• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Interface - OOC

Need help here, since it's the (if I remember right) second time I'm writing on a non-traditional character form. 

I don't get the sheet, much less what to put in the individual gaps, including, particularly, the address section. Can you please explain it to me, particularly the concluding parts?

Doh, truth is, I think the sheet's a bit too complex for me.

Need help here, since it's the (if I remember right) second time I'm writing on a non-traditional character form. 

I don't get the sheet, much less what to put in the individual gaps, including, particularly, the address section. Can you please explain it to me, particularly the concluding parts?

Doh, truth is, I think the sheet's a bit too complex for me.

All good! I'll explain.

For the most part, you can make up the address for your character, so long as one of the main districts are taken into account (Chicago District, Michigan District, and Joseph District). As for everything else, the information each just goes into the brackets provided. Though there will be a few corporations and important factions filled in soon, and as time goes on, you can also make up a place for your character to work, or a place for your character to have gotten their education (if they have such things), or I can put a few places in over the next day or so, since there are a few such factions planned already.

Everything else is just put in the brackets as it normally would be.

All good! I'll explain.

For the most part, you can make up the address for your character, so long as one of the main districts are taken into account (Chicago District, Michigan District, and Joseph District). As for everything else, the information each just goes into the brackets provided. Though there will be a few corporations and important factions filled in soon, and as time goes on, you can also make up a place for your character to work, or a place for your character to have gotten their education (if they have such things), or I can put a few places in over the next day or so, since there are a few such factions planned already.

Everything else is just put in the brackets as it normally would be.

Okee Dokee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back