• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Into The Fire - OOC

gutterpunkss

there's nothing you can do
Into The Fire

native2.png

ic | characters
native2.png

Feel free to chat and talk about your characters interactions!

Last edited:
So because saying band 1 and band 2 is lame, I used a band name generator to make some and they are all golden.
Try One:
Powdered Piss, Bathtub Punching, Hideous Stick, King Green, The Hideous Service, Stickhead, Threedust, The Stick Moths, They Might Be Hideous Moths, Stickback, This Stick, Pointy Purple Day, Super Pointy Bears

Try Two:
Poor Head, McHead, Lord of the Meaty Horses, M.E.A.T.Y., They Might Be Poor Horses, Meaty Kid, Bathtub Complaining, Complaining at the Disco, Das Head, Head Army, One Girl A Dozen Knickers

So you can make up your own or choose from these and find one you all agree with but I do want both bands to have a name.

So happy to hear the rp is up and running...I will post later tonight as I am on my way out the door for work right now.

Lil side note - Quinn is openly gay to the band members but not publicly as no one ever really asks him his sexual preference so he just doesn't say. He doesn't see it as much of a big deal.

yo guys the role play is dying already. not cool. get up and get at em ladies n gents. i’m not ready for it to die yet. JUST LET US KNOW IF YOURE GONNA BE BUSY OR NO LONGER INTERESTED

Users who are viewing this thread

Back