• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Into the Ruins - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Chowlett Chowlett Eonivar Eonivar jaydude jaydude Rykon Rykon Sherwood Sherwood

O.K.. Here's a blanket statement in every game I share with Psychie for all of you.

Psychie is offline until further notice. She's O.K.; it's her computer that isn't. Our favorite Psychotic, er, Psychie will be back when her computer-related woes are back in order. =)

O.K.. Here's a blanket statement in every game I share with Psychie for all of you.

Psychie is offline until further notice. She's O.K.; it's her computer that isn't. Our favorite Psychotic, er, Psychie will be back when her computer-related woes are back in order. =)
Well I hope Psychie will be able to get her PC fixed sooner than later. We will be here waiting to continue our wonderful story once she get back online.

Heya Chowlett Chowlett Eonivar Eonivar jaydude jaydude (who already knows but I'm alerting you anyway! Rawrz!) Rykon Rykon Psychie's back on RP Nation (and with a new phone)! Hooray!

Sherwood is still in the hospital recovering, slowly but "surely!"

leslie nielsen shirley GIF by simongibson2000

I'm back home (although my suitcase is not...); hope everyone's still improving!
Welcome home, Chowlett!

(Welcome home, suitcase! EDIT: When it arrives!)

=)

Last edited:
Heya Chowlett Chowlett Eonivar Eonivar Rykon Rykon (I tagged Jaydude and Psychie in other games we share)! Hope you're doing well!

Here's a blanket update I'm putting into all of the games I share with Sherwood:

He's still in the hospital for at least one more week, possibly longer. If you want to send any good tidings his way, you might put them here or on his Profile Page?

I am posting this... everywhere? =)

Heya RP Nation!

For the first time in the near-10 years that Kaerri and I have been on RP Nation, I am changing my name (and I don't imagine it'll change in the future)!

I will always still answer to Dannigan or Dann and I'll leave a little something in my signature to that effect.

Hope you're having a wonderful day, RP Nation! 8D

Honor and fun,
Purr =)

Heya friends and fellow gamers! Here's a blanket Sherwood update for you!

Sherwood will be in the hospital for about another 6-10 days, and he wants to assure you that - OH YES! - Sherwood WILL be back! Mark your calendars, people! The laser-chasing kitty knight we all know and love WILL be making his return!

Honor and fun,
Purr =)

Fine by me, let's rack up those sweet onslaught penalties!
Chowlett Chowlett Chowlett! I see that you're on. Besides failing to hit Han Tha, how might Da Chonk contribute to this process? Or should I just have O Mighty Fat Cat try to just smash the heck out of Han Tha (with Withering if memory serves)?

Any advice?

I think that the Charm that Grey Stone used to make Han Tha materialize will make him vulnerable to physical attacks from the Circle.

I think that the Charm that Grey Stone used to make Han Tha materialize will make him vulnerable to physical attacks from the Circle.
I think so too (hence Silent Glade's attempt at dealing physical damage to him). My question is - is there a certain attack method that would benefit the Circle more than not?

If the answer is no, then I'll just have Da Chonk to try to do as much Withering damage as possible in a single blow.

Well, here is another update on the Eternal Hospital Stay for poor Sherwood. I am feeling much better today, but the downside is that I have multiple leaks in my right side lung, keeping my chest tube in. If the docs pull it out now, the leaks would just have my lung collapse again and they would have to replace the chest tube. If there is not any progress, the next step is a much more invasive operation to open up my side and do a surgical repair of these leaks, leaving the chest tube in until I heal from the worst of the operation and can then start to look for a discharge date of about 5-7 days from then. I am sooooo done with this, having spent the past three weeks in the hospital.

Well, here is another update on the Eternal Hospital Stay for poor Sherwood. I am feeling much better today, but the downside is that I have multiple leaks in my right side lung, keeping my chest tube in. If the docs pull it out now, the leaks would just have my lung collapse again and they would have to replace the chest tube. If there is not any progress, the next step is a much more invasive operation to open up my side and do a surgical repair of these leaks, leaving the chest tube in until I heal from the worst of the operation and can then start to look for a discharge date of about 5-7 days from then. I am sooooo done with this, having spent the past three weeks in the hospital.
Either way, I'm rootin for things to go well friend. I've had a few scares with family a year or so ago along similar lines and they've pulled through. I'm confident you'll manage to do so just as well! Hope you leave the hospital better than new.

Well, a bit of good news. I should be able to go home in about two to three days. It all depends on my chest tube when it comes out. If my lung starts to collapse, I get to leave with a take home tube to keep me breathing. If It stays inflated, I'm out of here in probably 2 days. I am so happy. I've been in the hospital for over 3 weeks so far, and this is going to be such a great change.

Psychie Psychie Okies, no takers on my request for attacking methods so... here I go. Let's hope I didn't mess up the math here.

Short version. Attempting Leaping Pounce via Legendary Size and Falling Scythe Slash (withering).
Long version including dice (see spoiler).

Accuracy
Total +14 + Willpower. (+4 +3 +2 +5) + (Automatic Success from Willpower)
-1 Target Defense (see Finding the Needle's Eye)
Charmed Existence - Remove a single roll of 1.
Rerolls up to 2 more rolls of 1 (see Finding the Needle's Eye)
Dexterity +4
Martial Arts +3
Stunt +2
Primal Fury (Moonsilver Gloves) (Light) +5
Willpower +1 Success

Charms/Special
3m for Finding the Needle's Eye (see spoiler).
Cost: 3m; Mins: Dexterity 2, Essence 1
Type: Supplemental
Keywords: Uniform
Duration: Instant
Prerequisite
Charms: None

The Lunar’s limbs flex and warp along unexpected angles to avoid obstacles between her and her prey. She rerolls (higher of Essence or 3) 1s on an attack roll and imposes a −1 penalty on her target’s Defense.

With Dexterity 4, the Lunar may attack a lower-Initiative enemy through full cover with an appropriate stunt, but he receives +3 Defense.

Protean: In shapes with a tail, tentacles, or similar flexible appendages, attacks with them reroll an additional 1.

Damage
Total dice = 23 (+5 +5 +10 +3).
Charmed Existence - Remove a single result of 1.
Strength +5 (and see Falling Scythe Flash below)
Primal Fury (Moonsilver Gloves) (Light) +10
Legendary Size +3
Her attacks deal +3 raw withering damage and add +3 Overwhelming.

She gains +3 natural soak and Hardness 7.

She adds +5 to her shape’s effective Strength rating for determining what feats of strength shecan attempt.

5m for Falling Scythe Flash from White Reaper Style +5 (doubles Strength)
Falling Scythe Flash

Cost: 5m;
Mins: Martial Arts 3, Essence 1
Type: Supplemental
Keywords: Dual
Duration: Instant
Prerequisite Charms: None

After taking a moment to icily judge the optimal point to apply force to an opponent, the White Reaper strikes without restraint. When used with a withering attack, Falling Scythe Slash doubles the martial artist’s Strength rating for calculating its raw damage. Alternatively, on a decisive attack against an enemy with lower Initiative, it adds the martial artist’s (Strength/2, round up) to raw damage.

Attempting Leaping Pounce via Legendary Size and Falling Scythe Slash (withering).
If a great cat moves into close range with an enemy of the same size or smaller and deals 5+ damage to it with a withering attack on the same turn, it may pay a point of Willpower to reflexively make a grapple gambit against its prey.

Last edited:
And now my brain is tired from all of that thinking and math. How do people do this game at the table? Hah! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back