• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Into the fire (1x1 MzHyde/Gallifrog)

The blue haired girl gasped, feeling Kay's pain as if it was her own. Her body and her mind had synced completely with Kay's, what kay felt she felt and vice-versa. The same applied for thoughts and power levels.

Kay could faintly hear the sounds of music and the blue haired girl could faintoy hear the voices of Ethan and the other demons. "Quick, we haven't got a lot of time! I need to see where you are!" she hissed urgently, her voice bouncing around Kay's skulls. It had a completely differnet accent to her real voice.

In the apartment the others watched on with bated breath, waiting for some kind of answer.

Kay honestly thought she was going insane hearing her favourite music in her mind. But it was keeping her going to endure this torture. Ethan and the other demons kept hitting and slashing away at her, determined to find a way to access her power.

Then a voice came into her head asking to see where she was. "I..I don't know. This place is dark...and the dampness..I can smell it...the door...it's steel. There's no window." she thought in reply. She lifted her head up ever so slightly to try and discreetly find a clue.

"Still observing for a way out? Birdy, there's only one way out. Through that door and we'll, that ain't happening. No one will find you in this old underground war bunker" Ethan told her. "War bunker...that must mean....down a closed off tube underground tunnel..." She thought.

Then came the next blow that clashed with her face, a bruise instantly forming on her cheek.

The blue haired girl yelled again, jerking with each blow Kay recieved. But she heard what Kay said and repeated it out loud to Kanem who had the location finding software up and running. "Bunker, underground, probabaly disused, closed off tunnel" he muttered, his eyes fixed on the laptop.

"Any identifying markings? Symbols? Grafitti? A helpful package from Amazon with the address and postal code?" she pressed on, all the details were significant when it came to locating the bunker. Elliott was chewing the side of his finger watching on anxiouslym evidently not at all happy with what was going on

Last edited:
Kay knew she needed to stay conscious to help whatever voice was in her head. She was praying that this had something to do with John or Elliott. Her eyes darted round the room quickly. Trying so hard to not make it obvious for fear of another blow to the head.

"T-the door .. it's hard to make out but think it says TNL6-CVGD" (not knowing it was code for tunnel 6 covent garden) . Then came the demon blade again, slicing through her shoulder. Another scream escaping her mouth. Tears now streaming down her face from the pain. If she wasn't chain up, she was sure her body would buckle beneath her.

"Now tell us what we want to know!" Came the same demand yet again. "Never asshole" she repeated, spitting blood out of her mouth.

"TNL6-CVGD" the blue haired woman blurted out loud, before screaming again. Kane typed it in, then punched the air upon seeing the results. We got a location people! Tunnel six convent garden! Let's move!" The team had not been standing around idly, they had been gearing up. All wore similar leather suits with coloured detailing. The colour was different for each person. John had rung Chas and was now yelling the location at him "Tunnel six, convent garden! you got that mate?"

The blue haired woman yanked out the headphones and Kay could hear the commotion on the other end. Kane passed the laptop to A.J. "You're on comms." "group one with me, we're going tunnels, that means you John, find us a direct route A.J., group two with Kane, Elliott you're in that. Group three is Chas, link him into the comms ASAP" "We're on our way now, hold out against those douches for just a little longer." There was a warmth in her voice, but also pain as blue blue hair told this to Kay over the link. Then out loud she yelled at Elliott "move, I'll be fine here!"

(last post)

Kay suddenly heard everyone in her mind. She didn't recognize the voices but from what she made out of the communication, they were coming for her. She closed her eyes when she was told to hold out just that bit longer.

"I'm trying..." she thought back, her voice certainly sounding weaker now in her thoughts. She just wanted out if this situation now. Her body was taking a beating like no other and it didn't matter what she did, she couldn't tap into her own powers to free herself.

The demons had enchanted the cuffs to stop her from using her phoenix abilities. They wanted to harness them for themselves before giving her to The First. "You know all this could be stopped by you telling us the answers we want" Ethan smirked. "Do you can use me or my powers as a weapon against humanity? No chance" she groaned.

Ethan sighed, "what if I told you Ethan was still inside and begging me to stop hurting you?" He said slyly. "Don't believe you..." Kay retorted back. "Fine" Ethan replied, grabbing a hammer and breaking one of her knees with it. This caused Kay to scream louder than she had been.

The instant Kay felt the pain of the broken knee, the blue haired woman felt it too. She screamed in agony once again, but this time Kay could hear her scream. Elliott couldn't take it any longer, the side of his finger was well and truly bleeding, he had broken the skin at some point or another, unbeknownst to himself. He turned to A.J. "I'll take comms, go now! That means you John!"

