• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern International Trip |ooc|

It's come to my attention that the races of this are mostly Asian. I stated in the rules that not all fcs should not all be one race. Please take this into consideration while making your characters.

ANOTHER THING
The gender situation. There are currently two males (not counting the children). Yeah... That's not good either.

I HOPE SOme of you see this. Have a good day~

It's come to my attention that the races of this are mostly Asian. I stated in the rules that not all fcs should not all be one race. Please take this into consideration while making your characters.

ANOTHER THING
The gender situation. There are currently two males (not counting the children). Yeah... That's not good either.

I HOPE SOme of you see this. Have a good day~
I'll be making a female (african american) to help the ethnicity problem, but i dont have any male FCs in mind ~~ oops

as soon as I find one though I'll try and make him my second character

Hmm currently working on my character...What do you want us to do with the "Facts" category?

Hmm currently working on my character...What do you want us to do with the "Facts" category?
Just put anything you want us to know. Just random information that doesn't fit into any of the categories. You don't have to fill it out if you don't want to~

tumblr_ojkrjswTMI1veloxuo3_250.gif
Name- Woo Won Jae
Nickname- Jae
Age- Twenty-three
Gender- Cis Male
Sexuality- Bisexual
Ethnicity- South Korean
Username- Jae.Jin
Type of entertainer- Youtuber
Amount of followers- Five million
Born in South Korea
Currently resides in Perth, Australia
Content is all over the place
Face claim- Nam Joo Hyuk

tumblr_olxvf72wTL1r8sro0o3_r1_540.gif

Personality-
Won Jae is a more reserved person, completely opposite from his son. While his son is loud and outgoing, he's quiet and reserved. He likes to joke about the big difference between him, and his son. He's always wondering how his son is so different from him... He must've gotten it from his grandmother. The one have in common is they both are smarter than others. To be honest, that's really it.

Won Jae is someone you can rely on when in a time of panic. He's always calm and collective no matter what; even when he's running late. It's always like he has a plan, or at least a general idea. Others may be panicking about missing a flight, while he's staying calm, and just hurrying to catch his flight.

He treats his son and fans differently from normal everyday people. He's usually cold, blunt and quiet towards normal people, but he's sweet and caring to fans, other youtubers and to his son. Of course he doesn't treat his son like a fan or a youtuber, but like he should. He treats his son like you should treat your child. You have to act caring towards them, scold them when they have to be scolded, overall act like a good parent.

Likes-
His son
Sleeping
Food
Recording videos
Being dad
Getting compliments on his parenting
Taking walks
Music
Movies
Playing piano

Dislikes-
People being judged
Loud noises (like concerts)
Salmon
Being judged
Being woken
Not getting enough sleep
When Jin throws temper tantrums
Asmr
Kids toy channels, literally any kid entertainment channel (he won't let Jin watch them)

Fears-
{Someone kidnapping Jin}{Drowning}{Sharks}

Facts-
Once slept for 24 hours (his parents were babysitting Jin at them time, and that was how he spent his day off).

Biography-

Won Jae was born in Busan, South Korea, living there until he was fifteen. He moved Australia a few months after he turned fifteen. Knowing zero english, and being put in all english school was the worst thing ever. He remembered struggling to learn English... Not knowing English resulted in little friends. He made friends with some of the Korean kids, but never grew too close to them until latering grades. As time passed, his english improved along with his pronunciation. Though he has a Korean accent, it's very easy to understand him.

When he was in his senior year, he met this girl. They stayed together for a while. Three years ago, they made the mistake of not using protection, and out popped a baby. Long story short, the girl forced Jae Won to take full custody, and basically ditched him.

Raising Jin is a constant struggle, but at the same time it's fun. Won Jae started the channel when Jin was only three months. He documented the struggles of being a single father. Over the past three years, their channel has transformed from a channel no one knew about to a popular YouTube channel. As Jin got older their content involved into vlogs, challenges, q n as, random videos.

Height- 6'2
Weight- 153 lbs
Hair color- Dark brown
Eye color- Dark brown
large.gif

tumblr_ol18t1mICw1ugbuwmo3_400.gif
tumblr_oj9sc8AYRq1vgj31xo2_400.gif
tumblr_olf37yDnYG1tmjt2ko2_400.gif
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Name- Jin Woo
Korean name- Woo Jin Wook
Age- Three
Gender- Cis Male
Ethnicity- South Korean
Nationality- Australian
Face claim- Ko Seungjae
Personality-

Jin is outgoing, loud and social, it's like he's always trying to make friends. Everytime he sees kids, he automatically walks over to them and tries to play. He's loud, stubborn, curious and easily excited... As well as being easily excited, he's easily scared. Trying to get him to fall asleep his like trying to get a hyper dog to calm down. It doesn't work well. Car rides are usually the best way to get him to fall asleep
Likes-
Socializing
Food
Dogs
Octopuses
Other kids
Baby animals
Animals
Playing
His dad
Chocolate
Dinosaurs
Music
Being the boss
Dancing

Dislikes

When people ignore him
The dentist
When dogs bark at him
When his dad leaves (even if it's a second) without telling him
Getting hurt
Getting in trouble
Fears
{Dogs barking}{Adults he doesn't know}{Thunderstorms}

Facts-

Born in Perth, Australia
Knows both Korean and English
Born on November 26th, 2013
code by pasta
omg nam joohyuk, my love <3

i'm working on my cs rn, but since rpnation is blocked on my school laptop, i'll upload it tonight:)
Yo they blocked it at your school? That sucks. TT They did that at the beginning of the year and then they unblocked it??????? I think it was because they realized it wasn't harmful, and it was just about writing. So I'm in the middle of class rn, but like whatever. b a r i s t a b a r i s t a is lucky because she has a laptop at home too. rip

Yo they blocked it at your school? That sucks. TT They did that at the beginning of the year and then they unblocked it??????? I think it was because they realized it wasn't harmful, and it was just about writing. So I'm in the middle of class rn, but like whatever. b a r i s t a b a r i s t a is lucky because she has a laptop at home too. rip
yoooo you're lucky. there's so many asians in cs lol. will you be accepting cs or just who ever makes one is already accepted?

girl my laptop is slow with rpn I'm still going to use the school laptop

jesus christ. that's basically the entire school day.
fr, but english is my best subject so it should only take me like less than 2 hours to finish it lolol. not too sure of what i'm gonna do for 3 hours.

fr, but english is my best subject so it should only take me like less than 2 hours to finish it lolol. not too sure of what i'm gonna do for 3 hours.
sit there? that's no fun TT

ok people
hyungwon or wooseok?
tbh i'll probably end up using hyungwon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back