• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The nirvana project OOC and CS (Closed)

Sunstone

This sentence is false.
alright, first thing's first. EXPOSITION
So... This world is set in 2078, a new government funded program was created for select people with select degrees to participate in the revived space program. You, are one of those people. You are also one of the several hundred from around the world that graduated. You've gotten a message from the leader of the program telling you that you've been selected for the new deep space exploration project. You accept the mission, and have a year to bond with your crew mates before you blast off into space together...
So, please please PLEASE make your character in a more original way, because the layout like this
Name:
Bores me to death. Why not be creative and say something like...
My character's name is billy, he's 37000 years old, 5'11, and grew up in Germany. He likes kitties and original character layouts.
It's optional, but I think it looks way better. For those of you who want to be boring, here's the skeleton.
Name:
Personality: (be brief, keep background to background)
Background:
College degree:
Physical description:
Skills:
IC

Last edited:
My character's name is Kyler Dosen, he is male, thirty two, and graduated new oxford university with a master's degree in engineering, along with a bachelor's in math and science. He was selected for the program due to his interest in rocket science, and his knowledge of the nirvana project. He led a normal life at his home in east Washington, and didn't pay much attention in school, daydreaming about being an astronaut. After growing up however, he decided he would join the new space program, and pursued an engineering degree. When he was young (and even today) he had an active imagination, and had a rather short attention span, going from one activity to another. He has a lot of energy and can be annoying at times. He's 6'3 and weighs 179 pounds. His hair is black and short, his eyes are green, and he likes loose clothes that are too big for him. He's very proficient in math, and can fix nearly anything that's broken.

Dear space crew,

I am Yoshi Gorogoro, I am a full fledged pilot, I was a student of Onigiri's Private Academy in central Japan, the city of Tokyo - an underground secret academy for special students under the corporation of a secret anti government organisation.

First let me tell a bit of myself, I am full Japanese, born at Tokyo's private orphanage of "Happiness". My parents died at a hit and run at 10pm on December the 24th during Christmas eve. I was carefully led to a whole new world at Onigiri's Private Academy. There I learned the study of piloting and aircrafts. Eventually I was moved and dedicated to fly a space craft of my own. Sadly I departed and went in the space exploration program in a average lackluster college at 16 to get my Aviation Degree.

I'm a male, I weigh 150 pounds, I am at least 6 foot tall, my hobby is flying jets, and my favourite food is dark chocolate.

As a full fledged pilot I can do pretty much do cool things! I can wake up at 3, eat enormous meals and still be skinny. I also can almost turn my head at 180 degrees!

This is a picture of me in my school uniform!
14112c444e651b890effc512d50844bf--manga.jpg

P.S. Yoshi Gorogoro

Last edited:
Dear space crew,

I am Yoshi Gorogoro, I am a full fledged pilot, I was a student of Onigiri's Private Academy in central Japan, the city of Tokyo - an underground secret academy for special students under the corporation of a secret anti government organisation.

First let me tell a bit of myself, I am full Japanese, born at Tokyo's private orphanage of "Happiness". My parents died at a hit and run at 10pm on December the 24th during Christmas eve. I was carefully led to a whole new world at Onigiri's Private Academy. There I learned the study of piloting and aircrafts. Eventually I was moved and dedicated to fly a space craft of my own. Sadly I departed and went in the space exploration program in a average lackluster college at 16 to get my Aviation Degree.

I'm a male, I weigh 150 pounds, I am at least 6 foot tall, my hobby is flying jets, and my favourite food is dark chocolate.

As a full fledged pilot I can do pretty much do cool things! I can wake up at 3, eat enormous meals and still be skinny. I also can almost turn my head at 180 degrees!