The Irish boy nodded, passing over the laptop and headset. John took a comms set before following the others out of the door. He wrapped one arm around the blue haired woman, who was trying to get her emotions back under control. The connection was two way and Kay would feel a sudden surge of warmth, comfort and a sense of renewed strength pass through her. She could even faintly feel the weight of an arm around her body. "we'll make those guys pay for this" the blue haired responded over the link.

Elliott began issuing orders to the teams. One was racing through the tunnels while the other was on the road. Kane hadn't known which route was after, so the divide and conquer method was taken.

Kay was really struggling by this point to hold on from the torture. She had never felt like anything this before and she had no idea if she would even survive this. It was now she was really hoping she would come back if she died.

It was at this point of nearing the want to give up when she felt the phantom touch of an arm around her and warmth. She knew it was down to this mysterious link she had. "I hope so coz I can't hold on much longer" she thought back. It was evident in her thought tone that she was flaking and flaking rapidly.

She was now praying John would reach her in time as she was terrified of dying alone. A new demon came bursting into the room out of nowhere, "there's movement in the tunnels, think we got a problem" he said. Ethan gritted his teeth in annoyance, "if it's that prick Constantine we'll just have kill him too. But im not stopping until I have her essence" he barked. "If that means killing her infront of him so be it" he added.

The blue haired woman heard everything and gritted her teeth. "ok, that's it. Enough of this douche. I'm taking control" she said both aloud and over the link. "Elliott, put her in the back seat" she continued her eyes still firmly shut. "it could kill you." "just do it, I'll handle the consequences, it's more important to get her out."

Her hand found his and brought it to her forehead. He sighed and relented. He forced his way across the sync link. He looked around at Kay's mind before seeing what he needed to do. A shove and the blue haired woman was in control of the body. Her hand began to shake aginst the cuffs, seeking a way out. Kay could only watch, she wasn't in control any more.

The tunnel team arrived first, while the road team met up with Chas en route. "okay guys, you know what to do, lets go kick some serious ass." Was as close to a motivational speech as Saoirse got.

Kay heard what was being said and she suddenly realised the woman talking to her was part of Elliott's team. That meant Elliott was somehow helping wherever he was to save her life. She didn't like the idea if being put out of control though. She hated it when Fee did it before she was properly linked with her.

She went to protest but before she could she found her mind locked away and could only watch what was happening. She could feel her body being controlled without her and she hated every second. Ethan and the other demons noticed when her hands rattled the enchanted cuffs above her.

They smirked and laughed at her attempt of escaping, thinking it was Kay in control. "You won't get out of those Kay. No matter how much you try." Ethan sneered, walking up close to her, running the back of his hand down her face in a lecterous manner. She wanted to turn her head away but she couldn't do a thing. She couldn't even scream for him to get away from her.

They then heard the tunnel group nearing them and this pleased Ethan greatly. He reached his arms up and unhooked Kay but kept ahold of her against him. He faced her towards the door waiting for the team to burst in. His blade pressed against her side.

Blue haired woman was firmly in control now, but time was running out. When Ethan's hand ran down Kay' face, she jerked away, giving herself just enough wiggle room to slide her thumbs down into the cuffs. She was aware of the knifeat her side, and knew that that posed the biggest threat to them. "After this is over, remind me to teach to you how to get out of handcuffs"

The door was exploded open in a barage of metal shards. When the smoke cleared it was only John standing there. There was a lot cigarette in his mouth and he was smirking. He did not look like a one man rescue mission, he looked very much like the man with the upper hand. He stood in the doorway, his coat flowing around his legs, the smoke from his cigarette flowing upwards.

Kay heard the woman telling her about teaching her how to get out of handcuffs and she thought back "gladly" .

Ethan darted his eyes to the door as it exploded open, revealing John. Kay, locked in her mind was so glad he found her. Ethan smirked, "not so fast John. One more step and I'll gut the little bitch" he sneered. He still had a firm grip on Kay and was ready to make a move.

"Hell, I'll just hit the birdy anyway!" He laughed. "May aswell see how far her powers are." He added, thrusting the knife into Kay's side, causing Kay to scream inside her own mind. Ethan pulled out the knife fast and swiftly and threw her to the ground. "Your choice John. Kill us or save the girl" Ethan spoke.

Kay's hope was she gets reborn through her powers if she dies on this floor.

As soon as Kay was thrown to the ground, the blue haired girl slipped the handcuffs off, releasing Kay from the enchantments on them. She threw the cuffs up in a smooth arc, hitting Ethan square on the head. "Screw you asshole!" she yelled, sticking up one middle finger and making a sperate gesture with her other hand. "I'll trust your other half know what to do now that she's free, some advicem get put of the circle as fast as possible" the blue haired woman told Kay, before the link was severed in a burst of intense pain.

