• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Into the Ruins - Exalted 3e IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
With a blade in hand, Silent Glade felt much more confident. He quickly grabbed a second sword, with the thought he could toss it to a circlemate when everything kicked off. Now armed, he ducked back out into the night.

Immediately seeing Mercy on the back of her Agata, Glade's opinion of their chances went even higher. Still - now was not the time to throw away even the smallest of advantages. With Essence making his movements lithe as the lightest cat, he crept up until he was almost breathing on the necks of the rear rank of Kerwin's soldiers. There he waited, poised and coiled to strike as soon as anyone made a hostile move.

[Dex + Stealth + Stunt + 5-die Excellency from Personal - 11 successes]

[Dex + Stealth + Stunt + 5-die Excellency from Personal - 11 successes]
With that many successes, Silent Glade can slip right up to stand behind Lord Kerwin and still remain unobserved by the men staring over at the Agata if you wish. It is as easy as breathing for you.

While this is going on, Lord Kerwin is still standing there, no weapons in hand (at least at the moment), as he looks over at Amara, Grey Stone and Aredin, and he is keeping an eye on Mercy up on her Agata. From the way he's acting, he is not worried about a potential fight breaking out. Either he has some ace up his sleeve that he's hiding from you, or he is mentally backpedaling as fast as he can to keep a full blown fight from starting.

The Dragon Blooded addresses Grey Stone, saying, "Your things are all safe in my wagon, of course, kept under lock and key. Why don't we all just relax a bit? There is no need to get hostile here. I was trying to do you all a favor, after all. If I had wanted to, that stew would have been poisoned and not just spiked with a sleeping potion."

Purr Purr

How does Fat Cat wish to approach the caravan? Do you do so openly in your giant cat form, or do you do something else?

The Dragon Blooded addresses Grey Stone, saying, "Your things are all safe in my wagon, of course, kept under lock and key. Why don't we all just relax a bit? There is no need to get hostile here. I was trying to do you all a favor, after all. If I had wanted to, that stew would have been poisoned and not just spiked with a sleeping potion."
Grey Stone let out an unimpressed grunt. "Tell one of your men to unlock the wagon; we'll get our things in due course." he said, aware that some of the group's possessions would be too heavy for mortal hands to carry. "As for you, define 'favor'. Because as far as I'm aware, there's no context in which drugging someone, locking them up and taking away their possessions qualifies as one."

Essence: 1
Personal Essence: 10/13
Peripheral Essence: 33/33

Willpower: 7
Join Battle: 5
Health Levels: -0, -1, -1, -1, -1, -1, -1, -1, -1,-1, -1, -1, -1, -1, -3, Incapacitated
Resolve 3, Guile 1

Attacks
Unarmed (13 dice Withering, 8 dice Decisive, Withering Damage 15, Overwhelming 1, Bashing, Brawl, Grappling, Natural)

Actions
Rush: 6
Disengage: 6

Evasion 4, Parry 4
Soak/Hardness: 4/0

Increasing Strength Exercise (+1 Strength)

Amara glares at Kerwin through her one good eye before looking about. "Something is wrong. He's stalling for time." She directs her gaze once more at Kerwin, saying, "The key. Now. Or I will take it from your bleeding corpse."
Increasing Strength Exercise active; +1 Str

Health Levels
-0 [ ]
-1 [ ][ ][ ]
-2 [ ][ ][ ][ ]
-4 [ ]
I [ ]

Willpower: 8 / 6
Personal: 13 / 8
Peripheral: 33 / 20
Committed: 13

Join Battle: 9 +3i
Form Charm Join Battle: 11
Parry: 6
Evasion: 4
Resolve: 2
Guile: 1

Natural Soak: 3
Armored Soak: +8, Hardness 7
Hearthstone Soak: 2
Total Soak: 13

Weapons
Destiny

Attunement: 5m
Type: Light (+5 ACC, +10 DMG, +0 DEF, OVW 3)
Tags: Lethal, Melee, Balanced

Evocations of Destiny
A user of Destiny may change the result of one die on an attack or damage roll, moving it up or down one digit. For example if a player rolls seven dice with the results “5, 6, 7, 7, 8, 2, 10,” they can change one of the dieʼs digits. In the above example, they might change the “6” up one digit to a “7” thus adding an additional successes. The magic of Destinyʼs evocations directly relates to the numbers rolled on dice. As such some players may also choose to decrease a number rolled.

