Interrogation

SirBlazeALot

Seven Thousand Club
INTERROGATION
In this thread, captured characters can be interrogated. Interrogating enemies can provide useful information. Sometimes just talking to them will turn them over to our side as an NPC. Or perhaps they'll trigger a side quest. The possibilities are endless, and you never know what'll happen until you chat them up!

How It Works
It's basically just like a support conversation, except you don't move up in relationship ranks. Contain the "conversation" into a PM, and then post that shit here in a spoiler.
An Interrogation can only occur if the player character is currently not participating in a battle. You can do anything (within RPN's rules) during an Interrogation. Hell, you can even execute 'em here. Make sure you post the outcome of the Interrogation at the bottom in Battle Summary format so that people know what happened without having to read the whole thing. Perhaps the Prisoner stays tight lipped, perhaps ya killed him, perhaps they joined us. But lets get to the big question.

Playing Prisoners
Sometimes, a Prisoner will be a player character. Whether that's a Recruitable Character like Taran who's supposed to join the players' team eventually or an Unrecruitable Character such as Octavia. In those situations, obviously the player who made the character will play them in an Interrogation.

Other times, the Prisoner will be a random unit or whatever. What we're gonna do in that case is have a volunteer play the Prisoner. So, to get a volunteer, first, go into conversation and express your desire to interrogate a Prisoner. If someone volunteers to play the Prisoner, they'll shoot me a PM. If they have an idea of what they wanna do with the Prisoner, then I'll help them flesh it out or approve it, and we'll figure out what can be gained from the Interrogation. How the Prisoner behaves and will be completely up to the volunteer. If the volunteer has no ideas, then I'll provide them with multiple scenarios, and they can choose one that they like.

Wanna play a prisoner but can't think of a way for them to behave? Easy! Just go to the Lottery section and use the Pokemon Personality lottery to give them a personality :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread