• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern International Trip |ooc|

If you're still accepting I can get started on cs's!
is there anything in particular you guys need to even things out?

finally dONE!!!

Ok everyone
I want each character to have two to three roommates, so yeh... Also you should discuss relationships because some of the entertainers are already friends.

ALSo you have till sunday to complete your characters~

Last edited:
done!
if i've left anything out, let me know. and if anyone wants to talk about relationships/roommates etc i'll be around. n_n

yoyoyo pm if anyone wants to room with a semi rude model/youtuber xD

Yo I don't have my laptop because it's in for maintenance so I can't read all of your bios? I'll try to pm those whom I can read but if you don't receive one from me it's probably bc your code doesn't work on my phone

fyi, I'm going to update Sawyer's personality when I finish the rest of her cs. I need to add a few things.

I think I finished my CS, so if anyone wants to discuss relationships – shoot me a PM I guess ~

-=- Lee Sunri and Lee Sian's Relationships -=-
Italics are Sian, Normal is Sunri.
--
Moonie @wheat
Sunri would think he's adorable tbh. She probably watched his videos a few times, laughing at how hyper he was. She would be shy though, since she's not used to hyper people.
Sian would probably want to play games with him if he sees them, Sian is a curious boy. He'd call him the 'White haired hyung'.
--

Won Jae and Jin pasta pasta
Sunri would feel comfortable with Won Jae. He has the other kid of the group. She would ask him for advice, since she hasn't raised Daebak alone ever. She would think Jin is possibly the cutest thing on earth tbh and would play with him.
Sian would have a lot of fun with Jin probably. He would probably just call won Jae 'Jin's Appa'.
--

Shelby Tasteless Tasteless
Sunny would enjoy her company, and like to talk to her about random things since she's so nice and honest.
Sian would probably think she's pretty, and call her 'Pretty Noona.'
--

Haneul jiminie jiminie
Sunri wouldn't know how to feel. Since he's quiet, and she is too she wouldn't know how to speak to him. She would admire him for him raising awareness for the LGBTQ+ community.
Sian wouldn't know how to feel. He just sees him as a handsome uncle.
--

Skylar Tran and Liam Guo
Sunri would enjoy there company. She would see them as friends most likely.
idek about Sian, he'd probably think Skylar is really pretty and not pay attention to liam lmao
--

Zia
Sunri would be lowkey scared of her no shameness and constantly be worried about the girl 24/7.
Sian would admire her energy and dance to her songs
--

Spencer @Starfish
Sunri would think she's cute. She likes her bluntness.
Sian would thinks shes very pretty
--

Lee Hye-In k a r m a k a r m a
Probably dcared at first, but she would warm up quickly and enjoy her company.
Sian would not know how to feel about her, but she's pretty so he;s fine.
--

August pasta pasta
lowkey would be on his page following his makeup tutorials bc damn
Sian would call him 'pretty uncle'
--
Jumi junie junie
Sunri would think she's really pretty but lowkey scary af
i mean, she's pretty. Sian just likes pretty people lmao
--
Ricardo Raku Raku
Sunri would enjoy his company, and go on adventures with him if he wanted but she's probably constantly shocked at his loudness
once sian hears him speak spanish he would just watch him awe
--

Kelly Rainzen Rainzen
Sunri would like him a lot because of his sunshine personality that's kinda similar to hers. He would probably be her joke buddy tbh
Sian would find him kinda funny with the jokes even though he can't understand them tbj
--
Sawyer bwi bwi
Sunri would be like you said in the PM, there relationship would be quiet and comfortable.
Sian would think shes pretty lmao
--
Peach Girl aka Seong Ah @Y O U N G
Sunri would just adore her and try to protect her from this cruel world tbh
Sian would think shes pretty and would love her sweet nature

pm me bout relationships cause i probably won't have enough time tomorrow (sunday) to pm everyone cause i gotta do a lil somethin somethin for schoolioo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back