(O Mighty Fat Cat a.k.a. Da Chonk!)

Aredin, the wily merchant prince, had not shown at the rendezvous point. O Mighty Fat Cat continued to sit with a hunter's patience while he waited in the night-touched gloom, off of the road, out of sight where only those who did not fear the grim shadows would find him. Aredin did not fear such shadows. Nor had never been late on a deal. Da Chonk reasoned that even if the intrepid bard had run into some old flame, the Solar was a man of his word to his friends and would have sent word.

No word had been sent. Something must have gone terribly wrong.

Solemnly, Da Chonk looks to Luna who was always watching. He closes his eyes and prays for Aredin's safety. Da Chonk's voice is deep and mysterious like a dark, bottomless chasm. His heavy voice drones like some ancient tolling bell. In a very manly voice that unhurriedly delivers his every word with clarity and deep feeling, he prays.

"O Great and Beautiful Luna, shining jewel in the blackest of seas, please make me your instrument that I may do more than give thoughts and prayers for Aredin's safety. Guide me to him if he is in danger! This, your servant prays, O Great and Beautiful Luna."

Not long afterward, a pair of riders flash by. Da Chonk overhears one say to the other, "Hey, whaddya think is going on by that campsite back there?"

"You go look, stupid! I sure ain't stickin' my nose in any funny business!"

That was enough for Da Chonk! Heart pumping, he leaps off into the woods, transforms into his other native form, and runs off into the night guided only by the moonlight. Guided by Luna or so he believes.

* * *​

Hours later, from deep in the forest to its edge of the enemy campsite, O Mighty Fat Cat cautiously creeps and listens and learns. Aredin was here! Grey Stone too! There were others that Fat Cat did not recognize, but if they were friends of Aredin, they were friends of O Mighty Fat Cat. And they were nearly naked and almost weaponless against a host of foes!

Amara glares at Kerwin through her one good eye before looking about. "Something is wrong. He's stalling for time." She directs her gaze once more at Kerwin, saying, "The key. Now. Or I will take it from your bleeding corpse."

Aredin and his friends look mighty even clad only in scraps of clothing, especially the tattooed one who glows like the monster-wasp above her. It will be enough, Fat Cat decides. Deceptively quiet for a housecat the size of a great wagon, Da Chonk moves around the edge until he comes upon the best of the wagons. Here, he peeks inside the open entryway and spies a heavy door along with fine furnishings and a sword-rack missing two ornamental blades. This, Fat Cat surmises, might be where the belongings of Aredin's friends must be kept! Then with a gleam in his eye, O Mighty Fat Cat turns toward the not-so-distant Dragon-blooded Kerwin and his distracted throng of armed men.

A wide, wide smile plays along Fat Cat's feline face as a simple plan comes to mind.

"Advice" by The Pillows (used on the FLCL soundtrack)

Grabbing the wagon by its wooden shaft by curling his great tail around it and squeezing, O Mighty Fat Cat takes off running! Smiling hugely, for he loves transporting, he races through the night! A great rumbling galloping sound can be heard throughout the campsite as he throws stealth to the wind, lines up behind Kerwin and his grouped men, and at top speed, Da Chonk tries to run them all down on his way to Aredin and his friends!

If he is successful, he hopes to send the armed men flying in all directions or stomped flat into the earth - triply so for this Kerwin fellow who hopefully gets it the worst! So much that, while trampling him, O Mighty Fat Cat tries to put the Dragon-blooded's face straight into the mud by way of planting one big muddy paw squarely onto Kerwin's rear end so that the obvious paw-print just shouts to all who behold it! Da Chonk could only imagine all of the curious questions Kerwin would get later from his peers!

Whether or not this is successful, Da Chonk flies along toward Aredin and Grey Stone. He puts his huge paws into the earth, kicking up small clouds of dust as he rumbles to a stop beside them. With that excited smile of his, O Mighty Fat Cat, whom Aredin and Grey know to be a transporter by trade, slowly turns his big face to grin at the two near-naked Solars. Using his Glance-Oration Technique, Da Chonk winks his friendly eyes and tilts his head as if happily asking them a question. A hearty feline sound erupts from his throat.

"M-R-R-ROOOWWR?"

It sounds just like the kind of tones a driver might make if he said aloud, "Heeey buddy! Could you use a helping haaand?" O Mighty Fat Cat glances meaningfully toward the wagon and the single door that awaits the Solars' pleasure.

Last edited:
Mercy sat upon Opal the Agata Demon Wasp and gazing down hovering maybe thirty feet off the ground. Opal buzzed feeling Mercy's uneasiness over the situation, Mercy bent down and pat her demon friend and familiar on the side of its almost glowing and shining head. She spoke in the ancient tongue of Old Realm, the tongue of the Spirits, Gods, Elementals, and Demons.

<"Not yet Opal, not yet...I know I want remove the grin off of his face too. Give my Solar brothers and sister a chance to.." > Mercy grit her teeth <"....negotiate.">

Mercy knew well of the type, the rich Dragon Blooded who had been taught from birth they could and control any of the common folk as they pleased. There were nice ones, but most usually seemed to act like this one. She remembered uncountable instances over her life where she was defiled or taken advantage of by these types because she had been a slave with no ability to fight back. Their culture seemed to encourage such awful behavior.

The memories made her tense, the fire summoned to Mercy's hand seemed to increase in brightness and size, reflecting down at the mesmerized soldiers below, reflecting off of her bronze sheened skin with the fluttering of Opal's opalescent wings causing the shadows to move and shift with occasional rainbows forming. Opal gave an encouraging humm in return, the vibrations of which felt through close contact with the with the demon wasp's body seemed to comfort Mercy.

She listened to the exchange of words, not believing one word that the Dragon Blooded said. Her mystical sight was still in effect, so she continued to cast around keeping an eye on the blood apes and for anything else that the Dragon-Blooded maybe hiding in the Ether.

Mercy and Opal were ready to attack as soon as hostilities were to break out when massive cat seemed to come out of nowhere and disrupt the situation. Both Opal and Mercy stopped unsure of what was happeniing...

As Fat Cat leaps into the light around the firepits, all hell breaks loose with the caravan. Screams of pure terror fill the air as the employees of the caravan scatter at the sight of the huge cat-beast charging into their midst, ready to rend the flesh from their bones (at least, that is what they are afraid of!), and the ten guards with the Dragon Blooded owner all dive to the side to keep from getting pounced on. Kerwin himself takes a moment to stare up at the giant cat in shock before he also dives to the side, sprawling face first in the dirt. At least he manages to avoid getting stepped on by a huge, chonky paw.

With their master in danger, the two erymanthus Blood Apes materialize and bear their own claws, roaring out a challenge at the huge Lunar that suddenly has appeared in their midst. The sight of the demons manifesting put some metal in the spines of five of the ten guards, and they start to reach for their weapons, getting ready for a fight. The other five decide that they have somewhere else to be in a very big hurry, and they bolt.

Alright! Going into our first Join Battle roll of the game! Everyone, give me your rolls, unless you wish me to roll my own dice for you like Purr Purr does.

