some were there simply to drink and find a few women. But the stranger with the white hair, towering over most made his hair stand on end. With a lick of his lips and a shift of his hat, Kale almost purred with excitement.

He stood with only the yellow glow of his eyes showing from beneath the brim of his krooked hat. He wasn't short. Standing 6'1. But felt like a dwarf next to the giant of a man. "Excuse me. Let me through please." A deep and rich sing-song voice rang out. Kale did his best not to touch anyone. But he wanted, no needed a better look of the newcomer. Placing a hand on the hat, he bowed flamboyantly at the waiste. "Good day sir, you look lost. I am the sage known as Kale. Come, lets have a drink on me? And you can regale me of your travels?" His hidden smile beamed brightly. Not an ounce of flesh showed through the layers of clothing, gloves, scarf, and hat. Most hardly realized he was a rail of a man.

image0.jpg

A brow corked up as he watched the man bow before him. He was an odd fellow and it was unsettling that he couldn't see a speck of him through the garb. "I have no tails for you little man." His voice rumbled in his chest like thunder before a storm. "But I wouldn't mind some ale and company for a while." His eyes rolling once more over the crowd. None seemed too concerned with him. Then again, none seemed aware, not knowing who or what he really was.

"Lead the way." Not once did Torgath offer his name to the man. Only followed him. "Is this place always like this?" The sound of a fight caught his attention for a moment. Then he watched as a woman with ample cleavage tried to break it up. He chuckled at the sight. Never before had he seen men act so foolishly. Then again, maybe he had. watching time and time again as they tried to attack something that simply wanted to be left in peace.

Last edited:
c1f0aafc98c864479b9bfd4a7506ae4a.jpg

Oh how she loved it when the tavern got crowded like this. It made it so much easier to work. She simply had to walk through and snip a few purse strings. Letting the wealth fall into her little hands. Rusty strands of long course hair falling down around her face as she worked. None the wiser. It didn't hurt that she was normally half the height. That was until Gellie hit her head on a knee. " EY!" She barked, looking up at the very very large man. "I'm walk'n ere!" Her british like accent oozing as she spoke. "Out of the way!" But it was the mage that made her pause. The young halfling was use to people not seeing her. Then again it was one of the many reasons she became a thief. What could a man like that be hiding in the folds of his robes? A sly smile curled her lips upward.

"Ello riches." She mused as she wove in and out of the bustling crowd. Her fingers itching to get in closer to see what she could find. The thought alone was enough to have her giddy with anticipation. Spells? Potions? Mage items? Wonderous bags? A soft moan parted her lips at the thought. "Come to Gellie!" She giggled. Sticking to the darkest of shadows as she moved, not wanting to be seen. And that plan might have worked if it wasn't for the blundering cluds that kept stepping all over her. "Out of my way!" She chided trying to keep up with her target. Now she remembered why she also hated crowed. Although the picking tended to be good. No one was willing to look out for the little person.

m5xataRBVrJjgqaZVZbQKzM_eLXkdfWhAnaRLY4bDJo.jpg

Kale led the way back to his table. Dodging right, turning to the left, and ducking twice to avoid contact with others. His robes dancing about with each awkward movement. One hand always on his hat to keep it in place. "Anything can be a tail if told by the right man." His gaze fell to the woman who's voice occasionally rang out as they moved. The small halfling was on her toes. And it seemed those toes were getting stepped on a bit. But they tended to be bothersome creatures. Always sticking their noses where it didn't belong.

"Two rounds of ale." Kale called out, holding up a few bits of silver. The barmaid came bounding over happy to take the money. As soon as she reached for it, he pulled back his hand. "Two cups of ale not watered down." He added before placing the coins on the table and sliding them over to her. "Bring us back some unsullied nets and I'll double the coin." Quickly the barmaid was off to fill the order with the promise of more coin to come.

