• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π—Άπ—»π˜π—Ό π˜π—΅π—² π—Ίπ—°π˜‚! | 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻 π—Άπ—»π˜π—²π—Ώπ—²π˜€π˜ 𝗰𝗡𝗲𝗰𝗸.

disenchantment

remember this, clown shoes!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
κ’° DISCLAIMER! i am nineteen years old. please only reach out if you are seventeen years of age or older. κ’±

β™‘ ,,
hello! i'm glad you stopped by! as the title states, this will be a short and sweet interest check for the marvel cinematic universe! i've been so hyperfixated on marvel for the longest time now, so i figured i'd make my own search instead of digging through post after post to find mcu interest checks! please note that i would prefer those 17+ to interact as i am 19. i know there's some brilliant younger writers out there, but it's for my own peace of mind. before anything, let me introduce myself!

── - ˏˋღ ˊˎ - ──

my name is calypso! i am nineteen, i'll be turning twenty august seventh, making me a leo, if zodiac signs matter to anyone! i am in the est timezone (eastern standard) and am currently a fine arts student in college studying photography and film. as of the time i post this, i'm currently off for christmas break until january sixth, meaning my activity is fairly high as i don't have much to do in my spare time! i like to call myself friendly, i always love getting to know who i'm writing with since it feels more natural to write with them if i know who they are as a person! though, i do understand ooc is not for everyone, so if you aren't a fan, no big deal! if you are a fan of ooc, i love to gush about our story and our characters, i love sharing playlists and headcanons, i get really passionate and super excited when i get to write a story with people and usually it's evident on how much i'll ramble about it. writing-wise, i call myself advanced lit to novella, i can write over 1500 words, or 600-800 words depending on the context of the story. sometimes i do get carried away with details and some of my replies end up being awfully long, but if you ever feel overwhelmed or want me to tone down on how much i write, don't be scared to say something because i'll totally understand. i'm ghost-friendly, doubling-friendly, etc. i do my best to make sure that my writing partner is happy with what's happening in the story and is comfortable overall!

in a partner, i don't have many requirements, if that's what i can call them? as long as you're 17 or older, can write at least two paragraphs per reply, and is okay with writing ocxcc, then i would love to write with you!

── - ˏˋღ ˊˎ - ──

as of right now, my only interest character-wise is andrew garfield's spider-man! i have an oc i would absolutely love to write against him and i do have a character doc for said oc upon contacting! in return, if you're a fan of doubling, i would love to write ocxcc or ccxcc for you! i can play a handful of characters since i'm caught up with movies (series, not so much, but ask and i'll let you know!). my favorites to write are natasha romanov, wanda maximoff, stephen strange, and gwen stacy.

platform-wise, i have discord available if that was something anyone was interested in, though i do usually keep discord solely to ooc, since the character limit always ruins my replies. my usual system involves ooc on discord and then having a pm for our thread on rpn! if you were interested in writing with me, don't hesitate to leave a reply on this post or message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back