• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Interested in Yuri and Yaoi rps, (1x1s,)

Tsutarji

The element of surprise.
Hi there my name is Tsutarji. you can also call me Kete. Im a young male who loves to role play. . Im a roleplayer like the rest of you i hope. I'm am nice role player. I love to RP Yuri rps and some Yaoi ones but mostly Yuri and mxf. I'm just making this so i could find some new people who would like to do some new role plays with me or just become my new friend. I love a good story.

I really like meeting new people and being able to come up with any kind of rps with just about anyone

Here's come good yuri rps i would love to do:
Guy gets turned into a girl x best friend
Soldier x Captive
Alien humaniod girl x captive human
Fallen angel x human
Assassin x knight
Human girl X alien girl
Hybrid X hybrid
Furry X human
Furry X furry
Monster girl X human girl
Trainer x trainer
Mistress x pet
Evil queen x good daughter
Maid x princess
Neko x neko
Neko x mistress
Pokeanthro x trainer
Harem of girls x mistress
Captain x quartermaster

Some Yaoi rp's i would love to do:
Femboy x neko
Neko x kitsune
Monster boy x dragon boy
Knight x prince
demon x summoner

Something inside me said that I wanted to RP with you again, so here I am.

These pique my interest:
Assassin x knight
Pokeanthro x trainer
Mistress x pet

Hi there my name is Tsutarji. you can also call me Kete. Im a young male who loves to role play. . Im a roleplayer like the rest of you i hope. I'm am nice role player. I love to RP Yuri rps and some Yaoi ones but mostly Yuri and mxf. I'm just making this so i could find some new people who would like to do some new role plays with me or just become my new friend. I love a good story.

I really like meeting new people and being able to come up with any kind of rps with just about anyone

Here's come good yuri rps i would love to do:
  • Guy gets turned into a girl x best friend
Human girl X alien girl
  • Furry X human
  • Pokeanthro x trainer
Those with bullets especially catch my interest. The Furry×Human, though, I'd prefer to, more likely, be F×M.

Do you have any plots specifically in mind for these pairing types or just posting interests with the internet to explore/build plots?

Well the way I normally rp. I normally work with the other person so we both can work on plots together and make it work out for both groups

Alien humaniod girl x captive human
Human girl X alien girl
Hybrid X hybrid
Furry X human
Furry X furry
Pokeanthro x trainer

Any of these please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back