Kale sat back, crossing one leg over the other as he watched his new acquaintance ."So.. barbarian. Tell me of your battles? The land you hail from? Anything would do." His yellow eyes dancing with delight. He couldn't wait to see what the stranger had to say. Would he start spilling his guts about his so-called victories? Or maybe he would say timid as a lamb and hold onto those tails for another day?

image0.jpg

Torgath chuckled as the man called him a barbarian. Guess that was close enough considering. Maybe he looked the part or was it his size? Who knew, who cared? "Tells of my battles? Well, I haven't had a real fight in such a very long time." He mused thinking over the last time he had to really try to win. "Last week I ate a few humans, a dwarf, a few orcs, and a halfling." Stopping to count over the numbers then nodded once he was sure the count was right.

"Well, last ready battle was some time back on Midgueuil Bluff. I was still young back then. Me and Dondrig had a fight that lasted almost a week." He chuckled at the thought. Those were the good old days. "Can't say there was a winner. But he did build me a place after that."

His eyes danced over the barmaid as she sat down the drinks and nuts. Torgath inclined his head but didn't say anything to her. She wasn't his type. "What about you Kale? What of your tails and battles?" raising the stein, he chugged back the brew then slammed the empty cup on the table. "Another round!" He shouted.

c1f0aafc98c864479b9bfd4a7506ae4a.jpg
{Location} Siren Song Tavern {With} Kale, Torgath

Gellie let out a triumphant "Ah Ha!" As she finally got close enough to the men. Removing the custom knife that attached to her metal stump and replaced it with a blunt hook. Quietly she slipped under the table thinking it would be the best place to go unnoticed. But between the two men, it was already crowded under there. She sighed at the unexpected challenge these men seemed to be bringing her. But she was there and the folds of the robes were only a few inches away.

Very carefully she looked everything over. After a minute her hook went for it. An area that seemed particularly heavy. Maybe a pocket? Or a pouch hidden? "Come on lovely, Gellie wants to retire!" She muttered sinking her hook into the fabric. It was while she started to dig around, that she heard the taller man speak. His words alone caused her to freeze. Did he say he ate people? Oh, well then. Maybe this wasn't the group she was looking for.

Ready to leave after that remark, Gellie tried to pull her hook back. Only to find she couldn't move. Hell, was it stuck? No surely not. She had never gotten stuck like this before. And it would cost a pretty penny if she lost her hook. Getting a replacement wouldn't be an easy task. "Come on now. We don't want to be next on the menu." Panic started to rise up as she feared that she would be stuck. Worse the one admitted to eating halflings!

!RPN1.jpg
[Location: Siren Song] [Tavern With: Torgath, Gellie ]

Kale leaned back as the man started to talk. He was hoping for a name but it never came. As the woman returned with everything he requested, two more silver was placed on the table for her. "Thank you my dear." He said softly, watching Torgath as he spoke. Still, it was the presence of the young woman under the table that held his attention. Now what would anyone be doing under there?

"You don't say, ate that many people? I would have never taken you for a cannibal." Kale purred. Surely the man jest. As he spoke on about the battle of Midgueuil Bluff, his eyes widen in surprise. It was a battle of legend from long ago. Was the man mad?

Just as Kale was about to question the man, his eyes dropped as he felt the tugging on his robes. "And what do we have here? A little mouse caught in a trap? What ever should we do with her?" He laughed lightly, amused by the situation. A man who claims to eat people and been at battles long before his time. And a half pint thief with her paw caught in a trap. "Why don't you come up here and we can talk about what just happened like civilized people."

!RPN2.jpgLocation: Siren Song Tavern With: Kale, maybe Gellie

"Cannibal? But I haven't eaten my own kind." Torgath replied very matter of fact. He didn't understand where Kale's amusement was coming from. That was until something bumped into his leg and the strange man addressed someone under the table. Pushing his seat back he looked under there to see what was going on. Looked like someone let a child in the tavern. But she wasn't a child. Oh he knew this race, the halflings.

