• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Interested in spies? (WW2 or Cold War spies plots)

Slothgirl20

Gimme angst, gimme drama
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi everyone! So I'm still looking to do a roleplay set around either WW2 or The Cold War with espionage 👀

Disclaimer: I'm not an expert in history. While I try to make things as accurate as possible, there will be some details that will be edited to fit the rp.

Rules

▪︎ Please provide a writing sample! I will gladly provide one as well of you'd like.

▪︎ No men.

People 20+ only

▪︎Third person, detailed, past tense. No one liners, self-inserts, or anime.

▪︎ Double up! This means we both play at least two characters each

▪︎I do M x F primarily, but we can do F xF or M x M

▪︎Looking to throw in some romance as well, but I really enjoy the trope of a lover betraying the character. It adds drama lol, so I'd like to do something of that dynamic.

▪︎ I'd like to note to please communicate! If you're going to leave for long periods of time, I'd like to know, and also if you're not interested in rping anymore.

PLOTS

All of them can be edited to our liking. Take them as concepts or as a sort of inspiration if none of them catch your attention. We can brainstorm and maybe even mash up two plots.

PLOTS: WW2

Plot A: A group of friends have to set their tension aside in order to complete a mission set by the SOE. However, problems arise when their attempts keep getting sabotaged. Due to the secret nature of their mission, the only way their next move could've been anticipated would be if there was someone from the inside…

》 Here, there could be some previous, unresolved tension from before they fell out of contact. If you want, we can have one or two people from the group who had fallen out of contact due to serving in the front lines or merely decided to fake their death due to safety concerns.

Plot B: Two inseparable friends find themselves putting their lives and studies on hold as they make the difficult decision to put their lives on the line for the sake of winning the war.

》 To explain this one a little bit more, it'll be similar to the first plot. However, I think it would be fun if these two friends got unknowingly involved with agents. Or maybe one is an agent and the other is a soldier/nurse/ whatever you'd like who accidentally involved one of the friends into their chaotic life, forcing them to have to unexpectedly leave.

PLOTS: COLD WAR ESPIONAGE RINGS

Plot A: While the Atomic Spies get closer to their findings on how to make the best nuclear weapon, a race against time unfolds as the Cambridge 5 ring attempts to steal these valuable secrets. However, what they both don’t know is that both of their operations have been infiltrated by the other…and it's only a matter of time before they get caught.

》For context, the Cambridge 5 are a group of ex Cambridge University students who have been recruited to bring information on nuclear weapons to the Soviets. The names of these men are unknown.

》The Atomic Spies were not a set group. But these were men who were involved in bringing information to the US government.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back