• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Interstellar Empires: Interstellar Communications Network

sorry for everything, My BBcode keeps messing up EVEN when i deactivate rich text editor, i don't know what is going but i am going to my workshop and tinker about with BBcode and see if i can find the problem.

Hope these changed to my CS are adequate. I originally wasn't sure exactly how the CS should look, so I hope this is better!

doodleSM doodleSM

I just noticed something. What if the Heydroan myth about the true brothers is actually true. Two brothers, the captains of two colony ships when the UEG was first expanding in the 24th century, still using experimental RIFT drives. One ship's drive malfunctions and sends his ship on a random hyperspace trajectory to an undiscovered planet. Hence, the founding of the Heydros Empire.

Johnnyreb44 Johnnyreb44

Afraid you'll have to make more changes to your CS. Doodle and Priest are both using the same pics as you.

I've gone through the current empires and drawn up a leaderboard in order of increasing power.
  1. Aunimunculi
  2. Cataphract Union
  3. Solvarous Tezxis Kollam
  4. Vaycanta Imperium
  5. Imperial Automation
  6. Vadian Empire
  7. United Earth Government
  8. Criegon Empire
  9. Monroe Empire
  10. Empire of Heydros
  11. Military Republic of Lunari

I've gone through the current empires and drawn up a leaderboard in order of increasing power.
  1. Aunimunculi
  2. Cataphract Union
  3. Solvarous Tezxis Kollam
  4. Vaycanta Imperium
  5. Imperial Automation
  6. Vadian Empire
  7. United Earth Government
  8. Criegon Empire
  9. Monroe Empire
  10. Empire of Heydros
  11. Military Republic of Lunari
Is that military power?

In general, based on my estimations. It's based on military power, economic strength, and territory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back