• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Into the fire (1x1 MzHyde/Gallifrog)

Kay and Fia both took notice of Rinaa deciding to go left at the fork in the road. When Elliott took his guess with Rinaa confirming it, Fia wasn't surprised that she'd take this moment to go to the lab as that was her original plan all along. Letting the group talk about Deke before saying their goodbyes to Rinaa, both Fia and Kay stayed quiet, but did wave goodbye to be polite. Kay mostly kept quiet because of everything she just experienced with Chas, and Fia because although she was hyped up from the 'game' she was also slightly tired and just in need of a shower.

Fia then walked from between John and Elliott to Kay, "hey" she said, "hey kiddo. You were good out there" Kay replied, even though for a lot of it she didn't even see what Fia was doing. "You weren't even watching for a lot of it" Fia smirked, which Kay chuckle slightly for being called out. "I saw enough. I'm glad you and John had that time together" Kay commented back, so not to get into a discussion about it. She wasn't going to being down the mood no matter how much Fia would try to pry it out of her. "Me too, was fun to just bond together" Fia said.

The way back to the apartment passed with little of interest happening. Jay and Elliott's wondering about Rinaa died down pretty quickly, there knew there was something always going on with her. It was upsetting in a way that everything had gone so wrong, so they were both taking consolation in the fact that while she was in this timeline she seemed to be branching out, opening up and showing signs of life. Jay couldn't help but think back on the days in prison they'd spent in silence, leaning with their backs against the dividing wall, tapping and taking back and forth. She'd never asked why Rinaa had decided to travel back to when she was in prison, and she wasn't planning to any time soon.

Unlocking the apartment door Cal made a beeline for the tap, filling up several mugs with water and plonking them on the coffee table. Everybody else went to their regular seats, Cliff on one end of the couch (knowing that Cal would come and join her), John at the other end of the couch, Chas in the armchair, and Jay and Elliott sitting on the old crates that had been turned into makeshift chairs for gaming nights by Deke who'd added a cushion to it. When not used as chairs the crates were used in for extra storage. "Fia took first dibs on the shower, so you lot can sort out the order for who goes after that." "I should probably go after if I have a date with a jail cell to attend to."

Back at the apartment, Kay and Fia both walked in with everyone else and saw how everyone took their usual spot. Even with Cal and Cliff on one end of the couch and John on the other, there was just enough space for Kay as well next to John which she found lucky as there wasn't the space anywhere else for her. Though if it properly came to it, she would have done the cheeky thing like she's done before and sat on John's lap and used the pregnant excuse to get away with it, not caring that he was sweaty and did stink.

When Cal said about Fia calling shotgun on using the shower first, Fia grinned then headed straight to the shower knowing that Elliott would be next. "I'll hollah' when I'm done!" She called back as she walked down the hallway to the bathroom. "John I'm nominating you go next, you smell like a trashcan" Kay said to him, but in a loving yet serious tone. Fia walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on to let the water heat up as she got undressed and stepped in, letting the water gush over her, enjoying it the sensation of getting clean. As she did in her timeline, she found herself humming to herself, whilst washing her hair in the process. She spent around ten minutes in the shower before turning it off and stepping out. She borrowed a towel, wrapping it round herself and headed out. "BATHROOM IS FREE FOR THE JAILBIRD!" She called out only loud enough for them to hear it in the living room, smirking thinking she was so clever with the nickname, as she walked into the spare room she was taking up and closing the door behind her.

John just rolled his eyes at the comment. It didn't come as any surprise to him that he stank to high heavens and hell bowels. It had been quite the workout and the armour was very effective at trapping heat and sweat. "Heard that one before, got the t-shirt too. But serious question, how on Earth....Attil....whatever planetary body is applicable do professional players not drown in their own sweat in a proper match?" He asked directing the question at Cal and Cliff. "We kind of do really. You wear the lightest clothes possible underneath, they get drenched and at the half time break you change to a new set of underclothes and drink as much water as possible. But even at that you lose a crazy amount of water in an average game which is an hour long. It gets longer if there's a tie breaker." "Well bollocks, here's me hoping there was some kind of fancy tech to stop it." "It's a case of being good or not that good."