Join Battle, Round 1
11 - Silent Glade
10 - Amara

9 - Lord Kerwin
8 - Fat Cat
8 - Guard 5 pg 496
7 - Grey Stone
7 - Blood Ape 1 pg 525
7 - Guard 1
5 - Aredin
5 - Blood Ape 2
5 - Guard 4
4 - Guard 2
4 - Guard 3

Last edited:
Amara decides that while it is a valiant thing to be brave in the face of a challenge, there are times that getting the hell out of the way is a good thing, so she dives to one side, rolling along to come up in a crouch as the giant cat-creature suddenly leaps into the middle of the standoff.

When it is clear that the beast is not going to immediately attack and the two demon apes make their appearance, a switch clicks over in her head that it is now time for her to step up and move and prepare for a scrap. Time to dance!
Total initiative of 10. If I manage to have the highest Join Battle of the round, I get to reflexively activate my Form Charm and roll a Join Battle for the sword.

Health Levels
-0 [ ]
-1 [ ][ ][ ]
-2 [ ][ ][ ][ ]
-4 [ ]
I [ ]

Peripheral: 33 / 20

Weapons
Destiny

Evocations of Destiny
A user of Destiny may change the result of one die on an attack or damage roll, moving it up or down one digit. For example if a player rolls seven dice with the results “5, 6, 7, 7, 8, 2, 10,” they can change one of the dieʼs digits. In the above example, they might change the “6” up one digit to a “7” thus adding an additional successes. The magic of Destinyʼs evocations directly relates to the numbers rolled on dice. As such some players may also choose to decrease a number rolled.

Grey Stone blinked a couple of times at the sight of the humongous feline.

"Cat? Just what in the name of all the gods are you doing here?" he muttered to himself, before seeing that Kerwin, his demons and a handful of the guards were getting ready to fight. Taking a deep breath, he settled into a fighting stance.

[Rolling Join Battle. Spending 3m Personal Essence to give myself three more dice to use. 4 successes = 7 starting initiative.]

Personal Essence: 10/13
Peripheral Essence: 33/33

Willpower: 7
Join Battle: 5
Health Levels: -0, -1, -1, -1, -1, -1, -1, -1, -1,-1, -1, -1, -1, -1, -3, Incapacitated
Resolve 3, Guile 1

Attacks
Unarmed (13 dice Withering, 8 dice Decisive, Withering Damage 15, Overwhelming 1, Bashing, Brawl, Grappling, Natural)

Actions
Rush: 6
Disengage: 6

Evasion 4, Parry 4
Soak/Hardness: 4/0

Increasing Strength Exercise (+1 Strength)

Quiet as the night itself, Silent Glade crept right up to Lord Kerwin until his sword was almost in the Dragon Blooded's back. Their odds were good, but still better to come out of this without bloodshed - so he waited for Grey Stone to finish his conversation.

When suddenly an enormous cat?? came bounding into camp and barrelled into the guards like they were so many skittles in one of the rougher teahouses of Nexus! That didn't so much break the tension as smash it with a half-tonne sledgehammer, and suddenly Glade could tell the time for action was now. At least he was - just at the moment - still unseen. He'd like to keep it that way as much as possible. And the cat had brought along the perfect hiding spot - Kerwin's own wagon. Glade scurried behind it.

[Joining Battle with Dex + Stealth via Blinding Battle Feint (3 motes Periph). Buying 2 dice for 2m Personal]

[That's a horrible roll; rerolling all dice with Perfect Shadow Stillness: 8 successes = 11 initiative - better!
Silent Glade is hidden from everyone whose Awareness-based JB is lower]

Last edited:
Aredin smirked, taking a step back as the dust cloud rolled past into the dark embrace of the night air surrounding the camp. "Looks like our reinforcements made it here first Kevin. Did you think I was lying when I said our absence would be noticed? Ah well, once we're done here you can tell us what consequences taste like." He glanced toward Amara and Gray Stone now standing in front of him. Aredin favored the side of the unarmed monk, preparing to help defend the one still missing his favored weapon unless the tide of battle demanded another approach.

"Hey buddy, any of those knuckleheads drop a sword by chance? I'd settle for spear or even hatchet too." Aredin asked of the Fat Cat, eyes still focused on the advancing foes.

[Not much point in me burning too much essence on Join Battle without having a weapon yet. I'll take an unmodified roll. 2 successes for 5 starting initiative.]

We are just holding on Eonivar Eonivar for Mercy and Opal's initiative rolls, then we are ready to go.

Join Battle, Round 1
11 - Silent Glade
10 - Amara
9 - Lord Kerwin
8 - Fat Cat
8 - Opal

8 - Guard 5 pg 496
7 - Grey Stone
7 - Blood Ape 1 pg 525
7 - Guard 1
5 - Aredin
5 - Blood Ape 2
5 - Guard 4
4 - Mercy
4 - Guard 2
4 - Guard 3

Last edited:
Mercy, observing the chaos ensue below them with the presence of a giant cat ally (?) based on her circle mates reactions to it, watches the blood apes materialize and some of the guards draw their weapons, and leans into Opal, feels that all familiar rage and fire fill her heart..her eyes now burning with that familiar fire “They will burn for their actions…Opal attack now…” as the giant demon wasp began to emit a menacing drone of anger as it dove down into the fray….

Opal enthusiatically dives into the fray. Opal Join Battle = 5 successess

Mercy nearly falls off of Opal in the Demon Wasps steep dive into combat...

Mercy's Join Battle is 0 successe, if doable Mercy will spend one willpower to give her one success = 1 Success

Mercy is going to spend 1 mote of Harmony of Spirits Style of the Master Horseman's Technique to keep from falling off of Opal.

Essence Rating: 1
Personal Essence Pool: 7/13
Peripheral Essence Pool: 24/33
Attuned Essence: 8
Willpower: 5/6
Free Willpower from Cult (Recharges once per story): 3/3
Health Levels
Incapacitated

Natural Soak With Invulnerable Skin of Bronze (Control) invoked = 9 + Hardness 6
Current Charms/Abilities activated: Spirit Detecting Glance, Invulnerable Skin of Bronze, Master Horseman's Technique

Essence: 2; Willpower: 6; Join Battle: 6 dice
Personal Motes: 64/70
Health Levels:
Incapacitated
Speed Bonus: +3
Actions: Demon Lore: 6 dice; Flying maneuvers: 12
dice; Inspire: 6 dice; Resist Poison/Illness: 8 dice;
Senses: 7 dice; Tracking: 5 dice
Appearance 5, Resolve 3, Guile 2
Combat
Attack (Claw): 6 dice (Damage 14)
Attack (Sting): 5 dice (Damage 13 and poison when decisive, damage 2i/round, duration 5 rounds, -3 penalty).
Agatae can only sting while airborne.
Combat Movement: 6 dice (12 when airborne)
Evasion 3 (5 while airborne), Parry 3
Soak/Hardness: 8/0
Merits
Shimmering Crystal Beauty: Anyone who looks upon
the agata is treated as having a Minor Tie of wonder
towards it for purposes of social influence rolls.
Vigorous Steed: The agata can bear two fully armored
people on its back while flying at a speed of thirty miles
an hour. It may use its Evasion in place of its Parry to
protect a rider with a defend other action.
Offensive Charms
Principle of Motion (10m, 1wp; Reflexive; Instant;
Essence 2):
The agata moves with blinding speed, taking
a flurry without the usual restrictions—it can flurry two
of the same action if desired, and it ignores the usual penalties to dice pools and Defense.
Defensive Charms
Kaleidoscopic Dodge (5m, 3i; Reflexive; Instant; Essence
2):
For a moment, the beauteous wasp seems to disintegrate into rainbow brilliance, as though it were refracted
through a prism, adding +2 Evasion against an attack. A
successful dodge allows the agata to reflexively move one
range band in any direction, if it wishes.
Jeweled Heart Allure (6m; Reflexive; One scene;
Essence 2)
: The agata radiates beauty that dumbfounds
even battle-hardened warriors, forcing characters to pay
a point of Willpower before they can attack it in a scene
unless they have an Intimacy that represents ruthlessness, pitilessness, or a desperate reason to fight it that
is greater than the Minor Tie created by Shimmering
Crystal Beauty.
Mobility Charms
Wind-Stirring Wing Tempest (5m, 1i; Supplemental;
Instant; Essence 1):
The agata doubles 9s on a movement
roll. If it is moving downward while airborne, it doubles
8s as well.
Miscellaneous Charms
Hurry Home (10m, 1wp; Simple; Instant; Essence 1): The
demon fades away and vanishes on its next turn, drawn
instantly to its summoner’s side. This Charm is unavailable when the demon is unbound.
Materialize (35m, 1wp; Simple; Instant; Essence 1): The
agata solidifies itself in a flash of prismatic light.
Measure the Wind (5m; Simple; Instant; Essence 1): The
agata can discern the nature of anyone who rides it.