This is a picture of me in my school uniform!
14112c444e651b890effc512d50844bf--manga.jpg

P.S. Yoshi Gorogoro
We're glad to have you onboard the nirvana cadet!
(Damn, shoulda thought of writing my character sheet in character. +all of the brownie points)

I'm Gillian Dixon and I'm 42 years old Irish grease monkey with a degree, I graduated from ECPI with an engineering masters degree and was valedictorion of my class. I'm the best at making machines work, in fact I prefer them to people. I'm 5'4 and built like a brick shit house, and its mostly all muscale even though I have a bit of a beer gut. As you can see Ive got some mechanical parts such as my left leg, right arm all the way up to the shoulder, my right eye, and my liver and kidneys. I've got no hair on my head, lost that years ago but I have a beard thar rivals the best at two feet long and a crimson red. I have a handsome if a bit square face, pale blue eyes, and no that's not a red eggplant on my face thats my nose. I usually wear overhauls, leather boots, and a green t-shirt. I'm a bit of a grouch but If I'm not insulting you then I just don't like you and am or will be punching you in the face. I'm honest, brutally so I'v been told. I'm loyal to my friends and down right nasty to my foes. I was raised by my dad who was a mechanic, he taught me the 4 best thing there are, food, drink, fighting, and hard work. He was good to me and even helped put me through college. As to why I have a mechanical parts well lets just say I had an accident involving a truck, three cats, a bottle of whiskey, a spoon, a banna peel, and an angry X. I don't know the rest of my family and I don't really care to. I was chosen to go on this mission for my mechanical expertise, and what wrench monkey would pass up the chance to play with all that tech.

Last edited:
I'm Gillian Dixon and I'm 42 years old Irish grease monkey with a degree, I graduated from ECPI with an engineering masters degree and was valedictorion of my class. I'm the best at making machines work, in fact I prefer them to people. I'm 5'4 and built like a brick shit house, and its mostly all muscale even though I have a bit of a beer gut. As you can see Ive got some mechanical parts such as my left leg, right arm all the way up to the shoulder, my right eye, and my liver and kidneys. I've got no hair on my head, lost that years ago but I have a beard thar rivals the best at two feet long and a crimson red. I have a handsome if a bit square face, pale blue eyes, and no that's not a red eggplant on my face thats my nose. I usually wear overhauls, leather boots, and a green t-shirt. I'm a bit of a grouch but If I'm not insulting you then I just don't like you and am or will be punching you in the face. I'm honest, brutally so I'v been told. I'm loyal to my friends and down right nasty to my foes. I was raised by my dad who was a mechanic, he taught me the 4 best thing there are, food, drink, fighting, and hard work. He was good to me and even helped put me through college. As to why I have a mechanical parts well lets just say I had an accident involving a truck, three cats, a bottle of whiskey, a spoon, a banna peel, and an angry X. I don't know the rest of my family and I don't really care to. I was chosen to go on this mission for my mechanical expertise, and what wrench monkey would pass up the chance to play with all that tech.
Good to know we've got a hard worker on board with us!

Greetings governor, when I saw your message I was overjoyed. My name is Alexia Lawrence, I prefer to be called Miss Lawrence. I'm twenty seven, and American. I was born and raised in the United States. I consider myself an independent woman, and have a bad past with relationships. I'm asexual, but I haven't been that way forever. I grew up going to a small school and was never given any special treatment, I don't consider myself to be particularly smart, I just think I worked hard to get where I am today. When I grew up I went to medical school and spent about nine years studying to become a U.E.D (unidentifiable extraterrestrial disease) researcher, and when I was given the opportunity to be part of the crew on the nirvana I decided it would be best to use my talents in extraterrestrial substances to aid the crew. I'm 5'9, I weigh one hundred and fifty seven pounds, my eyes are blue, and my hair is long and brown.

Greetings governor, when I saw your message I was overjoyed. My name is Alexia Lawrence, I prefer to be called Miss Lawrence. I'm twenty seven, and American. I was born and raised in the United States. I consider myself an independent woman, and have a bad past with relationships. I'm asexual, but I haven't been that way forever. I grew up going to a small school and was never given any special treatment, I don't consider myself to be particularly smart, I just think I worked hard to get where I am today. When I grew up I went to medical school and spent about nine years studying to become a U.E.D (unidentifiable extraterrestrial disease) researcher, and when I was given the opportunity to be part of the crew on the nirvana I decided it would be best to use my talents in extraterrestrial substances to aid the crew. I'm 5'9, I weigh one hundred and fifty seven pounds, my eyes are blue, and my hair is long and brown.
Good to have a medic on board!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back