At the new nickname Elliott rolled his eyes, spotting the obvious flaw, but Jay beat him to it. "Jailbird or Jaybird? Cos technically I'm both!" Elliott made his way to the bathroom and Jay immediately used the opportunity to prop her legs up on his seat. Out of curiosity she picked one of Rinaa's textbooks, a thick one on complicated maths and began flicking through it. When Elliott remerged about seven minutes later his hair still damp he found Jay engrossed in the maths textbook, having taken some of the paper Kay hadn't drawn on.

Kay wasnt surprised he would have heard it all before but she wasn't going to not say it anyway. Just because what she thought wasnt always original, didn't mean she was going to keep quiet on it. She could have said he smelled like a toilet but decided to go with trash can instead. She listened to what Cliff and Elliott said about how they deal with the build up of sweat in an average game. The length of time wasn't all that shocking as most earth games like we're an hour onwards a lot of the time.

When Fia called out, she couldn't help but smirk at her calling Elliott another new nickname, even if it was technical wrong. Fia didn't care if it was wrong, it was just the first thing that came to her mind as she spoke and she wasn't going to go back on it. She came out of her room a couple of minutes later with wet hair clipped up with a crocodile clip and in clean clothes, taking up her usual spot on the floor whilst Elliott was in the shower.

Neither Fia or Kay took much notice of Jay and her decision to go through Rinaa's math textbook and do some.of it herself. When Elliott came back out, Kay looked up. "You're up stinkbomb" Kay said nudging John in the ribs playfully. It seemed both girls were on a roll of nicknames tonight.

Elliott hadn't exactly had time to back a bag before heading to Attil, so he'd ended up in ones of Jay's hoodies and t-shirts. They were the same height and Jay rarely wire anything skin tight or form fitting when she wasn't sneaking around dark alleys or jumping across rooftops, she favoured more baggy stuff (which helpfully concealed the knife she usually had strapped to her side or back). Jay gave him a once over and a raised eyebrow before moving her feet to let him sit back down. "Nice hoodie." She remarked, leaning back against his shoulder, propping the textbook up against one leg.

There was some general snickering at the nickname Kay provided for John, but they were all heading into a slump of sorts and don't have the motivation to make any smart-alec remarks. John stopped by the room he and Kay had claimed, for a clean shirt and trousers. His shower was quick, but he found a relief in closing his eyes and letting the lukewarm water run over him. He (like Elliott) didn't bother with a towel for his hair, it'd dry in about five minutes anyway. Cal went next, and Jay last. "If anyone desires entertainment in any form, they can do it themselves, I quite frankly couldn't be arsed." Cliff announced.

Kay felt quite smug that she got a few sniggers from people out of calling John a stinkbomb. She was even impressed with her own capability of coming up with it so easily, considering she was mentally tired herself but for completely different reasons to the majority of them. She let him get up and go to the shower as Elliott had his choice of clothing commented on by Jay. She couldn't blame Cliff for not being arsed with entertainment whilst her and Cal took it in turns to have their showers.

Kay didn't mind either way if anyone wanted anything on or to do, she was just fine with sitting on the couch until she would decide to go to bed whenever that would be. Fia just did the usual of playing on her phone and deleting any duplicate photos she took and didn't like, keeping the ones she did like. With some of the ones she did like, she put them an editing app on her phone to enhance them a little bit but still keeping the original feel of the photo. "What ya doing kiddo?" Kay asked, "photo editing on my phone" Fia replied, which just made Kay just nod and rise her eyebrows in a quick movement then lowering them again. "Fair enough" Kay replied. She then rested against the now clean and much fresher smelling John.

Nobody really could be arsed to do anything, so they settled into their own activities. Jay continued with the maths, her eyebrows furrowed in concentration while her brain ran the mental obstacle course twisting the equation to see what was needed from it and what she could use. At some point Elliott hesitantly put an arm around her shoulders, uncertain as to whether she'd let him. She did, and the two ended up leaning comfortably against each other, Elliott was working his way through Cal's copies of the Raxi Stayos novels he'd missed while on Earth, occasionally getting Jay's attention to show her an intersting bit or some acerbic remark somebody had pencilled into the margin.