John sighed, "how about none of those?" He smirked, a gleam spreading into his eyes. "Now lads!" The shields dropped, revealing what the demons had been to distracted to notice. Under the cover of an illusion the while team had snuck in to the bunker, and surrounded the demons. Behind Ethan was Chas brandishing his shotgun. The team with the exception of Chas and John were in leather gear. Everybody was wearing gloves and a half sigil was carved on each glove.

Kay listened to the voice's advice. She was thankful she got her free of the cuffs. "Thank you" she thought back before she got back in control when the link was severed.

Wincing from the pain she scrambled across the floor and just about managed to get to the doorway behind John before she slumped against the wall. She was out of the way but she didn't feel good at all. "Come on fee...please don't let us die here" she muttered, holding onto her side tightly. She had to put pressure on her side but it was proving no good. Her vision was blurring and she could physically feel herself fading away.

In this time the other demons, surprised tried to get away but they were surrounded and knew it was hopeless. Ethan growled at being caught. He had underestimated John greatly as he didn't expect him to bring backup. "Since when did you bring a team?" He asked John.

It was Saito who stepped forwards to help her, he bared his razored teeth daring any demon to come near him. The circle adjusted to make up for him being missing. He cast a much more imposing figure now that he wasn't lying unconscious on a metal table. His face was masked by a domino mask and hood like the others, both to disguise their face and their age. "Sorry about this, I don't know how well this is going to work. But it works on most downworlders, so it should work on you"

He rolled up his sleeve and in one swift movement cut a gash across his arm. His blood was black and shimmered very slightly. The blood dripped into the wound, burning slightly, but it was nothing compared to Kay's earlier pain. The blood would act as a catalyst, to speed up the natural healing process and it would also coagulate quickly, stemming the bleeding

"Who? These guys? They aren't my team at all, in fact I don't even know their names. We both know I don't do teams, but thes guys just so happened to be looking for some miserable scum to beat into the next dimension, and who am I to deny them that pleasure?"

(Last post)

Kay looked up at Saito. It was so good to see him up and about. "Just do it...but if I die..don't worry.." she told him as she gritted her teeth from the burning sensation of his blood hitting her wound. She had suffered so many injuries and her broken knee was one of the painful. Her body despite the ceasing of the bleeding was giving up on her.

Her eyes began to close and she pushed Saito back. She couldn't hear Fee but she just felt she knew what was happening and it was going to be okay. "Just..stay back...it's okay.." she said, closing her eyes and she did in fact die on the floor.

Ethan looked around now knowing he and his comrades were indeed fucked. "You son of a bitch John." He spat, throwing his blade in hopes of it hitting him but missing entirely. "You can kill us John but know your little bird just died on the floor" he smirked.

Kay's body then get shrouded in flames. The fire so bright you could barely see her body. Most of her clothing burned and singed off from the intense heat. Her hair blended into the fire as it became fire. She didn't turn to ash like the myths depict, she did however rose off the ground ever so slightly as the cracking of her broken bones healed themselves, bruises disappeared from her face, cuts healed over.

As she dropped back to the floor the flames began to die but her wings wrapped themselves around her. She had been reborn.
phoenix-2.jpg

John just laughed as the knife missed him by miles, he rolled up his sleeves to reveal the tattoos on his forearms. Each arm had an identical tattoo and it bore a similar resemblance to the horcrux symbol from Harry Potter. Saito hurridly stepped back into his original position in the circle, not wanting to be burned, vampires and fire not mixing well as at all.

"Now lads!" John yelled over the sounds of Kay being reborn. The group in unison brought their half sigils together. As the two halves united they glowed brightly and the earth shook. John brough his two arms together, straining to make them touch, it was like placed the two like poles of a magnet together.

With all the sigils glowing a huge votex began to form underneath Ethan and co, sucking them in and dragging them back to the icy underlevels of hell. "Adios arseholes!" John yelled as they were sucked away.

Ethan and his comrades hollered as they got sent back to Hell. They found it excruciatingly painful before they were gone. It was still unknown if the demon in Ethan's body was telling the truth or not about whether the real Ethan- Kay's Ethan was still there or not. If Kay was awake when it happened she would have been riddled with guilt incase he was.

Kay was out cold as being reborn was alot of magic to use. It would make her stay weak just for a while, meaning it'd be difficult for her to even walk strongly without aid. It was thanks to Fee that her dignity was still in tact thanks to her wings wrapping round her. "Wake up" echoed through her mind as Fee tried to wake her. They were one entity now, but it didn't stop either voice from interacting with each other in these types of circumstances.

Kay eventually fluttered her eyes open, her eyes glowing like embers and firey ash before they flickered back to her usual grey blue hue. "J-john?" She stammered, wondering for that split second if what happened was even real and he did come to save her.

