• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Interested

vixe

you got this
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This isnt a fleshed idea. I actually don't know where I'm going with this. I just really need to RP before I rip my hair out.

All of the rps that I have been in just completely die out and I'm looking for something very long term. A rp where we grow with our characters and we have grow to have very deep friendshios with one another. I'm looking a for a RP that will actually last. Please. Please tell me someone is looking for the same exact thing as I am. I can't be the only one who has done all this work to apply for a to just to have it die and the plot has even gotten to the climax yet.

I want this rp to be realatively small, 4-5 people at the most. Bigger rps give me anxiety. I don't have a plot yet but we can all throw out ideas so that we can make the perfect RP that everyone will enjoy. If you have any ideas or you want to collaborate with me leave a reply here and I'll out you all in a collective PM. Thank you for taking your time to reading this!

PS; I just graduated and I have ALOT of time on my hands so I am literally free whenever.

Helloooo :3

I'd love to come up with something! My personal vote is that we do a discord for the ooc chatter, as I hate collective PMs, BUT that's not a dealbreaker for me xD I am looking for a wonderful, long term RP so I will be in no matter what! ^^

Helloooo :3

I'd love to come up with something! My personal vote is that we do a discord for the ooc chatter, as I hate collective PMs, BUT that's not a dealbreaker for me xD I am looking for a wonderful, long term RP so I will be in no matter what! ^^
Thank you so much for showing interest! I don't use Discord and I don't even know how to work it so I can make a thread if that's easier for you?

Thank you so much for showing interest! I don't use Discord and I don't even know how to work it so I can make a thread if that's easier for you?

Tbh anything works :3 An OOC thread or an OOC PM would be fine (: That was just me being extra, lol. I won't complain bc I really wanna RP!

Ooh tell us more about this rp idea.

Discord ooc chatter but thread rp is my perferance as well, just because it's easier to respond oocly to an im than it is to pull up the thread and type a reply. But groups survived before the days of sykpe and discord groups lol.

I agree with the other two who've posted here. Discord is my favorite for OOC, but if you're uncomfortable with it a thread will be fine :) I'd love to help throw out some ideas!

My apologies but Discord gives me serious anxiety.

My idea was that we would all throw ideas together until we had the perfect RP that we all would love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back