John was also reading a Raxi Stayos novel, but it was the second one, and he was reading at a slower pace than Elliott, he wasn't a fluent reader, but he was decent enough. Fia being on her phone didn't really make an impact on him. Chas had found himself a newspaper, dictionary and crossword to keep himself entertained. The silence was broken by what seemed like a deafeningly loud text from Cal's phone. (In reality it was regular volume, but the library like quietness of the room meant it seemed far, far louder.) She looked at it and sighed. "Well brother, I hate to interrupt the cosiness, but your prison cell penthouse calls." Elliott sighed, removing his arm from around Jay. "Bollocks." He groaned adopting John's favourite profanity. "Can I keep the book at least?" She nodded.

Whilst everyone settled into their own little activity, after being nosey with her kid, Kay just settled into doing nothing. She found her mind being too plagued with what she experienced and what Chas told her he saw. She wondered if there was a way to tap into it and find out if she could indeed understand her race's native language. Every now and then she glanced over at how far John was getting on with the book, but as she couldn't understand the language she didn't pay too much attention.

She also found that everyone really must be tired as it seemed that Fia had forgotten to play for John and Elliott. Though Fia did find herself every now and then checking over her violin including at one point grabbing a piece of paper and doodling designs for a case for it. She snapped out of her thoughts when Cal's phone went off with the message about Elliott needing to go back to his cell. Even knowing if was a needed, she still hated the idea of her big brother in a cell. She may have made the joke about it earlier but deep down she hated it as she thought so highly of him, just like most younger siblings do.

John smirked at the use of his favourite profanity. "Language" he tutted, half quoting Captain America, half not. "Says you." Elliott threw his eyes upwards with a 'tsk' noise. "You've got the mouth of a London sewer with a platoon of corpses strewn around as decoration." "And I'm proud of it too. It takes skill y'know." John smirked back, with a fondness in his tone. John wanted nothing more than to take Elliott's place in the cell, if it meant his adopted son wouldn't be stuck spending another night in an airless hole, he'd do it in a heart beat. But he couldn't. This was Elliott's challenge, something he had to do for himself. "You can take the book, if anybody asks you got it off a guard. It's pretty standard for there to be books floating around cells."

Cal sent the text announcing they were incoming and the shield walls were dropped in that particular area. The two vanished in a flash of light. Cal returned exactly a minute later, rematerialising on the coffee table only centimetres away from destroying a mug. "Better get Deke to take a look at it, or next time you'll materialise in the coffee table." Cliff remarked, slinging an arm around her wife-to-be. "Yeah, I will. He'll probably accuse me of breaking it again." She snuggled into Cliff's arm and side, wrapping her own around her lower back.

If it wasn't because of the situation at hand, Kay was convinced she'd back Elliott up and call John Cap or something similar, but she knew when not go make herself heard and this was one of those time in her mind. She heard the fondness in his tone and just smiled to herself listening to the two of them before Cal took Elliott back. When she arrived back, back on the coffee table once again, she smirked at Cliff's comment toward her about it.

She glanced across seeing how loved up the two women were and she honestly found it incredibly sweet. She may not have known them long but even she could see they were one hundred percent meant for each other. Apart from the one glance she minded her own business yet again, and went back into her thoughts. Fia looked up from her random doodles which weren't amazing by any standard, as she definitely didn't pick up her mother's talent for drawing but they weren't awful either. Looking up she saw her mother clearly in deep thought again and wondered what got her thinking so much. Yet she had a feeling she'd get shot down once again like earlier in the evening.

Cal and Cliff were the first ones to tap out, undoing their arms from each other in order to get up off the couch. "Jay, d'you know if Rinaa has the spare key with her?" "I'd presume so since it's not in the book bag or on the hook." She replied, her silver eyes flicking over to the spot where the apartment keys hung (along with a selection of lanyards and ID passes). "Ah good, as I'd rather not be woken up at some ungodly hour of the morning by the time travelling niece breaking down the door with some crazy jiu style kick." "You're in no danger of that, happening she's a hell of a good lock picker." Jay told them with a wry smile. "I should probably worried by that statement, but it's my week off and I'm not required to use my brain for much." Cal rolled her eyes and made her way up to the mezzanine level.

Chas had already decided that since Rinaa was gone (and wouldn't be returning for a long while) he was going to take the opportunity to sleep in either the armchair, couch or beanbag chair, depending on which one Jay claimed. He didn't feel like walking back to the forge an dthe couch was surprisingly comfortable. "Jay, you want the couch or can I sleep there? Seeing as the other teenagers pulling an all nighter." "You can take the couch, you're taller so it makes more sense."

