• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Interstellar Empires: Solar Rebirth [CLOSED]

Corrosion

ur lite fades awey
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space.

The galaxy is a pretty big place, too, especially for naïve newcomers to the space age. Young, fledgling empires who have only conquered the tiniest portion of the galaxy, dreaming of galactic conquest that is still far, far away.

But let's not talk about those new guys, okay? Because where there is a galaxy, there are empires. Empires that stretch across the stars, looking after its citizens and getting entangled in the dangerous game of galactic politics. Of course, empires rise and fall, new ones coming into existence to replace the vast power vacuum that forms after the collapse of an empire.

Some empires stay for millennia, some not even a decade. But the galaxy is old, billions of years old, and yet its races are young, and most stay young. But there are those who last longer than most, growing old, becoming watchers of the younger as they mature, wondering if they too will grow old.

The galaxy is a dangerous, mysterious, and beautiful place. Dozens of empires, trillions of living beings, untold numbers of stars, all for the taking. Do you have what it takes to take control of an interstellar empire?

So, where does your empire stand? It is a technological powerhouse, an empire ruled by fear and oppression, an anarchy run by pirates and criminals, a machine hivemind populated solely by automatons, a stuck-up monarchy, an interstellar conglomerate, an honourable but zealous hierarchy, or a peaceful democracy which has seen too much?

The choice is yours to make.

hxz8BiF.png

-----------------------
It's back.

After nearly three years, I finally have enough motivation to do an official reboot. Like before, this is a large, galactic-scale NRP set in the milky way, where players control large interstellar empires of varying races, government, and size. I don't really want this to be too complicated, so there will be no dice rolling or overcomplicated mechanics like actual economical simulation where you have to calculate income and such. Just simple, story-driven plots which can also have multiple storylines taking place in different parts of the galaxy.

Rules are largely the same as before.

First of all, you may not create an empire with Earth as its homeworld, because I will be creating one with a united Earth. It gets pretty messed up and confusing with two Earths in the same galaxy. I will, however, allow empires of humans that have been descended from lost colonies and such, and humans do not have to originate from Earth.

Second, I do not want OP empires whose weapons can destroy entire star systems in one shot. I dislike that. I also do not allow intergalactic empires, though I will consider it if you discuss details with me. I just do not want empires to be too powerful. Judging from previous experiences I'll be a little more strict with this one.

For those of you who were in the original way back in 2017, you're welcome back. Let's get the squad back together, shall we?

Edit: Putting the Discord link here so people can stop messaging me.

Last edited:
I would be interested in this as well. Very much what I have been looking for, in fact.

I'd like to request a full run down on your rules and policies as the game master. Please @ or quote me with your response, thank you.

I'm hoping we can get a few more members, and I'm planning to start next week if everything goes well.

Totally not a bump to get it back to the front page btw.

Glad to have you on board. Click on the link above for the Discord server.

Last edited:
I've been looking for a sci-fi nation builder for a while now. Let's hope this one doesn't die like the others I was part of.

Hey! Is this still open? If so, I'm very interested - I've been looking for a sci-fi Nation Building rp for a bit.

Hey! Is this still open? If so, I'm very interested - I've been looking for a sci-fi Nation Building rp for a bit.

Yes, it is. You're the last one before I close the sign-ups (unless anyone leaves of course).

DM me for the Discord link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back