Torgath offered a hand to the woman then smirked. "Under the table isn't a proper place for a young lady like yourself." The question was, would she take that hand? Or would it have been better to simply grab her by the scruff of the neck like a fledgling? "What are you doing under there anyways?" His eyes drifted to the hand lost into the folds of the robe. "Kale, something you need to share with me?" He chuckled. There was something simply wrong about the entire situation.

d6nbpr0-6a9f9800-f449-423a-9ce4-f5959c591701.jpg

[Location: Siren Song Tavern. With: Kale, Gellie, and Torgath]​

"If you are looking for tales, I'd suggest looking at these scars. Each one a story of survival and combat" Lithe pushed up his spectacles as he observed the multitude of scars along Torgath's arms "Arrow scars, Sword scars, is this one a battleaxe scar? Fascinating." there were many people around so it wasn't surprising that Lithe had just appeared as if from nowhere, though he'd apparently heard much of their conversation "As for the cannibal thing...I'd say given his size, he is more like a Goliath, the more 'savage' tribes are capable of many things the 'civilized' would consider immoral. From what I've read, they'll eat nearly anything to survive. There are even some Orc tribes that are the same way actually" he shook his head from his thoughts before addressing Torgath directly.

"I'd refrain from speaking about such things while here though. There are many people who'd see you clapped in irons for just mentioning it, less culturally minded folk anyway. Your age would be a far more interesting conversation though. I'm not as familiar with the healing magics of other lands and peoples, but it isn't too far outside the realm of possibility for a longevity spell or something of the like. Perhaps some form of rejuvenation?"

He seemed to realize something before blushing "Apologies, I barged into your conversation without properly introducing myself; Lithe Lethwith. Pronounced Leeth, but spelled Lithe" he chuckled "My parents had a deep love for alliteration, especially since it is family tradition. Their names were Loren and Lowrance if you can believe it"

He then actually looked at the Black Mage and blinked "I'd know that style of dress anywhere!" he laughed "I was once a White Mage myself, though the Order's restrictions on fighting was a bit stifling if I may say so. Considered taking on your vocation, but had no talent for it sadly" Lithe shrugged as if it really didn't mean much to him, he wasn't one to dwell on the things he couldn't do, just the things he could.

"And who is under the table?" his attention shifted once more, seeming to be an actual character trait and not just excitement "A Halfling! Quite a beautiful woman you are, if you don't mind me saying. Not a common sight, Halflings, but a welcome one"

Then he shifted once more into a different topic, though a far more relevant one "I must apologize once again. I've been talking non stop, a curse of mine unfortunately. My mother always said that one day I'd talk so much my tongue would get sick of it and try to leave me. It hasn't yet, though there have been the occasional sort who've actually tried to separate us. Ah...I'm doing it again."

Was he done? He was in a lull, that was probably the best time anyone was going to have before he started up again on some other topic.

c1f0aafc98c864479b9bfd4a7506ae4a-jpg.809245
{
Location} Siren Song Tavern {With} Kale, Torgath, Lithe​

Gellie blinked as she looked around at all of them. Between getting caught and the comments made by Lithe and Torgath, her cheeks were burning. But at least her hook came free. Finally. Slowly she came out. Looking up at the extremely odd group of men. "Right, now this is a bit problematic." The woman muttered with an awkward grin. "Didn't take anything. No harm no foul." Using her hook, she pulled the loose rusty strands out of her face and lifted her chin. "Guess I should be off."

Turning to leave as quickly as possible, Gellie walked right into Lithe. Stumbling back a step or two. Hell, another opportunity missed. He too looked as if he could be an easy mark. Then again, his mouth never stopped. But if his mouth was running then maybe he wouldn't notice a hand in a pocket.

Shaking off the thought, she started to step around him then stopped. A mage, a barbarian Goliath and a... chatter box? Somewhere in all that there was a joke. But it escaped her for the time being. She just wasn't going to be part of it. Looking at the mage one last time, she bowed her head. "Thanks for being a good sport."