After Cal and Cliff decided to call it a night, Fia was the next one to tap out. She stood up, grabbed her violin and glanced found the room to everyone, "I'm off to bed, night guys" she said, giving a flick of her hand in her usual little wave. "Night Fia" Kay replied, as she watched her kid head off to bed. Kay yawned herself, forcing herself to sit up a bit. "Guess I'll do the same, John you coming or staying up a bit longer?" She asked, curious if he would stay up to talk to Chas or just come to bed and relax with her.

She didn't mind either way, she couldn't see herself staying awake for much longer, or at least she hoped that would be the case. After nights like this one her sleeping patyern could go one of two ways, she just sleeps right through with no disruption, or she'd have a disruptive sleep which leads to either waking up every hour or so, nightmares or sleep walking. She then stood up ready to head to their room when John would reply to her with his answer.

"Yeah, night kiddo" John called out. When Kay announced her intentions to retire for the day he nodded. "I'll stay up a while longer, don't wait up." He told her. He hadn't had a proper chance to give Chas the run down on where they'd been and what they'd seen going down memory lane with Elliott. He didn't mind talking with Jay around, she'd been there after all, and he wouldn't have minded talking with Kay around either, but it would require going down various rabbit holes to explain parts of Elliott's past as context. Chas knew these more intimate details and Elliott had said that it was of course perfectly okay for John to give Chas the run down on what had happened.

John hadn't intended to go into a big long story, but it ended up that way. Without Elliott to simply show Chas, he had to explain and describe it (with Jay making the occasional addition). It took the bones of forty-five minutes at the end if which they were yawning and unable to coherently focus. Chas lay down on the couch, pulling a blanket over himself, while Jay took the beanbag chair, not bothering with any additional layers, the hoodie was good enough. John made his way quietly back to the room they shared, not knowing if Fia and Kay were asleep and not wanting to disturb them if they were.

Kay nodded, and knew if it was just Chas in the room, she would have kissed his cheek, but refrained from doing so with Jay in the room. There was no real explanation for why she refrained from it, as it wouldn't exact have been the first time she showed him affection in front of more than just Chas, and the fact she was carrying his child, it was a bit far gone from pretending they were something to each other. "Sure thing, night guys" she said, walking off to the bedroom.

Getting in, she changed her vest over like usual and took her leggings off before getting into bed. The softness of the duvet was much very welcomed round herself. She wanted to talk to Fee about the earlier moment but she was also incredibly tired, and as she laid there in bed, closing her eyes, she found her mind racing with so questions. "Fia being here is causing more locked up memories of your ancestral memories. Chas' theory was correct with that. It's all being triggered by not only Fia being here but through your pregnancy. Memories of the past will unlock. Your mother went through the same thing with you." Hearing Fee talk to her again, answering questions she didn't ask, both eased her mind and got her more anxious about it, not to mention created more questions.

"Great.." she muttered sarcastically, "I need to sleep" she thought to herself, snuggling into the pillow and duvet and only about fifteen minutes before John came to bed did she actually fall into a deep sleep, but it wasn't an easy sleep like the night before. She was pent up and face scrunched up in frustration.

John could tell even in the gloom of the room that Kay's sleep wasn't easy, and that something was praying on her mind even while she slept. He'd seen the same expression and body language in various people before- Elliott, Chas, Zed, Noah, Nat, that one time Jim Corrigan fell asleep at his desk, Bruce (when he was pretending not to be annoyed out of his skull at a League meeting) and even on himself during various out of body experiences. He'd noticed earlier that she seemed distant with her mind elsewhere, but knew it wasn't the time or place to ask why. That he decided was something for the morning.

He shut the door behind him, his eyes having adjusted enough to the low light that he could move through the box room with relative ease. As usual he removed his shoes, socks, shirt and tie, hung up the coat and lay back on the bed. He had no intention of waking Kay up, but in a moment of softness, found himself running his hands through her hair. He fell asleep easily enough, the match had been a workout. That night he did dream, but it wasn't nightmares, just flashes of his life in a blurry psychedelic haze.

Fia was awake but only just about for a while. She tried to sleep but just couldn't. Kay being completely secretive and avoiding her questions played on her mind but that was because the last time she did that to her, it was hiding information about her phoenix side and what it entailed. She had heard John walk to the bedroom and wondered if he had noticed how not entirely one with reality Kay was as well, as neither of them brought it up to each other. Eventually she did fall asleep.