Last edited:
With everything going crazy, Silent Glade is still in position near Kerwin with both of the stolen blades in hand. You have five soldiers, one Dragon Blooded, and two ape-demons all ready to fight. What do you do?

Chowlett Chowlett is up with Silent Glade

Join Battle, Round 1
11 - Silent Glade <====
10 - Amara

9 - Lord Kerwin
8 - Fat Cat
8 - Opal

8 - Guard 5 pg 496
7 - Grey Stone
7 - Blood Ape 1 pg 525
7 - Guard 1
5 - Aredin
5 - Blood Ape 2
5 - Guard 4
4 - Mercy
4 - Guard 2
4 - Guard 3

[OOC: I am assuming the swords Glade has stolen are Slashing or Straight Swords - that is, Medium, Lethal, Melee, Balanced. Correct me if I'm wrong!]

As the chaos of battle erupted around him, Silent Glade crouched in the shadow of Lord Kerwin's relocated wagon. His hiding spot gave him the ideal position to act before anyone else had properly readied themselves; and in all the confusion he felt confident that Kerwin and his men hadn't counted his circle properly. They had no idea he was there.

He took a moment to pick his target. The Blood Apes were a terrible sight, that was certain; but they still served Kerwin - that conniving, untrustworthy, pompous, corrupt so-called Prince of the Earth. His powers didn't approach those of Glade or his companions, but still it would be better to see he never got a chance to try.

Springing from his concealment without even a word of a warcry, launching himself towards Kerwin's turned back, Silent Glade drove his borrowed sword cruelly down through Kerwin's shoulder.

As he pulled the blade free, he turned to Aredin: "Here. Not our own, I'm afraid, but there is justice in fighting the usurper with his own weapons" - and he tossed the second sword to the Eclipse.

[Decisive attack on Kerwin; this should be an ambush - Kerwin is completely unaware of Silent Glade's presence in this fight - so Kerwin's defence is 0]

[Rolling Dex + Melee + Stunt + Specialty: 3 successes]

[Not a great roll, but should hit since it's an ambush - I'll wait before rolling damage]

By striking from your stealthy position, Silent Glade manages to catch Kerwin completely off guard! Your attack manages to hit. Go ahead and roll your damage, please.

Ok, straight roll of 11 initiative, no doubles: hooo boy, that's 7 levels of Lethal damage to Kerwin. Silent Glade resets to 3 Initiative.

Lastly, if possible, he'll move to put a bit of space between himself and the Erymanthoi - backing up to Short range of them

Silent Glade's stolen blade lashes out and bites deep into the Dragon Blooded's torso. He lets out a pained cry as he clutches at his side and collapses down on the floor, bleeding profusely.