Now where was that exit?

Rolli123881895_357051098918981_3124324406714243646_n1.jpgng over Megir pulled the blankets up over her head. Yes it was mid day and the sun was shining. A few sprinkling of clouds would occasionally blotch out the sun or send shadows running across the ground. It came down to the fact she simply wasn't ready to get out of bed. But there was so much noise. The yelling and fighting and betting on who will be the one to kill the beast.

The way she saw things, Megir had two options. To walk down stairs like a civilized person in deal with what was sure to follow. Or jump out the window. Yep, window it was. Once she was dressed, she walked to the window and pushed open the shutters. Carefully Megir crawled up onto the window ledge and let out a low whistle.

Upon her call a giant boar made it's way out of the tree line. The bridled beast let out a snort. "I am not. Besides this wasn't my idea." The boar snorted again and moved closer. "Don't take that tone with me." She snapped. "Now don't move, I'm coming down." With that she jumped. Bouncing off her mount and landing on the ground. "See, wasn't that bad.

The boar turned and looked at the woman. She paled three full shades of green. "What do you mean I left it?" Reaching around, Megir realized her bow was left in the room. Letting out a disgruntled snort she started for the door. Pausing when some loud mouth started screaming.

"ORC, We're under attack!"​

Really? REALLY? She looked to her mount then to the door. "Can't I just get another bow?" The boar looked to the door and back to her. "FINE... but I don't want to go." The half orc wined. Already a few of the men were coming out to see what the commotion was about. Unfortunately for Megir, she looked more orc than human. Which often led to trouble in most towns at some point. At least she got a real bed for the night.

"Get out of here orc." One of the men ordered, pulling his sword. "We don't want your kind here." Said another. Megir simply chuckled as she held up her hands. "Please gentlemen, can't we talk about this like the civilized creatures you claim to be?"

『Who?: Megir, Halforc Beast Master 』『Location?: Outside of Siren Song Tavern 』『With whom?: a forming mob 』『Theme?: Warrior『OOC?: 』

[Location: Siren Song] [Tavern With: Torgath, Gellie, Lithe ] !RPN1.jpg

This wasn't going to go well for too much longer. The halfling was all worked up. The newcomer never shut his mouth. And he still wasn't any closer to learning a few things about the big guy. To top it all off something was going on outside. "I wouldn't say no harm. You did try to pick my pockets." Looking to Lithe, he gave a nod. "Ah the robes. I just like them because they cover so well." Was it just him or had the crowd doubled in here?

"We just formed a party. We will kill the dragon." Kale announced. "Now please make way, we must depart." Firmly planting his hands on the table, Kale stood. "Quick round of names and then we are out. The Sage, Kale." He then looked to the other three with him. It didn't matter if they killed the dragon or not. Didn't even matter if they ever got started. He just wanted to shut up the others boasting about how good they are.

Folding his arms he quietly waited for each person to introduce themselves as part of the party. A thought came to mind. Did they have a healer? "You can cure wounds and whatnot, right?" He whispered to Lithe, hoping the answer was a yes. Not that it mattered. He already made the announcement.

"Meet you all out front." Not waiting, he headed out to see what on earth was going on. Were orcs really attacking the city? There hadn't been orcs out this way in a while. Most of them had moved on further south where it was warmer. But it didn't mean it couldn't happen.

image0.jpg

Torgath beamed as the stranger started talking about his scars. If only they could talk. His eyes drooped down when Lithe asked about the mark left by the battleaxe. "The closest I've ever come to dieing. Never want to repeat that." As Lithe shifted from subject to subject, he reached out and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Breathe. Slow. It's ok."

The halfling had him laughing. The woman was rather different from anything he had seen before. All the way down to how she talked. "Are you ok?" The protective side of him wanted to reach down and pick her up. Hold her close and make sure she was unharmed.

