• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Interview With a Vampire (MxF)

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Interview With a Vampire

I am looking for an MxF scenario where a mortal encounters a vampire (or even a group of them). The vampires I have in mind are of the White Wolf variety. (White Wolf based its vampires on Anne Rice and the old Dark Shadows TV series.) These will NOT be the Underworld variety or Twilight variety vampires.

MxF Ideas
The Purple Flash! This is an RP about a Malkavian who thinks he is a superhero. Your character would be a tough-as-nails woman such as a cop, soldier, PI. She is the sort most would regard as a heroine.

Dance of the Damned Based on a 1989 film where a vampire seduces a stripper and brings her home - and gives her a taste of what it is like to be a vampire. He is undecided as to whether he will make a meal out of her or not.

On the Edge A woman who has lost everything stands on the railing of a bridge or atop a tall building trying to decide whether to end her life in the wake of tragedies. Vampire saves her life. Then he gives her a choice.

I Will Survive A vampire watches as a woman struggles against all odds to survive a violent death at the hands of a gang.

Beyond All Hope Woman with all the potential in the world (music, science, whatever it was, she was truly gifted). Then she discovers she has six months to live (or less). Vampire decides to give her a new lease on life - or unlife.

New Partner at Precinct 13 Female homicide detective gets a new partner. Her work generally runs nights. Unbeknownst to her, he is a vampire.

I also have FxM scenarios, and some can be run as FxF, but those wouldn’t be romances.

I am looking for strong literacy. I rarely write less that 500 words per post. 3rd person, past tense. A detailed CS will be required.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back