• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Into One (Massive Multiversal Crossover)

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]I might make a villain later. Maybe Archimonde :D

[/QUOTE]
Someone be Thrall. I would play the crap out him but I already have 4 heroes...

Maybe I could play as Jaraxle Baerne... he's a badass anti hero. He is James Bond meets Gandalf. Honestly that's the best way to describe him.

I have one of my most amazing character ideas ever omg! I'm going to love this RP just because of my characters!

I actually thought Optimus would be too underpowered for this RP, however after some research, I've proven that statement wrong ^^

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Archimonde is too powerful for this rp though (just realised).

[/QUOTE]
Was waiting for that. PLAY THRALL! Or Vol'Jin. Or... um... OH MY GOD. PLAY LEROY JENKINS!

Raiderjoseph said:
Was waiting for that. PLAY THRALL! Or Vol'Jin. Or... um... OH MY GOD. PLAY LEROY JENKINS!
I might play as Illidan ...or the Lich from Adventure Time xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Azure Sky]I might play as Illidan ...or th Lich from Adventure Time xD

[/QUOTE]
Illidan is cool! And it might get complicated playing Lich considering what happened.

So, I'm having difficulty figuring out how to start off... What exactly is happening from Saria's point of view, and where is she?

LegoLad659 said:
So, I'm having difficulty figuring out how to start off... What exactly is happening from Saria's point of view, and where is she?
It's totally up to you, you can be teleported and fighting Ice Giants near a Volcano, or Terminators in Japan

Where would be a good place for Kharn to start at?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back