Sherwood Sherwood is up with Amara

Join Battle, Round 1
11 - [Silent Glade]
10 - Amara <====

9 - Lord Kerwin -7 HL, critically wounded
8 - Fat Cat
8 - Opal

8 - Guard 5 pg 496
7 - Grey Stone
7 - Blood Ape 1 pg 525
7 - Guard 1
5 - Aredin
5 - Blood Ape 2
5 - Guard 4
4 - Mercy
4 - Guard 2
4 - Guard 3

Round 2
3 - Silent Glade

Amara takes in the sight of Kerwin falling from Silent Glade's attack that came from seemingly out of nowhere with a grim smile. He may not be dead, but he's definitely messed up and will most likely be out of the fight, leaving the two demons as the biggest threats remaining on the field.

Turning to face blood ape 1, Amara charges forward to take the fight to it, her blade dancing in the firelight. With a flash, she lashes out with a Withering attack to push the demon back as she takes on the Form of the martial style.
Activating the Form Charm, and will roll initiative for her sword.

8 successes to hit
Sword Join Battle is 8i

Health Levels
-0 [ ]
-1 [ ][ ][ ]
-2 [ ][ ][ ][ ]
-4 [ ]
I [ ]

Peripheral: 33 / 10

Weapons
Destiny

Evocations of Destiny

Last edited:
It's Parry DV is 4, so you hit with 4 successes. Go ahead and roll damage.

EDIT Soak is 7.

Damage is 12 dice after Soak. Rolling

9i damage

Blood Ape 1 is now in Initiative Crash, so along with the 9i of damage you did, there is the +1 for a successful attack and +5 for putting an opponent in Crash, giving Amara another 15 points of initiative. I'll add your sword to the lineup now.

Lord Kerwin is still alive and is gasping for breath as he tries to crawl away. He is in no mood to risk his life by continuing in the fight.

Purr Purr is up with Fat Cat, Eonivar Eonivar is up with Opal, and Sherwood Sherwood is up with her sword. All of you will act at the same time.

Join Battle, Round 1
11 - [Silent Glade]
10 - [Amara]

9 - [Lord Kerwin -7 HL, critically wounded]
8 - Fat Cat <====
8 - Opal <====
8 - Amara's Sword <====

8 - Guard 5 pg 496
7 - Grey Stone
7 - Blood Ape 1 pg 525
7 - Guard 1
5 - Aredin
5 - Blood Ape 2
5 - Guard 4
4 - Mercy
4 - Guard 2
4 - Guard 3

Round 2
25 - Amara
9 - Lord Kerwin -7 HL, critically wounded
3 - Silent Glade
Crashed - Blood Ape 1 pg 525

With blinding speed, Amara leaps up into the air, flying high up before coming down on the staggered Blood Ape. With a bright surge of Essence and a primal war cry, she brings her sword down on the demon, trying to slice the demon in two.
Using a Decisive attack with her sword, and kicking in Thunderbolt Attack Prana for 4m 1wp.

6 successes to hit. Rolling damage - total of 8L from the effects of the Thunderbolt Attack Prana on the demon

Health Levels
-0 [ ]
-1 [ ][ ][ ]
-2 [ ][ ][ ][ ]
-4 [ ]
I [ ]

Willpower: 8 / 5
Personal: 13 / 4
Peripheral: 33 / 10

Weapons
Destiny

Evocations of Destiny

Normally, the sword strike would not be enough to destroy the ape, but with the power of the Essence-fueled leap, Amara manages to plunge her sword deep into the demon, causing it to roar with agony as it shudders and goes limp. It is barely alive, with just its Incapacitated health level left unchecked.

Purr Purr and Eonivar Eonivar are next up

Join Battle, Round 1
11 - [Silent Glade]
10 - [Amara]

9 - [Lord Kerwin -7 HL, critically wounded]
8 - Fat Cat <====
8 - Opal <====
8 - [Amara's Sword]

8 - Guard 5 pg 496
7 - Grey Stone
7 - Guard 1
5 - Aredin