As Kale spoke the later fled. Hunt the dragon? He had to be joking. "I'm called Targath." Or was but that was before the orcs left the lands. But how long could he keep up if he had to stay like this to hunt something they would never find? Before he could say anything on the matter, Kale was rushing off. What the hell was this?

Orc? He hadn't seen an orc in ages. Hadn't they become a myth or something? Then again, so had the dragon they hunted. "Guess we are checking this out?" But he was in no rush to go outside. Nore was he in a hurry to enter into battle already.

[Location: Siren Song Tavern. With: Kale, Gellie, and Torgath]​

"Well, that was a little bit rude, didn't even wait to hear answers. Hunting a Dragon is a serious thing, not everyone will want to do it...though it seems like this crowd is eager enough" Lithe scratched his head thoughtfully "Still, it could be interesting. Oh not the killing the Dragon thing, but I've always wanted to meet one. I've read stories about ancient magics that the Dragon race is supposed to know. I'm not particularly interested in the destructive aspects, but there must be healing and defensive spells in their repertoire no?"

Lithe patted Torgath's shoulder "Dragon or not, this'll make for a fun tale to tell in the future right?" he said grinning "Adventures always have twists and turns and unexpected surprises. Like maybe this Orc will be friendly and will join us in our travels, forcing us to work together and bond!" he laughed "Not only that, should they prove friendly, I think the treatment of Orcs needs a bit of bolstering. Far too many people treat them as some kind of menace. While some of the tribes are undoubtedly vicious, not all of them will be. There are always two sides to a coin after all"

"Speaking of..." he turned his attention to the halfling looking to make her escape "Quick fingers and a quick wit, always a pleasing combination. If you are willing to join us, I've heard that Dragons tend to hoard much coin and other valuables. If it is the friendly sort, it might be willing to part with some of it's hoard. If not...well, those in adventures tend to make far more by simply traveling" Lithe was actually quite secure in having a pickpocket join them. He had nothing to steal but some traveling food and the clothes on his back. He was ascetic by nature, caring little for material goods and more interested in the mystical and stories of adventure. He could have been a Bard in a different life.

He then clapped his hands together "Torgath, My Lady" he nodded to the both of them "I hope to see you both out there, but if I do not I am pleased to have met such interesting people and look forwards to your company at a later date. Now. Off to fight and/or help an Orc. Really hope they are friendly, I have questions about their culture" with surprising ease, he wove his way through the crowd that had already reformed after Kale's departure. If one really paid attention, or just happened to hear him, he was still talking as he left, giving people positive reviews about the food he'd tasted or the drink he'd had. The beds were apparently quite comfortable and the rooms spacious, and other such nonsense that came out of his mouth.

c1f0aafc98c864479b9bfd4a7506ae4a-jpg.809245
{Location} Siren Song Tavern {With} Kale, Torgath, Lithe

Treasure? Gold? Oh now her mouth was watering. Yes she wanted to see what was in those robes. She couldn't simply let it be. But if she went off to fight a dragon then she would be rich. Could by her own guild. Could have a necromancer make her a new hand! "OY, you got a deal." For a bit of coin, she would follow just about anyone anywhere. It didn't hurt that this group was all men. "But don't expect me to fight. Ain't getting myself gutted ya hear?" Then again she didn't need to fight. That wasn't where her talents lay.

"So what about this orc?" Taking off her hook she replaced it with a dagger. It was always easier to have a weapon that couldn't be dropped. Leaving her good hand open. It was about then that a few voices started to ring out. People finally noticing their coin was missing. And if they had any brains then it wouldn't take long to point fingers at the one with a nice fat bag.

"Wait for Gellie!" She called out, darting after Lithe. It was amazing how his mouth ran non stop. And she thought the thieves guild was chatty. He would give them all a run for their money. Betting. Gold. Geillie smiled as her thoughts turned back to her favorite topic. Wealth.

