• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Into the Open Sky OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ok, investigating catapult: 8, no modifiers to add.
I'll stick with what i know, load the ship mounted Balista, and aim at Tytugg.

Ok, investigating catapult: 8, no modifiers to add.
I'll stick with what i know, load the ship mounted Balista, and aim at Tytugg.

Yeah with that roll you only know it seems difficult to use and what I said about less damage, but area of effect damage. Go ahead and post how you did it.

Fluxbauble Fluxbauble you' re up!

If I recall correctly I was out of spell slots before arriving on the ship. So aside from cantrips, I can take aim and fire my crossbow at any approaching enemies that make it onto the gangplank. How far away is the group of enemies blocking Jidath's path from the ship?

If I recall correctly I was out of spell slots before arriving on the ship. So aside from cantrips, I can take aim and fire my crossbow at any approaching enemies that make it onto the gangplank. How far away is the group of enemies blocking Jidath's path from the ship?
It is 60 ft. You could also fire the ship's harpoon crossbow that Lugg-mag has prepared.

Wasn't Sasha already manning the ship's crossbow?
She did shoot it last time indeed. I am okay with having multiple people do it, but it is indeed more realistic if it's just Lugg-mag and Sasha manning the crossbow.

She did shoot it last time indeed. I am okay with having multiple people do it, but it is indeed more realistic if it's just Lugg-mag and Sasha manning the crossbow.
I'm gonna keep it that way and provide cover fire as a means of giving them time to prep and fire another harpoon. So Pyke will take aim at one of the people blocking Jidath's path and fire his light crossbow.

+5 to-hit with my crossbow.

That does not look good lol.

I'm gonna keep it that way and provide cover fire as a means of giving them time to prep and fire another harpoon. So Pyke will take aim at one of the people blocking Jidath's path and fire his light crossbow.

+5 to-hit with my crossbow.

That does not look good lol.
It's not enough unfortunately. Go ahead and write your post.

ValkyrieRose ValkyrieRose It's your turn now.

Up to you guys, it looks like Valkyrie went awhol and it has been going slow, but if you guys want to continue, I can as well.

Well, its not just up to us, but it is also up to you. I wouldn't mind continuing on, but do you wish to after this long of a wait?

I mean I was simply waiting for the next posts. I would like to continue as we barely started, but that all depends on the rest of us. Sorry i'm replying late as well. been a hectic couple of weeks for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back