• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Interested in character development?

Bhae

Hey there!

I think it will be easier if I separate this into lists. What do you think? Let's give it a try~

Interested In:
  • Medieval Fantasy
  • Modern Fantasy
  • Paranormal/Supernatural Fantasy
How I Play:
  • I write all of my posts in third person. You are free to use whichever perspective best suits you.
  • When roleplaying I usually offer a minimum of 1 paragraph. My most common post length is 3 paragraphs. I am willing to write more.
  • All of my characters are female.
  • I am willing to play Romance (MxF)
  • I am equally willing to roleplay partners, best friends, and enemies with NO romance.
  • I have no issues playing NPCs or additional characters if the plot calls for it, but my post quality is greatest when I play only one OC.
  • I do not like to play fandom characters, but I am HAPPY to use one of my OCs in a fandom setting if you'd like to do that. (exceptions include fandoms I have absolutely no knowledge of)
Additional Notes:

• I enjoy creating immersive worlds cooperatively. However, if you prefer acting as a "DM" of sorts, I have no issues letting you take the reigns.
  • I have been roleplaying for nearly 10 years, but I have not been para-rping for all of that time. So sometimes I still make errors. Feel free to offer friendly corrections!
  • I post at least once a day. Often multiple times a day, provided I can churn out appropriate quality content.
  • I'm willing to provide a post sample if needed.
My Characters:
  • Bhae / Human / 25 / Witch(Mage)
  • Emery / Vampire / Upward of 2,000 / Curator of sorts
  • Beryl / Faerie(elf) / 309 / Mage and Protector
  • Vivian / Winter Faerie(elf) / 23 / Wanderer
  • Christiana / 22 / Human / Psychic Medium

Hi, new here and to RP, was curious if you'd be interested in trying a short sample. I only have a female character at the moment.

I have to go to work for a couple hours. After that I'll get in touch with you so we can work something out. Okay? =)
Yep, not a problem. I'll message back after I wake up. If you don't want to deal with a newbie don't be shy to let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back