123881895_357051098918981_3124324406714243646_n1.jpg

Quietly she placed a hand on the hilt of her sword. Well, it wasn't much of a sword for an orc anyways. Only a short sword with a leather wrapped hilt. On the other hip was a lovely little hand axe and it gleamed in the mid day light. Begging to be pulled into combat. "Now fellas, I'm not looking for a fight. But that doesn't mean I won't put up one. I just need my property back. And I will get it one way or another." Her forearm jerked slightly as the sword was loosened from it's scabbard.

This is a pain thought Megir, even when I'm minding my own business, just trying to get my bow and I get attacked. Thought I was being polite.

Her inner thoughts cut off as one of the men finally found his bravery and charged her. His sword rushing to meet Megir's stomach. A quick half twist of her torso, she moved to the side where it did no harm. Continuing the motion, the woman buried the butt of her axe in the top of the mans skull, causing him to crumple to the ground. "Don't envy that headache in the morning." The crowd booed the woman and her efforts. Not that it mattered.

A snapped twig behind her caused Megir to turn. Her right hand drawing the small sword and brought it up as she pirouetted to block the sword that was coming down on her. Another man who had been emboldened by his comrades actions was just brave enough to attack from behind. Tilting her head reflexively away from the locked blades just above her shoulder. In a fluid move, using the butt of her axe, she struck her attackers wrist. This pushed her attacker's arm to the side so that Megir could jab her sword hand forward, burying the blade into the second man's shoulder.

This only caused more to step up. Looking around, it was clear she was out numbered. She exhaled a weary breath, tired of always fighting. "I didn't start this." She growled. "Only defended myself. So stand down." If things kept going like this someone was going to get hurt. No, killed and she wasn't about to be the one to die. Even more came out of the building now. For a second the look of defeat fluttered across her face. But the little voice in the back of her mind wouldn't let her give up. She wasn't going to give them the satisfaction of simply rolling over.

『Who?: Megir, Halforc Beast Master 』『Location?: Outside of Siren Song Tavern 』『With whom?: a mob, Kale, Torgath, Lithe, Gellie 』『Theme?: Warrior『OOC?: 』

Last edited:
[Location: outside tavern] [ With: Torgath, Gellie, Lithe, Megir ]

!RPN1.jpg

Stepping out, he quietly watched for a minute. A hand gripping the brim of his hat and pulling it down. The last thing he wanted was it coming off during a fight. Although he wasn't the saving type, this was clearly unfair. She wasn't the aggressor at all. But she was quick to step up to the fight when they started in. To the orc's credit, she hadn't killed anyone. But the blade to the shoulder wasn't going to win her any favors.

Moving to stand behind one of the attackers, he held out a hand, letting a small fireball form as he whispered softly into the man's ear. "If I set you on fire, how long with it take before you stop screaming?" Kales glowing eyes narrowed as he watched someone else step up. Most were the ones claiming they would kill the dragon. But they couldn't even handle this orc.

"What is it you are needing from inside?" Kale eyes the orc as he watched her move with grace. He would almost say she was more than capable of handling herself. But 1 against everyone is never good odds. No matter how skilled a person was.

Wanting a little piece of the action. Kale threw his fireball at the next person who foolishly tried to charge her. He only caught the man's shirt tale on fire. But it should be enough to cause a nice scene.

image0.jpg
Location: Outside Siren Song Tavern With: Kale, Gellie , Lithe , Megir

His lip curled as he watched the scene play out. The woman gave the men chances. She offered fair warning. Still they attacked. "This is why I hate coming into towns." He hissed, pulling his great axe from his back. Holding more like a baseball bat, he began to swing. Hitting one man, sending him flying before colliding with the ground. Then did the same to another. A toothy grin should his pleasure at the groans that came from the fallen. Some warriors they were. Yeah, he would have eaten each and every one of them up. Probably would have given him indigestion as well.