Kay remained asleep even when John strokes her hair in a moment softness and tenderness towards her. If she was witnessing it in an manner where she was onlooking the picture, she would have smiled feeling reassured that he did in fact care about her. Whilst she slept, her dreams went back to all the questions that plagued her mind, she began muttering the dead language that neither her or Chas knew at the time, was in what they were seeing earlier. None of the words remotely resembled English but if someone had to compare it or attempt to describe it, it was almost sounding like Latin and Greek mixed together but wasnt truly either. What would have been recognised if someone heard it was it did seem to be a single phrase being repeated.

The sleep talking seeped into John's dreams, but as usual he dismissed whatever voices he heard in his his head. Just like when Fia had talking to him telepathically he thought it was some gremlin of his subconscious having a go at him for some thing or another. (That was a staple element of his dreams). But when he didn't recognise the language, he knew that there was more to it than his subconscious running wild. His eyes shot open when he realised that the voixe was decidedly real and he recognised the voice doing the talking. John didn't recognise the language, but it was ancient, very ancient. There was something about ancient languages, they all shared the same structures and idiosyncrasies. Years of using dead languages had given John an ear for these idiosyncrasies.

The phrase was being repeated, so John grabbed a loose page from beside the bed, along with a pencil and scribbled down the phonetics of the words (or at least his best approximations of the phonetics). He crossed out syllables and replaced them until John was content that it was right. He put the pencil and paper down on the side table and was about to try and rouse Kay when he was dragged down into a wave of dreamless blackness. A while later Rinaa made her way back into the apartment, silently unlocking the door and slipping in like a phantom. Casting an eye she saw Jay and Chas asleep in their respective positions and smiled ever so slightly. She made her way to the bathroom, grabbing the hair dye, figuring that nobody could possibly be in there at this hour of the night.

Kay in her sleep, had been repeating the phrase "Igne nos ti fotiá, ginómaste nobis, nos ypoféroume, epiviónoume" for around a good ten minutes. It was like she couldn't get passed the phrase and it had a hold on her. Yet eventually she stopped saying it soon after John had written it down. As she manages to stop muttering the phrase, she soon slept without too much more interruption. She had no idea this was happening to her and at some point in the night, she had turned over and was huddled into John, holding onto his arm and head on his shoulder. By the time Rinaa got in, Fia was fast asleep and didn't hear her get in.

---

The next morning Kay slowly stirred awake, but she refused to open her eyes just yet. She was just aware of her conscious being alert and as she lightly fidgeted, she suddenly became aware of her clinging onto John, and not quite in the relaxed manner she had been before, which made her slowly open her eyes with a groan and an unconscious nuzzle into his shoulder. "Morning.." she said sleepily, completely unaware of what she did in her sleep.

Rinaa didn't hear Kay sleep talking, it had stopped by the time she made her way to the bathroom. She stated into the mirror, contemplating what she could do with her hair. She'd chose the dark blue to match Jay (and Elliott, as he'd agreed that he would do matching hair for the wedding). But Rinaa being Rinaa wanted to put her own twist on and do something dramatic with it. Hair styling finished, she stayed in the bathroom refaing, as she didn't want to disturb the others in the living room with any light, knowing that it would wake Jay up. She fell asleep in the bathtub, her hoodie rolled up as make shift pillow.

Unlike like the other few mornings, John hadn't woken up first, he was still asleep when Kay woke up, half his face swallowed up by the pillow and his hair all over the place. It would be another fifteen minutes before he'd wake up, stretching his arms and legs like a cat and blinking the hair out of his eyes. "Mornin'"

Kay fidgeted ever so slightly yet again, as she shifted her head position just a little so she could properly look up at him as he greeted her, and saw the major bed hair he was sporting in comparison to hers that was a slightly knotty in places but on the whole it just remained sprawled out behind her on the pillow that she wasn't currently using. As he blinked his hair out of his face, she reached her hand up and lightly brushed it out of his face for him with her fingers.

"You sleep alright?" She asked making small talk mostly as she lowered her hand again, lightly and casually just laying it on his chest, near his collarbone next to her face. "I feel like I've not slept at all but I know I have" she commented, refusing to move for the time being, especially as she knew it wouldn't be long in the great schemes of things, that she'd be able to snuggle close to him like this.