With the demons gone the group dropped out of their precise formation, pulling down the hoods to reveal their faces fully. There were two that Kay wouldn't recognise, a girl with dreadlocks and a blond haired boy. Elliott and the blue haired woman were absent from the scene. There was a fine coating of dust everywhere, and the group began to shake themselves off.

"Bloody hell John! You could have gotten us all killed!" Chas began, turning to face John, he had only found out about the plan when it was too late to protest. He was going to make up for that now. "I would like to state, for the record that I was completly off me scone when I came up with this idea" John added, hoping it might relieve Chas's anger. "That just makes it worse!" the cabbie groaned, questioning his life choices for ehat couldn't have been the first time in his life.

Upon hearing Kay's voice he turned to look at her "unfortunately it is. Did you really think I wouldn't pass up an oportunity to piss off a bunch of demons by waltzing into the room and proceeding to outsmart them in ten seconds?"

She weakly smirked at John's remark. Whatever his motive was for saving her she was thankful. "Thank you" she said to him.

She looked around and saw faces she knew then spotted the two faces she didn't know. It was at this very instance she glanced down and realised she was near damn naked with only her wings covering her. "Oh shit..." She muttered, her arms wrapping around her under her wings, not knowing when they'd suddenly disappear back into her tattoo and reveal more than she wanted.

"Don't suppose I can borrow your coat?" She asked John.

As soon as she asked, he shrugged the coat off and passed it over. "It's a bit manky, just to warn you" He told her as he passed the coat over. The coat was slightly heavier than it looked, but not overly heavy. The fabric was soft and worn in places, it was old, but showed no signs of ever being repaired.

There was a smell of smoke and blood off it, but along with it was the very faint smell of something orangey. The pocket contained cigarettes, a lighter, a wallet, a selection of tube tickets, keys, an item on a leather strap and various poeves of clutter that seeme dto work their way into his pockets.

She grabbed the coat and as she slipped her arms through the sleeves and covered up, her wings disappeared. He wasn't joking about the state of it but even a smoke smelling cost was better than being on show for all to see.

"Better than my birthday suit" she remarked. She fastened it up by the buttons and instantly felt better for being covered up. She used the wall as a crutch to stand up and leaned against it. It was obvious she'd need help leaving the grimy tunnel until she gained her strength back. It was her first time ever coming back from death. It did a number on her head and body.

Looking around she realised she never acknowledged everyone else. "Thanks for help" she aimed at everyone.

"It's not like we had anything special planned for tonight that a certain somebody ruined by trying to die on us." Saoirse directed the last part at Scott who's ears reddened slightly at the comment. A.J., fulfilling his role as loyal boyfriend and gave his sister his finger. "You think you have problems? I've got both my main course exam and final piloting exam tomorrow. I should be sleeping or cramming, yet here I am in an underground tunnel with you lot." That was Toby the dreadlocked one.

But it was Kane who blew them out of them out of the water. "Bitch you call that a problem? I'm supposed to be a my father's lavish birthday banquet. I'm missing the dancing and all thsoe politicians giving ass-kissing speeches. I'm suposed to be there accepting my place in the company." It was clear that he was delighted to be missing it.

"Oh I'm so sorry to hear that Mr Richy MacMoneybags. I'm so sorry to bother you with my broke student problems" Toby's voice was dripping with sarcasm. "Well since we are all up, we might as well do something fun. MKT anyone?" Saoirse asked one eyebrow raised.

Chas was enjoying the banter, but he and John had both realised that Kay wasn't getting out of the tunel on her own. So that's how she ended up sandwiched beteeen the two of them ad they followed the bickering, bantering gang down the tunnels,

Kay listened to the lot of bickering, observing their many different personalities whilst focusing on herself at the same time.

She held onto both Chas and John as they helped her get out the tunnel. It was only now she was figuring out for sure that she by the underground train lines and the old war bunkers. She had to give the demons credit for the slight amount of originality in their choice of torture chamber.

She half expected some cliche old abandoned warehouse or something. If she honest with herself. She was mostly though feeling so glad to be getting the hell out of this area. She felt vulnerable in some ways. "I really am glad you both came for me you know?" She said to both Chas and John quietly.

"He's not as bad as he wants you to think he is." Chas told her. "And John, don't chime in with some stupid remark about how you're worse" he continued giving John a look. "You sap all the fun out of life, you know that Chas." "And you throw yours around like it doesn't matter, so that makes us equal." The cabbie retorted back, he knew how to put John into his place, that's what came from being friends with the hellblazer for so long.

As they reached the surface Saoirse turned around. "When you get back the apartment, tell Elliott to his ass over to the complex ASAP, we're doing an all-nighter." John nodded, before the three got in the cab and started the drive back to the flat. "now excuse me for being nosy, but what exactly happened? John wasn't exactly able to tell me the details over the phone."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back