"Well, looking like I'm not really needed. Sorry for butting in. I'll just sit over here now." Torgath laughed with a deep chuckle before walking over to the side of the building. He was looking for Gellie to come out. Not wanting was for the wee woman to get hurt. He planned to pull her aside so the others could handle the fight. And he would protect her.

[Location: Outside Siren Song Tavern. With: Kale, Gellie, Torgath, and Megir]
"Orc woman!" Lithe laughed "Oh that is amazing. Only ever saw pictures of the men, never realized how pretty green skin can really be. Muscles in the right places too" a body fell down near him "You know, I'd recommend picking your targets better" he patted the fellow on the head, a bright green glow passing over the man as he passed out "I love sleep spells" he chuckled as a more calming golden glow covered the man as he mended his injuries "Can't blame anyone if you don't have anything to shooow" his voice was sing song as he rifled through his pockets and took a few silvers. When he saw someone looking at him with confusion he smiled "Healer's fee, nothing in life is free after all" he dropped the coins into a small pouch he held. He had no use for the money, but he had an idea of a smaller person who'd appreciate the gesture.

Then he was moving about the makeshift battlefield with surprising grace. Where he passed, green and golden light followed as he summarily knocked out and healed any injured combatants before being promptly payed for his services "Are you aware" he started while dodging a close slash "that martial arts were originally designed not to kill, but to defend and temper the body? It is a fascinating subject actually, killing martial arts didn't make a rise until about four hundred years after the first defensive styles were created. Weapons weren't introduced until much later" the next stab passed under his arm before he locked and disarmed the offender.

"Can't really call just swinging and stabbing a martial art though. They come from the same basic premise, but sword styles vary from user to user. Even the exact same style can be vastly different depending on the person" he found himself closer to the orc woman and his hands glowed gold as he weaved a bit of magic, forming a spinning hourglass between his fingers. With a flex of his hands, he cast Haste on her before dancing away once more "Fascinating thing about Ki as well. Technically the same energy as magic, but like combat styles, vastly different when used in unique ways" no one was sure what to think of this healing man. It seemed like he'd just found a subject to talk about as he worked. It was all interesting stuff, but very distracting when they were trying to fight an Orc and a fire slinging mage.

L:ithe was aware that no one really needed help fighting, but this was going to be a fun story to tell later, and if he could give everyone plausible deniability with his healing then he'd do it "Then you have natural weapons, oh those are amazing..."

c1f0aafc98c864479b9bfd4a7506ae4a.jpg{Location} Siren Song Tavern {With} Kale, Torgath, Lithe

Once outside she looked around at the commotion. "I ain't get'n in that mess." She said with a shake of her head. Nope, not her cup of tea. Not one bit. Spotting Torgath off to the side, she slowly made her way over to him. "The sparkly guy never stops talk'n, does he?" There was amusement by the way everything flowed. The orc seemed to know a bit about fighting. Nothing surprising there. And the heavily robed mage was setting people on fire. That was a bit much. Then there was Lithe who seemed to dance about pulling off spells here and there.

Already the crowd was starting to thin. Their bluster let out a bit. "So big guy..." Geillie grinned up at him. What kinda work are you into anyways?" Never seen someone with so many scars before. " A body crumpled and another with flying past. Still she stood there like it was just another day. Nothing special or surprising about what was going on. "Shouldn't you be out there fighting with all that muscle and brawn?" She was sure he could even outmatch the orc if he wanted.

However, she was always the opportunist. And when one of the men fell close enough to her. She quietly took a step. One hand on his head, as if to check to make sure he was ok. While her knife cut free a few strings. "He'll live." Geillie announced very matter of fact as she moved st stand on the other side of Torgath. "After this is over, food and drink on me." Pausing she quickly checked her newly pilfered purse. "Yeah, there's enough. Food and drink on me."

