• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Into the Ruins - Exalted 3e IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Grey Stone didn't go on the attack. "You have no business fighting us," he said in Old Realm, drawing Essence into his voice as he spoke. "As a spirit, you are obligated to do no more than your ordained duties, and those most certainly do not include possessing one of the Sun's Chosen for your own selfish ends. Now stand down, or my companions and I will surely show you no further mercy."

He was less than fond of Han-Tha right now. But his training as a sohei demanded that he try and resolve this matter peacefully first.

I'm largely doing this for the sake of keeping in character. Spending 5m of Personal Essence to activate Harmonious Presence Meditation, and doing a Threaten action on Han-Tha, in the hope that he won't consider fighting six Celestial Exalted at once to be a wise move.

Rolling with Charisma + Presence, with three bonus dice from H.P.M, and claiming one-point stunt to get two additional bonus dice. 10 successes.
Essence: 2
Personal Essence: 11/16
Peripheral Essence: 25/40
Anima: Glowing
Committed Essence: 5

Willpower: 7/7
Join Battle: 5
Health Levels: -0, -1, -1, -1, -1, -1, -1, -1, -1,-1, -1, -1, -1, -1, -3, Incapacitated
Resolve 3, Guile 1

Attacks
Faith's Pillar (10 dice Withering, 8 dice Decisive, Withering Damage 18, Overwhelming 5, Bashing, Melee, Reaching, Smashing, Two-Handed)
Unarmed (13 dice Withering, 8 dice Decisive, Withering Damage 15, Overwhelming 1, Bashing, Brawl, Grappling, Natural)

Actions
Rush: 6
Disengage: 6

Evasion 4, Parry 4
Soak/Hardness: 4/0

Effects:
Harmonious Presence Meditation (For five motes, this Charm grants three bonus dice to all forms of social influence from all Abilities except Stealth. In addition, the cost of all social influence Charms are reduced by one mote, to a minimum of one.)
Spirit-Detecting Glance (The Solar can look through the pall of reality to glimpse the realm of spirits beneath. With this Charm, the Solar can see (but not touch) immaterial spirits.)

And now, for just a moment, Glade can see Han Tha corporeal in the material world. But he know that this stay is fleeting - while Han Tha has been commanded here, he can just as easily slip this realm and return into the spirit world. So Glade acts immediately, rushing in with Root and Branch drawn / launching a dart directly at the spirit. This abomination must be brought low!

OOC - fair point, Purr Purr , let's give the options. Decisive attack with melee weapons if possible, otherwise thrown. There's no benefit to over-hitting on a decisive attack, so I'll put just a 5-point excellency into whichever one.

Rolling Dex+Melee at 17d - 5 successes;
or Dex+Thrown at 13d - 7 successes

on hit, rolling 10d initiative as Lethal damage - 2 levels.

(OOC Note: I am posting in here just to keep my mind in my character's. I've put waaay too much effort into O Mighty Fat Cat to lose him to lack of posting. =) )

O Mighty Fat Cat waits for his moment to pounce. Oh, how there was going to be a beating on Han Tha when the opportunity presented itself! Now that Han Tha and Filial Wisdom were separated, the wicked Han Tha was... how did the hunters of the Celestial Wildlands put it? Ah yes!

"Fair game!"

Still, Da Chonk cannot not help but marvel at the efficiency, grace, and deadliness of Silent Glade's attack. O Mighty Fat Cat thought of the many creatures he shared the jungles of his upbringing with and how Silent Glade shamed them all!

It was one more reason, the youthful Lunar thought, why Solars were at the top of his perceived food chain. "Praise Luna!" thinks he.

Praise Luna that he has so many mighty friends!

When Grey Stone uses his Threaten action on the spirit, Han Tha lets out a loud laugh. "What? Surrender? After existing for so long as the Deliberative's #1 target for destruction? I have faced far more powerful Exalts than you and here I am! Bring it, little man!"

Then Glade makes his surprise attack, but even so, the evil spirit in front of you swings is claw in a nasty arc to knock Glade's projectile aside before it can hit; "If that is the best you cam do, you should run now and avoid further embarrassment."

Purr Purr is now up to attack or do whatever maneuver that comes to mind.

Round 2
18 - [Mercy]
12 - [Amara]
12 - [Aredin]
10 - <Glade>
10 - [Amara's Sword]
7 - Fat Cat <====
7 - [Grey Stone]
3 - Celestial Lion
Crashed - Filial Wisdom

Round 3
12 - Aredin
12 - Amara
10 - Han Tha
10 - Amara's Sword
7 - Grey Stone
3 - Silent Glade
3 - Mercy

When Grey Stone uses his Threaten action on the spirit, Han Tha lets out a loud laugh. "What? Surrender? After existing for so long as the Deliberative's #1 target for destruction? I have faced far more powerful Exalts than you and here I am! Bring it, little man!"
Chowlett Chowlett Eonivar Eonivar jaydude jaydude Psychie Psychie Rykon Rykon Sherwood Sherwood

Unable to speak, but quite able to think, O Mighty Fat Cat thinks, "Dat remains to be seen, O Malevolent Cocky Loudmouth!" Then O Mighty Fattest Cat attempts to bring it!

Studying Han Tha's defenses closely and icily, O Mighty Fat Cat calls upon the very best of his combined Lunar abilities to suddenly explode upon the malevolent spirit. His tactic? Just as every bit unusual and unique as he is - using his Martial Art technique - Falling Scythe Slash - combined with his Finding the Needle Lunar Charm to outthink Han Tha's defenses.

If successful, O Mighty Fat Cat hopes to grapple Han Tha; if he can use his incredibly-large paw to flatten Han Tha, his Circle will be that much more able to strike the hated spirit!

Thinking turns to praying as O Mighty Fattest of Cats turns and curls his gargantuan Wyld-shaped Spirit form about, his enormous eyes staring for an opening. His quickly-beating heart and trembling spirit join as he prays within himself!

O Blessed Luna! Upon de tombs of your fallen heroes, we fight! For de sake of Rathess, her people, and Filial Wisdom, guide my mind and body! Let me strike true for justice long-deserved! In your holy name - My Luna!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back