• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Interested in various genres and fandoms.

Okami999

Lurker
ABOUT ME

Hello. I am an 18 year old female who is obviously searching for a roleplay partner. I am in the EST time zone and have a considerable amount of availability.

I write in the third-person point of view and am a semi-literate to literate roleplayer. As such, all of my responses will be at least 3 sentences long, though will often surpass that.

If you're looking for cheerful, comedic, or lighthearted roleplays, then it's probably best if you search elsewhere. I'm not saying that I'm completely against such themes, but what I'm mainly looking for in a partner is someone who is not afraid of a story with dark subject matter. I'm used to writing descriptions of dark content, and it'd be great to be able to share this interest with someone who is not afraid of going all out and is not easily disturbed.

Having short little joyful and humorous scenes is completely fine, as having nothing but darkness and sadness is unrealistic and would grow dull after a while. As such, some down time is perfectly reasonable and acceptable as long as it doesn't drag on for too long and doesn't distract from the main plot.

RULES

1. No perfect characters. Give your character(s) at least one flaw in both their abilities and personality.
2. No text talk during roleplay. I just find it distracting and unprofessional. The obvious exception is if you're sending a text message.
3. No one-liners or responses that are shorter than 3 sentences. Nothing against those who are into shorter replies, but I'm searching for responses with a reasonable amount of detail.
4. Do not control my character(s) under any circumstance unless you gain my permission first.
5. Don’t metagame. In other words, don’t make your character aware of something about mine that they shouldn’t, such as their personal thoughts.

6. Be patient when it comes to how long it takes me to respond. You can expect me to reply at least once a day depending on how much detail is necessary. Shorter descriptions will result in me most likely replying faster, but again, no shorter than 3 sentences.
7. Please have decent grammar and spelling. Everybody makes mistakes, but if you make so many typos that I'm constantly having to question the meaning of your responses, than I can't successfully roleplay with you.

PREFERENCES

No matter if we're roleplaying an original story or one based off of an already existing series, I would prefer if we discussed a considerable amount of the basic story before jumping in. I don’t like being completely blind to what my character is going to be involved with.

As stated above, I'm looking for a more serious story with dark content, whether it's immediately serious or starts off cheerful at first but then slowly devolves into madness. If you'd like an example, think of the latter half of Evangelion. It turns almost entirely psychological and shows how each character has been changed and affected by the difficult situation they've been placed in.

I'm all for drama and romance, as long as it's properly developed; I don't want any relationships to occur within a single day of our characters knowing each other.

I only roleplay female characters, as that's what I'm most comfortable with. I won't do male, non-binary, or transgender characters; not because I have anything against them, but because I don't think I would write them correctly. However, I'm okay with roleplaying alongside a character of any gender.

GENRES

I WILL roleplay

Romance
Drama
Horror
Tragedy

Psychological

I MIGHT roleplay

Fantasy
Action
Adventure
Mystery
Mecha (if heavily persuaded)
Science fiction

I WON'T roleplay

Historical fiction

ROMANCE

I WILL roleplay

Girl x boy
Girl x girl
Fluff (hugs, handholding, kissing)
Dramatic/toxic relationships
Slowburns

I MIGHT roleplay

Incestuous relationships
Age differences (nothing drastic; no more than 10 years)

I WON'T roleplay

Boy x boy
Detailed smut

FANDOMS

RWBY
My Hero Academia
Corpse Party
Pokemon
Madoka Magica

You can ask me about other series, but I can't guarantee that I'll be familiar with or be willing to roleplay them.

For a lot of these fandoms, roleplaying with multiple people or as more than one character is necessary. I can easily become overwhelmed when I have too many characters to handle at once, so if you'd like to potentially invite someone else who'd be interested, then by all means, feel free to ask me about it. Just make sure they understand both my rules and preferences.

For platforms, PMs here is preferred.

Thank you to those who have read this admittedly rather large post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm definitely interested in an FxF MHA RP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back