123881895_357051098918981_3124324406714243646_n1.jpgIt was unbelievable. The way some of them came out to help. She had only taken two down when the rest seemed to be taken out by everyone else around her. Well, there was the one guy. Really unsure what to make of the chatter box. Suddenly everything seemed to slow slightly around her. Or was she moving faster? Taking advantage of the speed and opportunity, Megir ran straight for her room. None were able to stop her once inside. Sheathing her weapons quickly. Megir simply ran up, slinging her bow and quiver over her back , and running back out once more. With a content sigh, she came to a stop where she first started. It was all she had wanted in the first place.

"Um thank you?" She said looking around at the rag tag group. But to be honest, it was impressive the way they took everyone out so quickly. Her gaze fell on the halfling for a moment. The offer of food was nice. But surely she didn't mean her? Or did she. Either way, she never turned down the offer of food. The large brut next to the halfling almost made her rethink the offer. Almost. "Food would be good." Megir said. "Just not from there."

Honey kissed eyes locked onto the strange chatty man. Narrowing on him as she moved a hair closer. "Were you making fun of me?" Suddenly remembering the start of his rant. "You laughed. What's wrong with orcs?" Her eyes finally dropped to her arms then to her legs before looking back up. She happened to like her skin. The lush shade of green wasn't that common. Orcs tended to be more of an olive or grayish color. But half orcs were normally more on the fleshy side. Keeping her physique up was also a challenge. Especially since the half breeds didn't have the same muscle tone.

Just as she was about to say more her beloved boar came up and nudged her lightly. "What do you mean your leaving?" With a few snorts the boar was gone. Heading back into the forest in which it came. "Wait! I didn't say I was going to..." She groaned. "But I don't want to!" Running her hands over her face, she slowly looked back at everyone. "Um So..." The orc said with some hesitation. "Mind if I join you all for a while?"

『Who?: Megir, Halforc Beast Master 』『Location?: Outside of Siren Song Tavern 』『With whom?: a mob, Kale, Torgath, Lithe, Gellie 』『Theme?: Warrior『OOC?: 』

!RPN1.jpg[Location: outside tavern] [ With: Torgath, Gellie, Lithe, Megir, Torgath ]

Kale set two more people on fire, a few trees, and a wagon for good measure. Slowly he turned to the orc with a raised brow. Half maybe? "You are most very welcome my dear." In his normal flamboyant manner, he bowed deeply at the waist before standing back up. "And I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we would love you have you." Kale made a quick round of introductions before looking back to the orc. "Are you hurt? What is it you needed?"

This got curiouser and curiouser as he watched her interact with the boar. "Are you a beastmaster?" He licked his lips. Maybe they really could go after this dragon. A healer, a tracker, muscle, and a rogue. There wasn't anything they seemed to be missing. "Yes Gellie. Please lead the way. I'm sure everyone here is ready to eat after that little skirmish"

The mage, healer, thing also had him thinking. He might be outclassed with such spells at his disposal. "Lithe, Where did you say you studied at?" There was something off about the man, in more ways than one. Not that it mattered. He would find out the truth at some poit. A nose for power he had. In this group reeked of it.

image0.jpg
Location: Outside Siren Song Tavern With: Kale, Gellie , Lithe , Megir

He watched as Gellie came out and offered a smirk. The woman was incorrigible if nothing else. He didn't ask, he simply picked her up, and rested her on a shoulder. "You're going to get into trouble one of these days." Turning back to the fight, it seemed to already be over. What a shame. It was just getting good and he was about to step into the fight. "Sounds like food is up next." That was good since he was so hungry. In fact the boar looked like it would have made a tasty meal.

"Well, I'm bored now. What's next?" He just hoped the next thing wasn't hunting the dragon. The group was starting to grow on him and he didn't like the idea of going on a hunt. "Can't we do something else? I here there is a pond around her. Or they flesh-eating spider. Oh and a magic fortress in the mountains?" Anything would have been better than hunting what they wanted to hunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back