John didn't expect Kay to move the hair out of his eyes. When she removed her hand he raked a hand through it, pushing it up and backwards. He didn't need to look over to know that Kay was curling up against him, as had become typical of these mornings. He had to admit he was starting to like this part of the morning, but it was always spoiled by the knowledge that it would be rudely interrupted by the wonder of pregnancy that meant Kay felt the need to throw up the entire contents of her stomach. At her question he shrugged, before elaborating. "It wasn't dreamless sleep, and it wasn't nightmares, just the standard psychedelic haze."

Looking at his hand he caught sight of a smudge of ink on it and the memories of the night before came rushing back. Reaching over he took hold of the page and looked at the phonetics he'd written, they still made no sense whatsoever to him. His writing was surpringly legible considering that he had written it in almost total darkness. When it cam etow ritibg rubes and sigils for important incantations and rituals John's form was flawless, but for regularly writing it was messy, with all the letters leaning slightly to the right. So he passed the page over to Kay, giving her no context by asking "do these mean anything to you? It's the phonetic pronunciation, not the actual words."

Kay glanced up without even moving her head to see him take his hand through his hair before glancing back down at nothing really in particular. Her gaze on her hand that was on his chest. Like John, Kay was liking this start to the mornings even if they did always get interrupted by her body deciding vomiting in the bathroom was a much better way to begin the day. Yet with that knowledge, it made her treasure the moment they had together before that whilst they had it. "Better than mine then" she replied.

Seeing him look at his hand, she paid no real attention to it until he grabbed a piece of paper, looked at it and then showed it to her. She took the paper in her hand and looked at it, seeing what he had written. She wondered what it was, when he explained then she mentally said what he wrote in her mind. "I think what you were trying to write was Igne nos ti fotiá, ginómaste nobis, nos ypoféroume, epiviónoume which means Temper us in fire, we grow stronger, when we suffer, we survive" she said, then felt utterly confused as how to the hell she knew that, her pronunciation of the words flawless. "And I have no idea how I know that" she added, her tone solidifying her comment. It actually confused the hell out of her for how she could just read it, deceifer it and translate it just like that. It wasn't a language she had ever heard of or seen before.

As Kay looked at it, John was about to say something along the lines of 'I can't make heads nor bollocks of it'. But then Kay spoke perfectly replicating what she'd said in her sleep, John could tell it was exactly the same, syllable for syllable, sound for sound. And had he not been lying on the bed when she gave a translation from nowhere he would have fallen off and onto the floor like a dazed turtle. It was clear from Kay's facial expression and tone that she had not expected to understand it, yet alone be able to translate it perfectly. With the translation John once again looked at the phonetics, running them over in his mind, but they still made no sense at all.

"You were saying that in your sleep over and over again last night. I don't recognise the language, but it's old, really bloody old." He ran his hand through the front of his hair once again before continuing. "And considering that it's focused on fire and fire related stuff and you can translate it, I'd put me money on it being this lost ancient pheonix language thingy that's always being referred to in old tomes. Subconsciously you know how to translate it, but with the whole race gone, you've never been properly exposed to it....... Or at least that's the best theory I can come up with."

The moment John said she was saying that phrase over and over again in her sleep she was taken aback. As far as she ever aware, she had never spoken the dead language before. As he continued on explaining his theory on it, she sat up a bit more so she was more level with him in the bed, whilst trying to take it all in. Which was insanely difficult for her to do. "I guess that makes sense...and matches up with yesterday" she commented, before continuing. "Yesterday, when you were having your bonding moment with Fia. From the moment she walked out in the armour it triggered a...memory of some kind" she started to explain properly.

"It was weird. Like, two realities were overlapping together. I could see the home of the phoenix again but also the arena. It started off as flashes but began to perfectly overlap each other, making the whole thing almost...shake. Like if your TV signal stutters and it causes the picture to glitch kind of thing. There were warrior phoenix's flying up and at least two standing in front of me. Just staring before they began talking. But the audio was on mute." It was a sight she knew she'd never get out of her head. "But that's not all.. when Chas was helping me get through it and I was talking him through it, it unlocked information in his mind" she told him.

"He said there was quick blurry images of runes or symbols...and a language being spoken but he couldn't make it out at all. And a flash of light unrelated with a really bad vibe to it." She tried to give John as much information as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back