• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dovahkiin3033

Dragonborn
Nobody really knows how or why it happened, only that out of nowhere, their lives changed forever. Whoever they were or whatever they were doing; whether they were living their normal lives, fighting on the battlefield, healing wounded, or even farming, they would soon encounter a disaster unlike anything they had ever seen before.

c69198abf16906faf9ac843ff9923b2683d5a05f.jpg

Coursing through varying worlds, universes and multi-verses, a mysterious storm had been manifesting in different worlds; universes and even multi-verses, destroying the landscape. However there was something peculiar; the center; the Eye of the Cosmic Storm, contained an energy source which would appear to be teleporting people into an entirely new realm. It was clear that this storm was not naturally conjured, but artificially constructed. Those caught by the storm would find themselves in an unknown environment; with landscapes as beautiful as the eye could behold, and varying city settlements scattered throughout.

How would those people cope in this new realm? What mysteries and secrets could be discovered? And if anything was behind it, what were their intentions?

So, I've been brewing this up ever since I started role-playing a year ago. I operated via Discord mostly so I hadn't had much forum experiences until around two weeks or so ago when I signed up here, but I plan on changing that. An idea beset me to create a story in an entirely custom world with it's own origins, locations, civilizations and varying factions. But then I thought; why limit my creativity to just a solo piece? Why not let others jump in on the fun of discovering an entirely new realm? And so, I present to you: Into the Cosmic Storm. I have spent a fairly long time brainstorming and writing down rough notes and guidelines for how I want this to go down.

This'll be a story-driven experience but it'll have more slice of life elements than action and combat. After all, this realm will be a home to player's characters as they figure out what's going on, where they are, and how to integrate; unbeknownst to the intentions of those who pulled them there.

If there's enough interest, I will create the sign-ups page as well as lore and an OOC!

Edit: This will involve characters from any and all fandoms; both Canon/Non-Canon and OC's.​

Last edited:
Awesome! Just a few more interests and I'll get the pages sorted out. Don't hesitate to ask me any questions, I'd be glad to answer them!

Sign-ups and OOC are in place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back